ClubAdventist is back!

Did Pope Resign To Avoid Arrest, Seizure of Wealth

John317

'28, '29, put whatever number you want in there, it remains a moot point as it concerns the healing of the wound. An dealy loved, even cherished concept that tickles the ears of those professed scholars of truth.

The Great Controversy lays out in detail when the deadly wound is healed, there is no mystery here. Until that time when the "whole world wonders after the beast", we wait.

The Tea Party, and other similiar grass roots movements through history, are mini examples of that "grass roots" movement which will rise up and cry, "We have to take this country back. Back to God." The Sunday law will come about as a direct result of the turmoil in all areas of our society. As the Judgments of God fall on this country and despair sets in. The response, from the people, will be, "We need to get back to God." We are seeing some indications that is happening now, but then again, that has been happening on and off since this country was founded.

By the way, 1929 is NOT "SDA theology" it is the opinion of SOME Adventists, hardly anything even approaching an "Adventist Official Position"! Just another interesting idea, like many other conspiracy theories, that distract us from the important truths and send us down rabbit holes.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BobRyan

• hch

• Textus Receptus

• Ted Oplinger

'28, '29, put whatever number you want in there, it remains a moot point as it concerns the healing of the wound. An dealy loved, even cherished concept that tickles the ears of those professed scholars of truth.

The Great Controversy lays out in detail when the deadly wound is healed, there is no mystery here. Until that time when the "whole world wonders after the beast", we wait.

You are indeed correct that restoration of the beast(government) is prior to the world following the beast. However, scripture does not imply that these 2 agenda must coincide. I believe you are confusing the close of probation which is to be instituted when the sunday law is instituted. "Wondering" and the close of probation are not synonymus.

God's time is not our time. It could be 1 day after the beast was restored that the world wonders after the beast , or 1 thousand years. We are only certain of one thing - that this will happen. My personal opinion is that the world is already wondering today according to the state of Protestantism visavis the ecumenical movements which exisit. The word Wondering is a verb not a noun. As such, it needn't have a marker of events other than a state of mind to define what constitutes "wondering", though it will have consequential actions that will be visable.

The Tea Party, and other similiar grass roots movements through history, are mini examples of that "grass roots" movement which will rise up and cry, "We have to take this country back. Back to God." The Sunday law will come about as a direct result of the turmoil in all areas of our society.

The TEA party is not about the religious right - it is a grass roots organization, yes, but it is coalesced around the issue of taxation and government spending, not about "getting this nation back to God" and fomenting Sunday law activity. Let's not leave readers with a false impression. Many among the religious right DO participate in this movement, but they do so out of sympathy with the cause, not because they can use the TEA party to achieve their goals.

If your intention is to say that grass-roots organizations similar to the TEA party in form, but coalesced around the issues of morality and "getting this nation back to God", I could concede that point.

There is WAY too much disinformation going on within the SDA Church about what is moral, what is conservative, and what is religious right, in the political world. I think many Adventists are WAY too fearful of the last events, and disinformation serves to exploit that fear.

Blessings,

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

Ted, indeed it was my point to use the Tea Party as nothing more than a grass roots movement example. Like we have seen happen many times in the history of the county. A rising up of the people demanding some "right" or "law" or something they held dear.

Like persecution of those early settlers in this country for refusing to attend Church!

I don't pay much attention to any political party or group, but I catch the principles involved. Gay rights is another example of what is becoming a "grass roots" movement. Viet Nam war protesters, yet another. Prohibition!

The close of probation does not conincide with the Sunday law. We know only that it comes when Michael stands up and that precedes the seven last plagues. Even Lucifer will be left to wonder if and when it has closed. This too is another aspect of no man knows the day or the hour, and of even more import than the actual day and hour of His coming.

"Wondered after the beast", concerning the healing of the wound, would more precisely be stated as that time the beast power has once again attained the civil, police and military authority to command and enforce worship on a false day. That will FOLLOW this "grass roots" movement of the people of the USA demanding a "back to God" to save America process. That will be Baptists, Mormons, even country folks who don't worship on Sunday, coming together and demanding it. The Pope will be more than happy to take advantage of that foundation laid by others, his "daughters" of apostasy.

Ted, indeed it was my point to use the Tea Party as nothing more than a grass roots movement example. Like we have seen happen many times in the history of the county. A rising up of the people demanding some "right" or "law" or something they held dear.

Like persecution of those early settlers in this country for refusing to attend Church!

I don't pay much attention to any political party or group, but I catch the principles involved. Gay rights is another example of what is becoming a "grass roots" movement. Viet Nam war protesters, yet another. Prohibition!

The close of probation does not conincide with the Sunday law. We know only that it comes when Michael stands up and that precedes the seven last plagues. Even Lucifer will be left to wonder if and when it has closed. This too is another aspect of no man knows the day or the hour, and of even more import than the actual day and hour of His coming.

"Wondered after the beast", concerning the healing of the wound, would more precisely be stated as that time the beast power has once again attained the civil, police and military authority to command and enforce worship on a false day. That will FOLLOW this "grass roots" movement of the people of the USA demanding a "back to God" to save America process. That will be Baptists, Mormons, even country folks who don't worship on Sunday, coming together and demanding it. The Pope will be more than happy to take advantage of that foundation laid by others, his "daughters" of apostasy.

When I noted that probation closes with the installation of the Sunday law, I was speaking as an Adventist. Probation closes first for the Seventh Day Adventist Church at the Sunday Law. However, probation is progressive, meaning as soon as the Sunday Law is enforced, from then on IF we choose NOT to worship on God’s Holy Sabbath day we will automatically receive the mark of the beast and our probation closes.

Why does it close for us first at the Sunday Law? Because much light has been given to the Seventh Day Adventist Church and it is written “For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall much be required”; Luke 12:48. Also, “For the time is come that judgment MUST begin at the house of God: and if it first begins at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?”; 1 Pet 4:17. It is written “And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein”. Rev 11:1.

I don't understand how you continue to insist that the Roman Church does not currently have the necessary means to rule the world. My friend, it already does. It is either a willful denial of reality or you just arn't informed. I seriously would advise you to study the Jesuits and their Global Control. This will put all things in perspective for you.

All the chess pieces are in place, they are just waiting for Lucifer to instruct them to move for their ill attempt at mate.

I understand, Club. Just checking to make sure where our understandings were.

Blessings,

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

All the chess pieces are in place, they are just waiting for Lucifer to instruct them to move for their ill attempt at mate.

Not quite every piece is in place at the moment, and there are yet a few moves to happen before Satan makes that ill-fated attempt at mate.

Satan's bishop in Islam, the pawn of India, and the rook of China all need to be neutralized or taken out...just as the Soviet rook, and the German/Japanese pawns, were...to allow the Gospel work go advance unhindered for a short time. That will, of course, infuriate Satan, as he now has them positioned to prevent the Gospel from advancing in those areas.

Satan's bishop (the US) is not quite aligned with respect to his queen (Rome). His 10 pawns still await their cue to enter the game as extra pieces...because Satan doesn't play fair.

But it's almost all there..

In the end, Satan will then advance himself (as king) to attempt checkmate...but in then end will be checkmated himself, as he can only put God's queen in check, not God Himself (King of Kings).

Blessings,