ClubAdventist is back!

15 things JESUS did not say (from facebook)

Stan

15 things Jesus Didn’t Say:

“For God was so disgusted with the world and you that he gave his one and only Son.”

“I have come to bring you a new religion.”

“By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have correct theology.”

“If anyone would come after me, let him disparage all other religions and their followers.”

“If you love me, you will regularly attend a church of your choice… within reason.”

“Blessed are the tithers for they shall be called the children of God.”

“Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in Heaven after the earth goes up in flames and destroyed.”

“You have heard it said, ‘Love your neighbor,’ which means the people with whom you attend church and relate to in your Christian sub-culture.”

“In my Father’s house there are a limited number of rooms. But no worries, there is plenty of room in Hell.”

“The kingdom of God has come!… Well, not exactly. I mean, not completely. Let’s face it, the really-real kingdom comes after we die. Hang in there. It won’t be long.”

“And you will know the truth and the truth will make you superior to all the other simpletons who never learned Greek or Hebrew.”

“You are the light of the world… well… in a sinful-filthy-scum kind of way.”

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you a checklist of things to do and not do in order to remain in God’s favor.”

“For God so loved the world… you know like theoretically… as in, God loves the big ‘W’-world. But when it come to you specifically, that are quite a few things that would need to change for God to actually and specifically love… or even like… YOU.”

“He appeared to his disciples over a period of 40 days and spoke about how to incorporate his life and teaching as a 501©3, and go into all the earth to build mega-churches in his name.”

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Administrators
thumbsup

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

“He appeared to his disciples over a period of 40 days and spoke about how to incorporate his life and teaching as a 501©3, and go into all the earth to build mega-churches in his name.”

bwink

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Administrators

Yes, I saw that Mirk had posted this. Right on!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

He did say,

Mt 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1Jo 4:4 ¶ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

A Freeman In Jesus Christ

:like::like: ....how many more can I put here?

How about

:like:

a bunch!

Blessings,

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

How about

"If you love me - just say so... nothing else"

"attend church once in a while... and we're good"

"good enough to get by will do"

"I will never ask you to do anything that might inconvenience you"

"read the Bible when there is nothing on TV"

"don't sweat the small stuff"

"don't give Me more of your time than you can spare"

"Remember the Sabbath day is a day for you to goof off... nothing more"

"You're just about right...whom I love - I flatter"

"Love the sin and hate the sinner"

"He shall save His people IN their sins"

"I never really expected you to stop sinning in the first place"

"If you stop sinning - it proves you don't love Me"

"The most loving thing you can do for your fellow man - is embrace their sin as a lifestyle choice"

"Judge not the sin in the church - just ignore it if you can't approve of it"

in Christ,

Bob

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.