ClubAdventist is back!

Glad I share the freedom of the USA

LifeHiscost

I know without shadow of doubt, every nation makes their mistakes, some personal, many governmental. For those who have shared the joy of moving in freedom through life in the confines of the USA, you may be able to relate to these words that still resonate with truth. Until God chooses to move me from this hemisphere, I'm pleased to share the freedom that only He can give, whatever country one is from.

Go to this URL if you would like to share some of the same recognition.

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/patriotic/highband.htm

[:"red"] "Godliness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people." [/] Prov 14:34 NLT

[:"red"] "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed." [/] John 8:36 KJV

[:"red"] "See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant." [/] Jer 1:10

DOVE.gif

Lift Jesus up!!

It is sad that too many don't know who God is. Increasingly we find ourselves living in a lost society. The percentage of the population which attends church has decreased significantly over the past couple of generations. While attending church doesn't make one a good person or ensure them salvation, it does keep holy ideals and goals in front of them.

Today we live in the age of Hollywood. Most recieve their religion from godless directors and screenwriters. Few sit around the house in the evening and read from their Bibles or sing with their children. Many professing Christians even spend more time in front of the TV than feeding themselves spiritually.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity