ClubAdventist is back!

Election Thoughts

I am shocked at how low the populace has set the bar for their leaders. To re-elect someone so incompetent and dishonest is just so very sad for our country. Truly, the dumbing down of this country has worked and I am sorry to see the demise of such a one time great nation!

So hard to believe how well the dumbing down of this country has worked. But, it seems that most people are voting for themselves and not for the good of the country.

Honestly, if the Republicans can't beat Obama after his failed Presidency then they should start all over and we should start some new political parties.

The people of this country don't care about the country and only care about themselves. It makes me sick but, this will bring the end that much sooner and it must happen and as Christians we need to look at that as our future. This is not our home!

Welcome to the European America. Everyone can now go out and apply for the food stamps and whatever else from our bankrupt country!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bonnie

• OzarkWoman

• Dr. Shane

• lazarus

• Moderators
chickendance

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

I am shocked at how low the populace has set the bar for their leaders. To re-elect someone so incompetent and dishonest is just so very sad for our country. Truly, the dumbing down of this country has worked and I am sorry to see the demise of such a one time great nation!

So hard to believe how well the dumbing down of this country has worked. But, it seems that most people are voting for themselves and not for the good of the country.

Honestly, if the Republicans can't beat Obama after his failed Presidency then they should start all over and we should start some new political parties.

The people of this country don't care about the country and only care about themselves. It makes me sick but, this will bring the end that much sooner and it must happen and as Christians we need to look at that as our future. This is not our home!

Welcome to the European America. Everyone can now go out and apply for the food stamps and whatever else from our bankrupt country!

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

You have to remember being entitled to what others have is pretty addicting.Especially when you keep being told that it is your due and others have more only because they have deprived you.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

It will be interesting to see who this Obama blames for his failures

Quote:
All other republics have gone down this path. People keep voting themselves benefits until there is no money left. You then print money like we are doing. Pretty soon it will be like the Weimer republic and you will need a wheel barrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread.

:like:

I just hope that I have enough faith to keep going and stay positive because this was one blow and then I had another one that is personal.

I just hope that I have enough faith to keep going and stay positive because this was one blow and then I had another one that is personal.

Hard times are coming.There is a positive in that this to shall end.

In the meantime we just have to not accept in our personal lives the entitlement mentality or the many other issues the democratic party represents.

The norm will be more on welfare as Obama in loading more takes into the wagon decided they didn't have to try to hard to find work,just think of the women that are celebrating because they can have free birth control,more and more regulations especially in energy which will go along way in further crippling this country.Haven't heard the latest but it appeared that good old liberal MN will approve gay marriage. That will make many happy,including some SDA's

But look on the bright side most dictatorships endorsed him and now he can keep his promise to Putin.Putin must be as overjoyed the takers in the US

• Moderators

Exit polls showed that people feel Romney favored the rich. People want balance. True Christianity prevailed.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Please don't let it get you down.Obama did very well his first four years with the "frog in the hot water" scenario.

We have been on a low simmer for four years,now he can really turn up the heat and bring an end sooner.

Originally Posted By: OzarkWoman

Exit polls showed that people feel Romney favored the rich. People want balance. True Christianity prevailed.

####,people want what others have. I know if I needed to have a job to feed my family it is not you or Obama I would depend on providing me a solution.

Not one of the so called poor has provided much in the way of jobs.

European countries did a great job of "true Christianity" until they ran out of other peoples money

• Moderators

Oh you don't believe in polls now.

What's all this Europe stuff. The USA debt problem is much much bigger that Europe's.

Einstein

Oh you don't believe in polls now.

Polls is not something I believe in as fact.Never said I did.I think at times they can be accurate but as I said earlier,this election would depend on how many takers and users he could pile in the wagon.I have always said he did a great job of that

[qoute]What's all this Europe stuff. The USA debt problem is much much bigger that Europe's.

You just showed that you are one of the deceived and that all of this talk about conservatives bullying is and was just a farce. This election had nothing to do with religion and of course, the winner of it just proved that.

Moderator Note: People can disagree politically and both be Christians. Let's not accuse anyone of not being a Christian because they disagree politically. That is crossing a line.

• Moderators

####

That's over the top. I'll just put that down to your feeling upset that Romney lost.

The sun still came up this morning. The birds are still singing. You are still breathing. God sets up Kings and takes them down.

Moderator Note: OzarkWoman comment removed.

Einstein

###

That's over the top. I'll just put that down to your feeling upset that Romney lost.

The sun still came up this morning. The birds are still singing. You are still breathing. God sets up Kings and takes them down.

... I will sit and watch our once great country go down the same avenue as Europe and we can watch as the end times get a running go with a dufus in the WH that loves Muslims and hates Christians.

What a demeaning thing to say.

So many times conservatives have been accused of not being christian or pharisees certainly not like the liberal Christ. I don't recall you believing that is over the top.

Keep in mind the definition of civil and thoughtful. The comic' rolling of eyes and jumping up and down

• Moderators

You're offended by dancing?

Einstein

You're offended by dancing?

I am offended by seeming innocence. I am offended by the condescending post to OW.She is not some upset little woman that needs to be excused or patted on the head by someone.

Save that for the distraught women that feared they could not get free birth control.

Congratulations to the 50% or so of Americans that voted for Obama! The rest of us will have to endure a country where:

1. It is okay to spend our children's money for today's needs and wants.

2. There is no need to even have a budget, just spend whatever we want.

3. There are more leaners than lifters.

4. God is irrelevant.

5. Hedonistic behavior is accepted and applauded.

6. Killing unborn babies is accepted and applauded.

7. Government will decide what doctor we can use, what treatments we are allowed to have, what we can eat and drink to reduce healthcare costs.

8. Increased gas and electricity costs will force us to drive cars that the government approves and use minimal amounts of energy even if it means being uncomfortable or inconvenienced.

9. The constitution is irrelevant; who needs personal freedoms when there is a government that knows what is best for us.

10. Immigration (and other) laws are not enforced.

11. Our military can not defend us against terrorism

11. Our military can not defend us against terrorism

Our military can't protect the military because our government won't let them.

Besides,terrorism is a figment of imagination

####

Wow....this is stuff that Steven Corbert would use...Perhaps I should contact him and let him read OzarkWoman and Bonnie...Of course, he won't believe me when I show him....He will want to know if these are true people....

This is stuff that you just can't make up....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Wow....this is stuff that Steven Corbert would use...Perhaps I should contact him and let him read OzarkWoman and Bonnie...Of course, he won't believe me when I show him....He will want to know if these are true people....

This is stuff that you just can't make up....

Would you be kind enough to spell out what was made up please?

from this forum....take your pick, Bonnie....I'm done here...time for me to move on.....bye,,,

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

OZARKWOMEN

well my thoughts are OBAMA won ROMNEY lost

that is about all I can say

dgrimm60

And that's all that needs to be said! The best comment I've read so far. Those were my thoughts when Bush won over Gore, and when Obama won over McCain. And besides, God is still in control, period.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

from this forum....take your pick, Bonnie....I'm done here...time for me to move on.....bye,,,

As usual,make your accusations and run