ClubAdventist is back!

I'm told by adventist 31 AD Friday Crucifixion. Is this correct?

todd_vetter33

Todd, since we have spoken extensively in the past I know that you know these issues were dealt with extensively at the beginning of the foundation of our faith beginning back around 1844.

I'm assured by you that you have a deeper knowledge of truth than the pioneers of our faith, but I find it strange that your main intent is to be seen as smarter than the pioneers.

Do you not think that God would have given a vision or dream to Mrs White to correct the situation, since this is a pivotal timber of the foundation of our denomination?

Since you directly contradict the pillars of our faith, then I am assuming you know that this would make you an antagonist against the Adventist denomination and thus anti-Adventist.

Jesus died the second death in Gethsemane on Thursday evening, and this begins the three days and three nights sign of Jonah. He died on the cross on Friday evening and came from the grave on Sunday. These are historically validated events from the foundation of Christianity, but you know better don't you?

You contradict EVERYTHING that Mrs White was inspired directly from God about the dates of the crucifixion. So if you do not believe as the Spirit of Prophecy teaches, then why do you quote from the Spirit of Prophecy? Can you take one part and leave the other and still claim to be inspired? Are you saying Mrs White was not inspired? Or just ignorant according to you?

Since we have talked before I know what your answer is, so why are you here? Why claim to be Adventist when you obviously do not accept the teaching that God gave us through the Spirit?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• todd_vetter33

• Samie

• Lysimachus

• Gibs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is something to think about brothers.

Where was the Passover Lamb sacrificed? It was between the door posts of the house of each family correct? The throat was cut and drained and sprinkled on the door post.

After Judas was exposed that Thursday evening, the bible says that at that moment, it was night.

John 13:30(ESV)"So, after receiving the morsel of bread, he immediately went out. And it was night."

So even though it was Thursday, since it was evening after sunset, it was the beginning of the sacred day next.

When Jesus left the upper room, He said "Now is the hour of darkness" and he left into the darkness, exited the eastern gate, crossed the place of separation (The Brook Kidron, outside the Holy Precinct) and entered into Gethsemane where He was "CUT OFF" from the Father in the midst of the seven year week, not the weekly week. But you assert it is in the midst of the weekly week.

Todd You have no idea what you are doing stirring up this kind of confusion. You are muddying the waters, trampling the residue with your feet.

Re:

Todd Vetter:

“NOW after the Sabbath was ended and it began to dawn, on the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene to the sepulcher, bearing the spices which she had prepared, and there were others with her. And as they were going, they said among themselves, who shall roll away the stone from the door of the sepulcher?”

Gerhard answers Todd Vetter:

The above is an unholy witch’s decoction of,

1) Mark 16:1

because it says “after the Sabbath”

---but, not that Jesus rose,

but, that “the women went and bought spices”;

and of,

2) Matthew 28:1,

because it says “it began to dawn, on”

---but actually, literally, “in the Sabbath’s being-mid-inclining-daylight unto / towards / before the First Day”.

Therefore Matthew does not say, “it began to dawn, _on_”

---but, “it began to dawn, _towards_ the First Day”;

And Matthew does not say, “on the first day of the week”

---but, “on the Sabbath Day”;

and Matthew does not say, “after the Sabbath”

---but, “on / in Sabbath’s-time”;

and of,

3) John 20:1,

because it says “came Mary”

---but not, “bearing the spices which she had prepared”

but, “sees the stone taken away, then she runs”;

And John does not say, “it began to dawn”

---but, “while being early of darkness / dusk still”.

and of

4) Luke 24:1,

because it says “on the first day of the week bearing the spices”,

---but not, “Mary Magdalene”,

but, “it was Mary Magdalene and Joanna and Mary of James and other women” (verse 10);

and of,

5) Mark 16:2,

because it says “on the first day of the week”

---but not “as they were going, they said”

---not even “when going they might anoint Him”

---because that was "after the sabbath" verse 1;

---and not, “as they were going, they said”,

but, “They come at the tomb … and looking up at it observed the stone was cast up, out of the door, away from the tomb … and they said among themselves, Who will (have rolled) the stone away for us, it is so large?!”

What God has joined together let no man separate; what God has separated let no man patch up together!

You present a wonderful opinion. Your bible gospels present 4 differing opinions from other Christian writers. Who are you to say the seoond century Biship is more or less correct than the 4 bible gospels as they appear to you today is more or less evil since they are not displaying consistant truth?

Where was the Passover Lamb sacrificed? It was between the door posts of the house of each family correct? The throat was cut and drained and sprinkled on the door post.

After Judas was exposed that Thursday evening, the bible says that at that moment, it was night.

John 13:30(ESV)"So, after receiving the morsel of bread, he immediately went out. And it was night."

So even though it was Thursday, since it was evening after sunset, it was the beginning of the sacred day next.

When Jesus left the upper room, He said "Now is the hour of darkness" and he left into the darkness, exited the eastern gate, crossed the place of separation (The Brook Kidron, outside the Holy Precinct) and entered into Gethsemane where He was "CUT OFF" from the Father in the midst of the seven year week, not the weekly week. But you assert it is in the midst of the weekly week.

Todd You have no idea what you are doing stirring up this kind of confusion. You are muddying the waters, trampling the residue with your feet.

Your assuming it was Thursday Evening. I know the event you are speaking of occured Tuesday Evening Concerning Judas. The reason I shared the 2nd century bishop testimony who also Claims The event you speak of occured on a Tuesday Evening but places Christ Crucified on a Friday, is to illustrate the Fact that Christians today have inherited the confusion of the Christian forefathers. If Christian inherited the Spirit of truth, Christians would have a high standard for truth and present nothing but the Truth.

But false perceptions believed to be Truth in the Christian world varies in opinion and doctrine. Just look up Pilates conversation with Jesus to know my words are factually correct. The spirit of truth presents nothing but the truth since God is not capable of telling a lie. Christian written doctrine however illustrates their version of truth varies depending on the person attempting to sell the perception of truth and call it truth from God or word of God. See below link if you think i am lying.

http://thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/Pilates%20questions

I took the liberty of illustrating six Christian testimonies for this single moment of earth history concerning Jesus and Pilate. Are any of the testimonies perfectly consistent? Which testimony is inspired by the spirit of truth that brings to rememberance ALL things Jesus said for this moment of history. Which of the six ancient text presented at the link is telling the truth about the word of God Jesus spoke to Pilate?

Once you answer that question with more than opinion (Truth from God whichh you should be able to do if you are in fact a child of God). Think about this for a moment; Am I sturring up confusion, or simply highlighting the confusion that already exists in the Christian world that Christians are unaware exists becuase they have yet to know God or true word of God from the Source? Would Christians prefer to stay in a darkness they do not realize exists, or would they like to know if they are being decieved by their own imagination in concert with the confusion of their Christian forefathers?

Todd, since we have spoken extensively in the past I know that you know these issues were dealt with extensively at the beginning of the foundation of our faith beginning back around 1844.

I'm assured by you that you have a deeper knowledge of truth than the pioneers of our faith, but I find it strange that your main intent is to be seen as smarter than the pioneers.

Do you not think that God would have given a vision or dream to Mrs White to correct the situation, since this is a pivotal timber of the foundation of our denomination?

Since you directly contradict the pillars of our faith, then I am assuming you know that this would make you an antagonist against the Adventist denomination and thus anti-Adventist.

Jesus died the second death in Gethsemane on Thursday evening, and this begins the three days and three nights sign of Jonah. He died on the cross on Friday evening and came from the grave on Sunday. These are historically validated events from the foundation of Christianity, but you know better don't you?

You contradict EVERYTHING that Mrs White was inspired directly from God about the dates of the crucifixion. So if you do not believe as the Spirit of Prophecy teaches, then why do you quote from the Spirit of Prophecy? Can you take one part and leave the other and still claim to be inspired? Are you saying Mrs White was not inspired? Or just ignorant according to you?

Since we have talked before I know what your answer is, so why are you here? Why claim to be Adventist when you obviously do not accept the teaching that God gave us through the Spirit?

My intent is not to seem smarter, My intent is to present the truth according to the Law and Testimony (spirit of Prophecy), since Christianity is not. It's only fair that before the end may come, the people of the Christian world at least have an opportunity to see truth that exposes the darkness of the lie they were given. It's up to them to repent if they wish to recieve the word of God from God. There is a truth greater than the truth according to human perception. That truth can heal the sick, make the blind to see, and even rise people from the grave. Christians can do none of these things but true worshippers of God can!

This below example is presenting a truth concerning the event.

(Preparation day 14 Nissan Lamb Killed) The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the Sabbath day, (for that Sabbath day was an high day), besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away. Then came the soldiers, and break the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him. But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they break not his legs: But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

NOTE: Jesus was not removed from the Cross at this time The Jews who besought Pilate was the Jewish Council which Joseph was a member of. This Jewish council decided to leave Jesus with a pierced side hanging on the tree. Joseph not agreeing with this choice had to wait until cover of Darkness to go before Pilate yet again to ask to remove the body of Jesus.

(beginning of High day 15 Nissan) Now After this when evening had come, there came a rich man from Arimathea, named Joseph a prominent council member a good and just man. He had not consented to their decision and deed, who himself had also become a disciple of Jesus,. who was himself waiting for the kingdom of God. Coming and taking courage, but secretly, for fear of the Jews, went in to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. Pilate marveled that He was already dead; and summoning the centurion, he asked him if He had been dead for some time. So when he found out from the centurion, Pilate then commanded the body to be given to him. When Joseph had taken the body down, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth. And the women who had come with Him from Galilee, Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of Joses, followed after bearing lamps in their hands, and they sitting opposite the tomb observed the tomb and how His body was laid and they made lamentation over him. He laid Him in a tomb which had been hewn out of the rock where no one had ever lain before, and he rolled a large stone against the door of the tomb, and departed. It was about the beginning of the second watch when they buried him. On the next day, which followed the Day of Preparation (still High day by Jewish reckoning of time) the chief priests and Pharisees gathered together to Pilate, saying;Sir, we remember, while He was still alive, how that deceiver said, "After three days I will rise".‘ Therefore command that the tomb be made secure until the third day be past, lest His disciples come by night and steal Him away, and say to the people, "He has risen from the dead".‘ So the last deception will be worse than the first. Pilate said to them, You have a guard; go your way, make it as secure as you know how. So they went and made the tomb secure, sealing the stone and setting the guard till the third day should be past. There at the tomb they kept watch for three days and three nights. (End testimony for High day; begin testimony for Preparation day 16 Nissan) And when the Sabbath was past, that day was the Preparation; Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, Then they returned and prepared spices and fragrant oils that they might come and anoint him. (End testimony for Preparation day 16 Nissan; Begin Seventh day Sabbath 17 Nissan) And they rested on the Sabbath according to the commandment. (End Seventh day Sabbath 17 Nissan; Begin differing Christian testimonies for First day of the week 18 Nissan)

Truth concerning resurrection time according to the spirit of truth and the even as it actually happened: Jesus came forth from the tomb at the beginning of the second watch (beginning of Midnight hours)! The women where on their way to the tomb as the Sabbath was comming to a close. Both ladies named Mary arrived with the spices to annoint the body of Jesus shortly after Jesus had risen.

Now for the Various lies presented by the Christian world as they were written by Roman Christians struggling to define orthodoxy and traditions currently held by Christians today!

(John) The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulcher, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulcher.

(Matthew) In the end of the Sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulcher.

(Matthew presented by Second century Bishop) “At even on the Sabbath, when the first day of the week drew on, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the tomb.”

(Luke) Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulcher, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.

(Mark) And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulcher at the rising of the sun.

In the gospel of Nicodemus, both Joseph and the tomb guards testify that Jesus was already released from the tomb during the midnight hours of the first day of the week.

To confirm absolute truth for when Jesus came forth from the tomb, Ask God. Those of the truth hear His voice and God answers them. Those who are not of the truth have ancient writings that present truth is lost when the testimony vairies in comparison to other Ancient Christian writings. Truth from God is not lost, Just hidden from those who love a lie over truth and seek not truth from the source. My posts are not for those who love the lie, but for those who love the truth and seek it!

Amen James. While I'm sure you know by now that you and I do have our differences, I am fully on the same page with you that the "heart of the earth" began Thursday night, which validates the "3 days and 3 nights".

Todd is throwing out utter confusion. The fact that 99.9999% of people will not even understand his complicated charts and posts is an evidence of itself that he is emanating Babylonian confusion. Christ rose the THIRD Day, which was Sunday Morning. Unequivocally. The Spirit of Prophecy didn't get it wrong. God revealed to her these secrets, and to say otherwise, is to impose human opinion and human flawed understandings of math over the Gifts of the Spirit.

Todd is on dangerous ground.

~Lysimachus (Marcos S.)

Author of article, Vindicating the Year-Day Principle of Prophetic Interpretation (see attachment for article)
Currently writing a book, Vindicating the Historical School of Prophetic Interpretation
Founder of the largest and fastest SDA Apologetics Group on Facebook, Seventh-Day Adventism - Defending the Pillars of the Faith
Writer and apologetics contributor at Adventist Defense League

Vindicating the Year-Day Principle of Prophetic Interpretation.pdf

My intent is not to seem smarter, My intent is to present the truth according to the Law and Testimony (spirit of Prophecy), since Christianity is not. It's only fair that before the end may come, the people of the Christian world at least have an opportunity to see truth that exposes the darkness of the lie they were given. It's up to them to repent if they wish to recieve the word of God from God. There is a truth greater than the truth according to human perception. That truth can heal the sick, make the blind to see, and even rise people from the grave. Christians can do none of these things but true worshippers of God can!

~Lysimachus (Marcos S.)

Author of article, Vindicating the Year-Day Principle of Prophetic Interpretation (see attachment for article)
Currently writing a book, Vindicating the Historical School of Prophetic Interpretation
Founder of the largest and fastest SDA Apologetics Group on Facebook, Seventh-Day Adventism - Defending the Pillars of the Faith

What Amazes me most is the extent that a person will go to speculate that jesus did not fulfil the law and prophets that he claimed to fulfill, just to defend a tradition they believe to be truth. But then there is no evidence or example of that ever happending in Christian history !!! Giggle!

The calendar that I respect is the Day cycle where an evening and morning make a day, the 7 day week cycle as well as a lunar cycle. They have never changed since the first evening and morning made the first day and so on...

The whole purpose for illustrating two separate Jewish calendars was to illustrate the very point you bring up about Hebecal. The Scripture of time that bares witness to time specific prophecy fulfilment remains consistant betweeen the two different Jewish calendars!

To speculate and lie your way into a ditch is to only end up in a ditch.

To Pickle,

You must not be reading my responses to your responses concerning Hebical.

I validated the Data at Hebical using a program that does illustrate lunar visibility over jerusalem for the dates in question to calculate 14 Nissan for the years in question.

Read the responses I have given to save you the trouble of sounding like a clanging gong and noisy cymbal.

I do belive the voice of Prophecy.

Apparently i am the only one responding in this thread who does. When the voice of prophecy says 3 days and 3 nights the voice of prophecy means just that. It's the various traditions and statements of the Christian world who obviously do not belive the voice of prophecy since they make the voice of prophecy out to be a liar who speaks and does not fulfil.

Blessings

In English 3 days and 3 nights means just that.

In other languages it can mean fractions of 3 days.

Just how it is...

The Bible writers never even heard of English, a strange language.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Amen James. While I'm sure you know by now that you and I do have our differences, I am fully on the same page with you that the "heart of the earth" began Thursday night, which validates the "3 days and 3 nights".

Todd is throwing out utter confusion. The fact that 99.9999% of people will not even understand his complicated charts and posts is an evidence of itself that he is emanating Babylonian confusion. Christ rose the THIRD Day, which was Sunday Morning. Unequivocally. The Spirit of Prophecy didn't get it wrong. God revealed to her these secrets, and to say otherwise, is to impose human opinion and human flawed understandings of math over the Gifts of the Spirit.

Todd is on dangerous ground.

Another example of Christian men who cliam Jesus fulfilled Prophecy and then illustrate that he did not.

Wednesday-VS-Friday.png

I present the theory you share on the top half of this page in concert with many of the other Christian theories which differ from yours. You have yet to illustrate that it is a greater perception of truth since you sucessfully give every Jew and Athiest reason to not belive in Jesus as anyone special. You are illustrating that Jesus fell short of Prophecy fulfillment with the testimony you give.

It's clear you do not believe the words of Truth spoken by the spirit of truth trough Jesus on the day he spoke the words that he would be 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth. My chart and the historical record have Jesus out of the Tomb and captivity of man (since you believe captivity is in the heart of the earth), before the sun rose on the first day of the week.

The bottom half of the page illustrate according to the Law and testimony, how 3 days and 3 nights was actually fulfilled.

To once again recap the truth for those just joining this thread. We will recap some facts.

Fact One: The original Passover Lamb was slain on a Wednesday. This gives us a Prophetic time line for fact checking the various testimonies of men concerning the last week of the life of Jesus prior to crucifixion as well as the days which followed.

The two following illustrations are given to present fact concerning the time line of the original Passover lamb

Exodus-16.png

Exodus-12-and-16-Validates-Wednesday-Pas

FACT TWO: The seventh year for the Rein of King Atexerxes was 458 BC not 457 BC. Ten months of the actual Kings reign must be ignored by 31 AD theorists.

corrected-chart2.png

Fact Three: When the correct year for the Crucifixion is illustrated, Not only do you get actual evidence in accordence with the scriptures of Time as God defined them, You get time specific prophecy aligning with other time specific Prophecies.

70-weeks-1.png

Fact Four: The Wrong year offers NO EVIDENCE of prophecy fulfilment with out mens versions of Inclusive reconnings. Time specific Prophecy alignments are also off by a year.

70-weeks-2.png

Fact Five: The Passover of 30 AD occured on a Wednesday, just as the original Passover lamb from the year of the Exodus. Over 9 time specific Prophecies come into perfect alignment on the day illustrated below yet men claim I do not believe the spirit of prophecy is truth. Perfect truth is illustrated below.

perfect-prophecy-alignments.png

Fact Six: The passover of 31 AD occured on a Monday. If a person would like to attempt to use the next month after the month depicted below. They would still have to illustrate Jesus being Crucified on a Wednesday if he died in place of the Passsover lamb on what would be the 14 of Nissan in the wrong month.

31-AD-is-not-a-concideration-due-to-time

Fact Seven: Christians all through out Christian history have stumbled over how Jesus fulfilled 3 days and 3 nighs due to the corruption which accured in the Christian world since Christians were first called Christians. The top half of this next illustration highlights their confusion in comparison to the truth found on the bottom half of the page.

Wednesday-VS-Friday.png

Fact Eight: The next illustration depects words from the ancient historical record, how 3 days and 3 nights are fulfilled according to the Law and time as defined by God in Scripture. What you see below actually covers 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth where Christianity has fallen short in depicting this accurately.

After-Dark-Burial-3-days-and-3-nights.pn

Fact Nine: You will notice in the last chart I left out testimony From John concerning Nicodemus at the tomb with spices. This testimony is false testimony interjected into the historical record in an attempt to eliminate the women at the tomb observing the burial and having a need to come back with spices. This next chart illustrate very clearly why my words are truth concerning the false testimony regarding Nicodemus

After-Dark-Burial-3-days-and-3-nights.pn

Final Fact: Jesus fulfilled Time specific Prophecy despite the many Christian dipictions/illustrations which claim he fell short and make Jesus look like a liar to the non christian world who chases a myth and legend instead of truth. If Christians loved truth, they would repent and seek the spirit of truth instead of thinking or believing that lying for God is how God wants the Gospel of spirit and truth to goto the world.

It's recorded in the Proverbs that only a true witness can deliver souls. It's also a recorded Prophecy that those who keep the commandments of God will have the testimony of Jesus. Jesus was a true witness who delivered souls, Are you? If not then you are not working for God!

"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, we will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach."

Seven represents: Complete, All, finished, totality; complete cycle event aka creation, 7 last plagues, 7 years of good harvest, 7 years of famine

!

Woman represents: Church

―Shall take hold of one man; represents how all churches in the end time will claim to follow Christ.

―We will eat our own bread; (They reject the true Bread of life-Jesus and His teachings via the spirit of truth, and prefer rather to "eat" their own false doctrines and traditions) This can apply to the 4 bible gospels if they are not every word that proceeded from the mouth of God!

-'and wear our own apparel' (they also reject the pure, white robe of Christ's righteousness and prefer their own system of works and self-righteousness. The various speculations falling short of illustrating Jesus fulfilling prophecy is a testimony to this fact

-'only let us be called by Thy name' (they desperately, despite their rebellion against God‘s Laws, want to be recognized as part of Christ's church, why?)

-'to take away our reproach'. Reproach: an expression of rebuke or disapproval a cause or occasion of blame, discredit, or disgrace

Blessings

There Todd goes again with his same ol' charts. Signs of desperation.

~Lysimachus (Marcos S.)

Quote:
It was in God's plan that the work which Christ had engaged to do should be completed on a Friday, and that on the Sabbath He should rest in the tomb, even as the Father and Son had rested after completing Their creative work. The hour of Christ's apparent defeat was the hour of His victory. The great plan, devised before the foundations of the earth were laid, was successfully carried out.--Ms 25, 1898, pp. 3, 4. ("The Man of Sorrows," typed, February 24, 1898.)

~Lysimachus (Marcos S.)

It's not a sign of desparation to share truth. It is however a sign of desparation to be a clanging gong making typed out verbal noise in an attempt to supress truth since you currently believe a lie is truth and the truth causes shame to you. I'm simply re-capping the truth in comparison to the differing Christian testimonies of this thread so the many readers who are smart enough to count three days and three nights can plainly see truth from the lie.

Originally Posted By: Lysimachus

It's not a sign of desparation to share truth. It is however a sign of desparation to be a clanging gong making noise in an attempt to supress truth if you believe a lie is truth and the truth causes shame to you. I'm simply re-capping the truth in comparison to the differing Christian testimonies of this thread so the many readers who are smart enough to count three days and three nights can plainly see truth from the lie.

It is more than evident that it is you who does not really understand what Pickle is telling you.

~Lysimachus (Marcos S.)

Quote:
It was in God's plan that the work which Christ had engaged to do should be completed on a Friday, and that on the Sabbath He should rest in the tomb, even as the Father and Son had rested after completing Their creative work. The hour of Christ's apparent defeat was the hour of His victory. The great plan, devised before the foundations of the earth were laid, was successfully carried out.--Ms 25, 1898, pp. 3, 4. ("The Man of Sorrows," typed, February 24, 1898.)

Your assuming the spirit of prophecy produced that. Does friday to the first day of the week = 3 days and 3 nights? You may want to rethink what you are clasifying as scripture.

It's for this reason I highlight the discrepancies below! Then also share a truth concerning the TRUE Rock you are to build on!

Mixed-testimony.png

mixed-tesimony1.png

Fact: The Seventh day adventist perception presented to me by members of this thread is clearly illustrated on the top half of this chart. The members of this thread have Factually lied to me in claiming their percption of understanding allows for an illustration of Jesus fulfilling 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth. Adventists clearly and factually do not believe Word of God spoken by Jesus concerning his death and resurrection!

The Adventist calim is factually incorrect based on the below illustration and the Historical record that Chronicals when Jesus actually came out of the tomb. There is no credible ancient record that Has Jesus in the tomb during the day time period of the first day of the week, nor was Jesu in captivity by man, so Adventist claim falsely that Jesus fulfilled Prophecy in the manner they are claiming it was fulfilled! FACT: Jesus was neither in Captivity nor trapped by the door of the tomb during the morning/day time period of the first day of the week and Adventists have their own version of inclusive reckonning to justify the lie. When their lie is compared with other lies from the Christian world, they lie makes no better case for Jesus fulfilling prophecy than the many speculations that preceeded them.

The bottom half of this page illustrates the true duration of time Jesus was in the tomb to fulfill 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth!

For-Adventists1.png

FACT: Ezekel was given a Time specific prophecy concerning the destruction of Jerusalem which culminated in 70 AD. After being instructed to stay on one side for 390 Days, he was then instructed to turn over for 40 Days. He was given a day for a year concerning this prophecy.

FACT: The purpose God instructed Ezekiel to turn over at the precise time that he did (After 390 Days), was so that the prophecy concerning the destruction of Jerusalem would have an alignment with the midst of the week prophecy concerning the 70th week of the Daniel 70 weeks prophecy.

perfect-prophecy-alignments.png

Truth will always bare witness to truth, and a lie will always be exposed by the truth. It's up to souls trapped in the darkness of human perception to see the truth VS the lie to determine correctly the truth and walk in the truth.

The Law of God is truth, If your traditions and doctrines cause you to break the truth you should be walking in to fulfil the law, What then should you do?

To love God above all, To love your Neighbor or your self; you must fulfil the law and receive the spirit of re-birth/truth. Otherwise you misrepresent God, Lie to Your neighbor and self about God, just as Christians have done since they were first called Christians and the prophet Agabus professed they would start the famine that would go through out ALL the world!

For the Latter rain to begin, the famine must end!

To Pickle,

You must not be reading my responses to your responses concerning Hebical.

I validated the Data at Hebical using a program that does illustrate lunar visibility over jerusalem for the dates in question to calculate 14 Nissan for the years in question.

Read the responses I have given to save you the trouble of sounding like a clanging gong and noisy cymbal.

I do belive the voice of Prophecy.

Apparently i am the only one responding in this thread who does. When the voice of prophecy says 3 days and 3 nights the voice of prophecy means just that. It's the various traditions and statements of the Christian world who obviously do not belive the voice of prophecy since they make the voice of prophecy out to be a liar who speaks and does not fulfil.

Todd Vetter exposes his gross ignorance with this,

"The bottom half of this page illustrates the true duration of time Jesus was in the tomb to fulfill 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth!"

Because nowhere and no how does the Bible say the "duration of time Jesus was in the tomb", was "3 days and 3 nights". "In the heart of the earth" is not "in the tomb".

Now this I can agree with. Nowhere does it state that He was in the tomb for 3-days and 3-nights. That was my whole point! As "heart of the earth" is clearly symbolic. Jonah was in the belly of a fish for 3-days and 3-nights. A living fish. A living sea monster. I believe that the beginning of the "3-days and 3-nights in the heart-of-the-earth" commences the moment Christ delivered himself into the hands of the angry mob (we could debate when this was, but nonetheless, I believe this is the starting point--my view begins this on Thursday evening [or perhaps afternoon like Pickle said--I'm not overly dogmatic about it]).

~Lysimachus (Marcos S.)

Gerhard answers Lysimachus:

~Lysimachus (Marcos S.)

But Gerhard, Jesus was buried on Friday, before sunset. That's why they were going to break his legs, so that he'd die sooner.

Are you saying that the women worked on the Sabbath, and that "evening" was the "preparation"?

~Lysimachus (Marcos S.)

"And he took it down, and wrapped it in linen, and laid it in a sepulchre that was hewn in stone, wherein never man before was laid. And that day was the preparation, and the sabbath drew on." (Luke 23:53,54).

Do you agree?

Do you agree that Jesus was buried on Friday, during the day, before sunset?

And do you agree that Jesus was in the tomb beginning Friday, during the day before sunset, during the night, during Sabbath of the day, and during Saturday night, and that he rose early Sunday morning, the THIRD day?

Remember, Saturday evening ENDS the Sabbath--which began Sunday. So if Jesus rose early the next morning, before sunrise, that would be Sunday morning.

According to you, when did Jesus rise?

~Lysimachus (Marcos S.)

So let me get this straight, WHEN (exactly at WHAT time) do you, Gerhard, believe Jesus rose? Do you believe He rose from the dead Saturday night? Or Sunday morning? Or Sunday during the Day?

I need to be clear where you stand, so that I can identify exactly where our disagreement is, if there is any, lol.

Three times, thus far, I have seen where you have responded to a quote of mine, telling me you disagree, and that I am wrong, only to go on and explain something that seems to agree with what I just said, lol.

~Lysimachus (Marcos S.)

QR frame:

Oy vay! At no time Friday, evening or morning, was Jesus Christ either crucified or laid in the tomb - and at no time Sunday, evening or morning, did Jesus Christ resurrect.

See what happens when one, or a .org, picks and chooses of this or that person's or other .org's dogmas all willy-nilly like (re Luther's supposin' that the Popes are Antichrists... Luther supposed that Sunday was the Sabbath and that the Jews should be run out of German lands and their Synagogues burned!)?

Ain not the .Org got a BRI of its own? But of course it does - so wha's the matter?

Matthew 28:1 informs (in the Greek) that Jesus Christ arose in the end of the Sabbaths... not sometime thereafter.

Taking the point from before sundown Seventh-day Sabbath and perusing the chronology backward..., to propose that Jesus Christ died and was laid in the tomb late Friday - leads one to the determination that Jesus Christ had hardly had time to die before resurrecting!--never mind any kind of a prophesied three days and three nights - whether by idiomatic survey or by Roman count.