ClubAdventist is back!

Unfortunately moving back to Mass

phkrause

• Members

Temporarily, but not sure for how long. Just wanted to praise the Lord for what he can do. We really didn't know where we were going to live when we got there. But the Lord really came thru. I called a friend of ours who's a realtor and she couldn't find anything, but talked to a friend and they found us a place to stay until we can find a more suitable place. So all I can say is PRAISE THE LORD.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Praying for you pk

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

Great News!!! The Lord came through and He will provide housing at the appropriate time. Happy for you.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Administrators

I am sorry for your upheaval, but God go with you! I am praying for a happy ending :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

Thanks, appreciate my C/A family

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Thanks, appreciate my C/A family

hugs all around

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

Good idea!

grouphug

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

Blessings to you, Bro PK.

Moving to the land of 5" of topsoil on top of solid rock bwink

5"? How about 1/2" topsoil. LOL

phkrause

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Update as far as finding a place! No luck as of yet. Which is fine with us. Praying that God will allow us to move back to Florida. :)

phkrause

pk,

I did not follow the thread from the beginning, but the title "unfortunately moving back to MA..." caught my eye. I do not know what is forcing to move back to MA, but it sounds like MA is an awful place to live. Didn't you like to live in MA? Personally, I like it here. I would never move to FL. It is too buggy, too humid, too hot, too many creepy animals want to keep your company or eat you up, and too many oldsters!

Won

• Members

Won, we are moving back to take care of some personal business involving my daughter and my grand children. Maybe when I see you in church I can fill you in a bit more. But I did like Mass. But there comes a time when we need to move on. I basically moved to Florida because my 87 year old Mom needed me to help with taking care of her house, etc. The warm weather was a relief over the cold weather of NE.

phkrause

Blessings to you, Bro PK.

Moving to the land of 5" of topsoil on top of solid rock bwink [/quote

Under eight feet of snow...........Nuff Sed

pk,

and too many oldsters!

Won

Hey, watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We 'old geezers' like it here in Florida. Having been raised in Massachusetts (mostly) I would not trade Florida for any part of it. I was more than happy to kiss my snow shovel 'goodbye'.... and then have to resurrect it for the four years we lived in Canada.... Hopefully it is now 'beyond all hope of redemption".... "We ain't going nowhere"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come down and visit, Won...Our guestroom rates are very reasonable <g> Nuff Sed

• Members

Hey, watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We 'old geezers' like it here in Florida. Having been raised in Massachusetts (mostly) I would not trade Florida for any part of it. I was more than happy to kiss my snow shovel 'goodbye'.... and then have to resurrect it for the four years we lived in Canada.... Hopefully it is now 'beyond all hope of redemption".... "We ain't going nowhere"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come down and visit, Won...Our guestroom rates are very reasonable <g> Nuff Sed

thumbsup

phkrause

• Members

Still looking for a place, so keep the prays bouncing up there. :)

phkrause

• Administrators

yes, still praying ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Update, we have an apartment in Worcester, MA. Today hopefully our internet goes in. We don't have our furniture as of yet, still need to go back down to Florida and bring it up. Thanks for all the prays. But keep them going, thanks.

phkrause

• Administrators

Thank you for the update. Shall continue to pray