ClubAdventist is back!

The Termination of Pastor Ryan Bell

Stan

Planey, Catholics really believe they have the truth and that you must join them to be saved. They apply the same principle Jesus applied with the woman at the well, that there is ONE Church. They are the false church.

The true Church is the Seventh-day Adventist Church. May we find the same courage the Catholics have found and not be ashamed to proclaim that to a dieing world.

Don't let the enemy embarrass you into silence, fear not!

The true Church is the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

So sorry, ClubV12, but I have to disagree with this. The true Church is made up of God's people everywhere, in every denomination AND religion, and God alone knows who they are.

The "One True Church" heresy leads to all sorts of problems...

Originally Posted By: ClubV12
The true Church is the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

So sorry, ClubV12, but I have to disagree with this. The true Church is made up of God's people everywhere, in every denomination AND religion, and God alone knows who they are.

The "One True Church" heresy leads to all sorts of problems...

Thank You so much!!! Yes, that is the truth and people who think they belong to the one and only true church are exactly what hurts their denomination. It is arrogant at best and I won't say what else.

:like:

Arrogant, even egotistical, I have considered that when contemplating Jesus' statement to the woman at the well.

"Salvation is of the Church I belong to, the Jewish Nation Church."

Was Jesus, "arrogant much"? He was expressing great love for this woman, did not want her to perish, pointing the way to salvation that she could live.

Will you love your Baptist neighbor to death? The Seventh-day Adventist message should be as clear as Jesus was. THIS Church, raised up by God, is the ONLY Church on earth to which has been given the three angels message to deliver to the world. It is who we are, what we are supposed to do.

"Come out of her my people". Come out of what? Who are Gods people? Many sheep He has that are not of this fold, but when the message comes, as it did at the well, they "must come out". Or they will perish with the rest of Babylon. Will you let them, or will you reach out and try to save them? If you want to save them, you must tell them, salvation is of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, which keep the commandments of God.

Lately I've been contemplating who the most dangerous people in the Church are. Fanatics? Or Laodecia? Either way, both groups remain in delusion, unable to see or comprehend the message.

"Salvation is of the Seventh-day Adventist Church."

THIS IS the chosen vessel of the Lord, just as the Jews were in their time.

IF they don't come out, they will die, there is no other salvation once you've heard the truth.

We have wa-a-a-y more in common with the RCC than I realised...

Graeme

:like:LOLROFL

I just LOVE the IRONY...

Both of you, tone it down

HOWEVER

Define what TRUE CHURCH means.

True Church means THE Church and not any man-made religion. The true church would include ALL people who are of Christ and live for him and believe in him. It is NOT just one denomination at all.

BTW, since we are supposed to tone it down, then please inform Club that he should tone down his arrogance. Please?!

First chapter in Acts of the Apostles!

"The church is God's appointed agency for the salvation of men. It was organized for service, and its mission is to carry the gospel to the world. From the beginning it has been God's plan that through His church shall be reflected to the world His fullness and His sufficiency."

I often hear from offshoots the quote about, "God has a Church...". A Church not composed of buildings and structures and such. But where "two or three" are gathered. And like all good quotes, there is truth here. Time and place must be considered.

God certainly has a Church, He has ALWAYS had one. Organized and structured. Even in the DEEP apostasy of the Jewish Nation, Jesus recognized, honored, preached in and was a member of that Church.

God does indeed have a larger Church, those not of this fold. Sometimes His Church may be only those two or three gathered.

The balance must be maintained, the recognition of the true Church, His organized Church, needs to be acknowledged. Other wise it's every man for himself, and that is not the way heaven works.

Strange, so much opposition to Gods true Church...

First chapter in Acts of the Apostles!

"The church is God's appointed agency for the salvation of men. It was organized for service, and its mission is to carry the gospel to the world. From the beginning it has been God's plan that through His church shall be reflected to the world His fullness and His sufficiency."

I often hear from offshoots the quote about, "God has a Church...". A Church not composed of buildings and structures and such. But where "two or three" are gathered. And like all good quotes, there is truth here. Time and place must be considered.

God certainly has a Church, He has ALWAYS had one. Organized and structured. Even in the DEEP apostasy of the Jewish Nation, Jesus recognized, honored, preached in and was a member of that Church.

God does indeed have a larger Church, those not of this fold. Sometimes His Church may be only those two or three gathered.

The balance must be maintained, the recognition of the true Church, His organized Church, needs to be acknowledged. Other wise it's every man for himself, and that is not the way heaven works.

Strange, so much opposition to Gods true Church...

I don't see any mention of Seventh-day Adventists in that quote. ghmmmmmmmmmmmmm

There is no opposition to God's TRUE church, just the arrogant people who think they are. The minute that one thinks they have it made is when they need to get back to His word and humbleness even more.

Seventh-day Adventists have been given a distinct message from three angels. This is what the organized Adventist Churches mission is.

1. The hour of His judgement has come.

This is the time Noah preached before the door on the Ark was forever closed to humanity. This is the hour in which we live. This was especially true in the years leading up to 1844. In 1843, THIS was "present truth", an urgent and solem message.

2. Babylon is fallen.

Babylon is understood by Seventh-day Adventists to be those Churches that don't keep Gods law, in particular, the fourth commandment. Those that refuse to come out and enter the Ark, will be destroyed in the coming storm (relentless in it's fury).

3. Those that worship the beast and his image.

This is the final test, the fourth commandment. Those who refuse to accept the true day of worship, the seventh day, will not survive.

Now I'm sorry if your a Baptist or member of another congregation, the truth remains. When folks hear it, when they understand it, they have to make a choice. They have to come out and unite with Gods remnant people to find salvation.

I am not ashamed of Gods Church or it's message. The only "danger" here is that we shrink back from preaching it boldly. That we prize political correctness above truth. That we become more concerned with membership numbers than we are with the messages we have been given to prepare the world for the judgment, now under way.

Soon, none know how soon, the judgment will pass to the living. We won't know when, we won't suspect it. Life will go on, people will buy, sell, plant, plan while the door is forever shut.

I am not ashamed of God and I am not ashamed of His word, but I am always ashamed of people that think they are better than others because of the church they attend, or the car they drive or any other things that gives them the arrogant attitude.

I will ask you to stop with your supposed subtle statements that just because I don't agree with you means that I am ashamed. You better get over your attitude Club, because I am not someone that will back down. I have a right to my opinion, just as you do, but you have shown yourself to be an arrogant individual and have said things that show that you are not a man of God.

BTW, you can argue with yourself now because I am putting you on ignore. I can't stand people like you and I was absolutely correct when I said that you are the kind that makes people run as fast as they can to get as far away from you and what you believe as they can. That does not bring people closer to God at all. It shows them that what they probably thought is true, the church5 thinks they are special people and others are to listen to them. Ugh...makes me sick to my stomach. I am so very happy that we actually have compassionate and caring people and pastors in the area I live and not people like you.

What exactly is generic Christianity?

Generic christianity is what most Sunday keeping churches believe. "Once saved always saved", "immortality of the soul", "original sin" "It was all done at the cross", "follow a man made sabbath, that is in direct opposition to the 4th commandment, and a whole string of other false doctrines.

SDAs and others who study for themselves, understand that it was not all done at the cross. We know that there is still a work going on in the Heavenly Sanctuary, and that a judgment is going on. Without going into specifics, this makes a huge difference in "How" one is saved. And sets us as polar opposites with generic christianity.

Just to touch on another one, The idea that you don't really die, but merely float off to another place, is a terrible deception that is setting people up for a BIG deception at the end of time. It was started in the garden of Eden, when Satan said to Eve, "Ye shall not surely die" Gen 3:4.

Good hearted but decieved Christians are still believing that lie to this day. The Bible says "The soul that sinneth, it shall die" Ezek 18:4. And that "The dead know nothing" Ecc 9:5

Many other errors are connected to this false doctrine. It may be ok that your great grandfather believed it, because it really didn't effect him one way or the other. But it won't be ok for those at the end of time.

All of these false doctrines can be proven false from scripture. Most of them very easily, to anyone who honestly wants to know what truth is, and is willing to prayerfully study the Bible. But 99% of the Christian world believe all of these false doctrines and more.

The majority of the Christian world, all believe the same things basically.

Hence the term generic christianity. I think it is an accurate categorization. :))

OZ, I don't know why you take this so personally, these truths are for all. They are especially applicable to Laodecia, the warning given to Seventh-day Adventists. I consider that warning just as applicable to myself as to anyone else in Gods remnant Church.

Good post RLH. Our message, in particular, are to those within these "generic" Churches. Those who profess to follow God are the ONLY ones being investigated in the on going judgment.

it kinda comes down to this...

IF you believe and read the book of revelation, no matter which church you support and love..

there will rise up a movement that will proclaim the three angels messages as laid out.

Are there ANY other ORGANIZATIONS even suggesting they are proclaiming that?

ANY AT ALL?

Some of the independent Adventist Church are not reaching out to the world, just barely their own community and disgruntled adventist,

As for me and my house.....

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Quote:
What exactly is generic Christianity?

It usually means any variation that one disagrees with!! Most often those that are not judging others, focus on loving others as them selves, looking for the lost sheep and happy to find it, throwing a party for the returning lost........they probably focus on the NT too much and not enough of the OT's erroneous view of God, which Christ came to change.....sounds harsh, but as some are prone to say quite often, "just telling the truth"!!

peacehanging

They all believe the same thing when it comes to the pillar issues. That's what makes them generic. Go look up the word.

ge·ner·ic

1. of, applicable to, or referring to all the members of a genus, class, group, or kind; general.

ge·ner·ic

1. of, applicable to, or referring to all the members of a genus, class, group, or kind; general.

In other words, those things which all the members of the group believe.

What is it that all Christians believe?

Remembering that all includes Seventh-day Adventists.

Graeme

Graeme

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Salvation is of the Seventh-day Adventist Church."

THIS IS the chosen vessel of the Lord, just as the Jews were in their time.

IF they don't come out, they will die, there is no other salvation once you've heard the truth.

We have wa-a-a-y more in common with the RCC than I realised...

I don't hear too many other Protestant churches that make this claim, but the Catholics definitely do.

???

Graeme

In Genesis 4:4 Jesus said "salvation is of the Jews" - a number of our liberal friends have no concept at all - as to how Christ could even say such a thing.

It does not fit their gospel.

Perhaps Christ knew something those specific liberals do not know.

in Christ,

Bob

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

it kinda comes down to this...

IF you believe and read the book of revelation, no matter which church you support and love..

there will rise up a movement that will proclaim the three angels messages as laid out.

Are there ANY other ORGANIZATIONS even suggesting they are proclaiming that?

ANY AT ALL?

Some of the independent Adventist Church are not reaching out to the world, just barely their own community and disgruntled adventist,

As for me and my house.....

Indeed.

In the dark ages a number of groups were being persecuted by the RCC as can be detected by its Lateran IV command to "exterminate" those who differ.

Yet there were saved Christians on both sides of that fence.

To claim to be "the remnant" does not mean to claim that no other church group has a saved saint in it.

Rather as we see in Rev 18 "come out of her MY PEOPLE" is a recognition that "other sheep I have that are not of THIS fold".

Yet that fact does not negate the work of God in creating a remnant movement in each age that is carrying out his Will as we see in the case of each of the 7 churches.

in Christ,

Bob

Quote:
I think we have to give Ryan Bell credit for understanding that his beliefs are not that of the Seventh-day Adventist church.

Can you refer us to a place where that can be verified!

I hope that Church board followed Church law in their removal of one from membership. Law is not a bad thing, it protects us, the Church and society in many ways.

I don't think Ryan Bell was being removed from membership unless I missed something in his open letter.

in Christ,

Bob