ClubAdventist is back!

For Travel

phkrause

• Members

We will be leaving for our move to Mass this Thursday morning, but it could be friday. And especially for my grandkids, one that has been living with us for the past year and a half, and the other one that we have not yet seen. The State has taken the little one away from my daughter and the DCF want us to come up and petition the state for custody of both children. This is our main reason for moving back up Mass. So I just ask that if you could all pray for a good outcome, we would really appreciate it. Anyway I might be on here a little less in the next few days until we can settle in and get internet service again. Thanks to all in advance.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

prayin' Thanks for filling us in pk

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

Please keep us updated! We'll be praying!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Such a quick move has to be difficult for each of you and for your grandkids. God be with you-all. Shall certainly pray for you and your family. Please keep us updated.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Members

Just a quick update. We did get to leave this morning. Got up to Fayetteville, NC. Will go on tomorrow to my brothers house in Maryland and stay over.

ps:its great to have the internet. At my Moms we had it for about a week before she decided she really didn't want to have all the upgrades I had done for her. She's 87 and wants nothing to do any of it. LOL

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

God is Good. He will be with you always.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Another update, made it to Maryland, my brother and SILs house. And Praise the Lord, the internet, LOL How vain can we get. Anyway, tomorrow, Massachusetts. Not sure when we will be able to get back on the internet after tomorrow.

phkrause

• Members

We are now in Auburn, MA. Will be meeting with our realtor friend some time this morning. She has a temporary place for us to stay till our apartment is ready to move into. Also will now need prays for this week, as we will be going to court to get custody(sp) of the grandson who has been with us most of his life, almost 3 years. Thank you to all for your prays.

phkrause

• Administrators

Pkrause I do hope that you are getting settled. I know how stressful this has to be for all of you. Will certainly be praying for the courts to award you custody of your grandson. Please keep us updated.

• Members

We are temporarily staying at a friends condo, God is good. We have not as of yet found a place to live. As of yesterday we are the foster parents of Raife. On Friday we will be going to court again and maybe applying for 3rd party custody of Raife. If that allows us to take him back to Florida, than maybe we will be able to move back without having to lease for a year. Please all pray that this works out that we don't have to stay in Mass. If any of the resedent(sp) Lawyers here have any advice it would be appreciated.

phkrause

• Administrators

Praise God for how it's worked out so far! I pray for a very happy ending :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

Thanks Gail. Yes Praise the Lord for getting us this far.

phkrause

• Members

Got to see my new grandson today, it was great. Also need prays for tomorrow. Will be in court at 11 am. Just pray that all works out according to Gods will. Thanks

phkrause

• Administrators

I am so happy that you got to see your new grandson. Grandchildren are a special gift. Yes, will pray that it works according to our Lords will at 10am (my time) tomorrow. Blessings

• Members

Thanks Naomi, dgrimm and Femster, for your prays.

Well it didn't go as I had hoped but it was ok. My daughter didn't come to court, but Raife's father did. The lawyers for them also never came because they didn't tell them. So the Judge set a new court date and it will be Friday August 31. A pain but maybe to give us a little more time to find a good place to live. Still living in a temporary place. Also talked to a good friend that works for DCF and they told us a lot of good things. Looks like if we get 3rd party custody we can move back to Florida. But I think DCF would like us to take both children! Right now it seems a bit much for us, but we will see what God has in mind. Again thank you to all that are praying for us. And happysabbath to all.

phkrause

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Just a quick update, we are now in an apartment. Also by Wednesday should be able to be back on the internet and able to post more and keep up to date with all.

phkrause

• Administrators
thumbsup