ClubAdventist is back!

Auto accident

LifeHiscost

Last night I prayed for God's grace before we started to church for Friday night bible study. We had an automobile accident on the way to the church, which pretty much incapacitated our auto.

The driver(that'd be me) came out with a very sore sternum, while the passenger received some serious neck fractures hazarding her spinal column so had to be conveyed by ambulance about 2 hours to a hospital where they had a neuro-surgeon available. Praise God there were no injuries that couldn't be fixed. Plus we had a brother and sister from the body of believers who robbed the church account for the needy, to supply gas enough to permit us to drive the gas guzzling van until something else can be worked out.

Please pray giving thanks for saving us from more damage as well as to give the doctors the skills they need to put my wife into condition for more quality living.

Thank you for your prayers.

God blesses1 peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Members

LHC, praise the Lord that there were no fatalities. Will be praying that all recover back to pre-accident conditions.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Got my prayers. I am so thankful it was not worse. Please please keep us up to date in this situation.

Thank you all. I managed to get through from our home on cellphone before being cutoff. The were able to tell me my wife did not have an operation but was being wheeled into ICU, I'm supposing for observation and stabilization.

Thank you all for your prayers.

Maybe I've mentioned this before but my wife wants us to go out together. This is the second auto accident in a period of about 7 or 8 years, serious enough to have caused fatalities and neither one succeeded, so I'm beginning to come to the conclusion Jesus just wants us to wait a little while longer so he can answer my wife's desires when He arrives to take us home together with Him.

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus. We'll be posting any further developments as they reveal themselves.

"“Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven."Matt 18:19 NASB

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Administrators

LHC, your wife needs to be careful in what she asks for!

I so hope that the both of you heal quickly and completely! I am thankful that you are stIll here to grace us with your presence.

Will you be able to get another car soon?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

LHC, your wife needs to be careful in what she asks for!

I so hope that the both of you heal quickly and completely! I am thankful that you are stIll here to grace us with your presence.

Will you be able to get another car soon?

Thank you for all your prayers. Much as Jesus may have had justifiable disappointment when His revelation that He didn't want to go through what faced Him, so also we thank you for all your prayers for us, even though it has not brought the results we had expected.

Not getting the sleep that would have limited further damage probably, I threw together assorted things in the Van and started out to join my wife where she had been taken to be cared for. While driving down late in the afternoon and traveling about 55 miles per hour, I fell asleep at the wheel and totaled the van. Needless to say from there life got even more complicated and even though my angel has been working overtime, we face a rather sparse 25th of Dec.

I got a few more bruises and scarry moments and my wife, though not in the second accident has been relegated to 3 to six months of a spinal body splint. Please pray that God give her the peace that passes understanding, especially during her stay separated from her second love, namely me, and while she needs to endure the body brace.

God blesses! Hope your Christmas was more enjoyable than ours. peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Father God,

We claim a hedge of protection and healing around LHC and his wife, that they may quickly recover from their injuries - physical, mental and financial. We clain complete healing on the spine of LHC's wife in the name of Jesus. May the Lord rebuke the evil one for the damage he has been inflicting on this family of God. Father, please send a cadre of warrior angels to provide a hedge of protection for LHC and His wife until they are completely healed; and can go back home.

We thank you; and pray everything in the Name of Jesus. Amen

I will contune to pray! Lord bless you! prayer

Praying for healing for LHC and his wife.

in Christ,

Bob

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

• 5 weeks later...

Praying for healing for LHC and his wife.

in Christ,

Bob

For all of those who have remembered us in prayer, surely by God's grace we have been spared far more than could have happened were we not under our Father's care, aided by our guardian angels. It pains me to think of all that was lost that could have been used for more worthwhile things but I'm satisfied to believe He has no difficulty replacing that which doesn't hinder our growth in grace.

OTOH, I've posted a new topic in the forums that brings to mind some of those here in the states that will have hurts within their souls that will remain unhealed until Jesus returns. It reminds us of what happened not so long ago and brings a flood of tears reminding us to put our lives in the hands of the only One Who promises to remove those tears for all time in the future He's prepared for us.

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!