ClubAdventist is back!

What profound thing

Gail

• Administrators

... Have you learned personally that you felt was from God Himself?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

when i have an event of knowing, perceiving, feeling, and stretching my mind and heart at the same time... in a moment i feel suspended in time, perhaps it is called an epiphany and i glimpse the pure goodness of God.

this is when i feel it is a God moment, i know it was a gift, that I did not generate it, or imagine it, or can i make it happen again by force of remembering it or recalling it back into existence in my heart. it feels like a portal is opened

one day i was inspired by this thought that God wants me to be transparent, so the light He shines on me will then shine out to others with no shadows or hindrance.

i could not shake the sense that i didn't invent the idea. It was a gift to me.

and i am weak, and faulty and i don't feel i am somehow improved or perfected, or more special, because i have had these moments.

i am barely grateful. i forget about it, it leaves my mind till something jars my memory, like this thread.

it is important to me, but the promises of scripture are more important.

debjm

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.