ClubAdventist is back!

Topics_____________

LifeHiscost

_______________who pays attention?

As to post #572901 - Today at 03:35 in a different thread

The more lengthy the diatribe, the less likely it will be read by those you are hoping most to reach unless they think you have been selected of God to deliver a message to them personally. That is why God chose sound bytes for the world in general, most out of context, but each with valid kernels of Truth found in them for the benefit of the special circumstances of an individual, often known only to God and the eagerly awaiting suppliant.

Many religious people believe their best influence for others is to deliver a 2 1/2 lb manuscript for the needy other, not themselves of course. And man has fabricated a man made maxim that scripture texts are only to be given with the 2 1/2 lb manuscript, other wise it has no validity, a principle not found in the Word.

"For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, Line upon line, line upon line, Here a little, there a little.”"Isaiah 28:10 NKJV

"A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver."Proverbs 25:11 KJV

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear..."1 Peter 3:15 KJV

The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you.”"Matthew 12:37 NLT

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."Matthew 4:4 KJV

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Hmmm, my KJV Bible weighs 2.5 lbs. Oy!

>>Many religious people believe their best influence for others is to deliver a 2 1/2 lb manuscript for the needy other, not themselves of course.<<

Ummm, 30-plus million words... Byte? Way more than 2.5 lbs..., yes?

No gripe from my end, well... 'cepting mebbe the book of Jude is too brief; cryptically, too brief. Just sayin'.

I takes me a year of discipline and dedication to read through that KJV Bible. The most time I'm willing to spend on a post on CA is - say - 10 minutes if it is relevent and well-written. The most time I am willing to put into a disjointed diatribe is - say - 30 seconds; which is about how much time I put into the post LHC is referring to.

Not shilling..., but perhaps it slipped by you that English is not NLK's first language.

I give credit where it is due - and re NLK - well, he's not doing badly given the small fact that he is posting in a language not his own.

KJV = 788,000 words. Way, way short of 30,000,000 plus words, yes?

Why am I getting the impression that am the only one of the list who is able to able to read this entire page in the time it takes to cook rice (sorry, Rossini)?

Though it's not evident, I confess - I also write disjointedly. :)