ClubAdventist is back!

prayer needed

Textus Receptus

I have a very close friend who recentely is discovering the Sabbath truth and the book of Daniel and Revelation. That said, J. is a native american who is considered the pipe keeper for his tribe so this is a very big deal and I hope that God can use him to bring his people to the one and true God.

J. does not live in the same area as I, as a result, I do the best to study with him; I study with him via txt, phone calls and SDA lectures on the internet. Recently, I directed him to a video by James Arrabito to learn more about prophesy and the Whore of Babylon. While watching the video, J. informed me that he was hearing voices which have scared him. Now, under normal circumstances, I would dismiss this as an over-active imagination or perhaps the onset of some psychosis. However, J. is college educated, in fact he has worked in Washington D.C. for some very notible organizations. Moreover, he has never experienced anything like this before and only had started while studying God's word. Be that as it may, my faith is not grounded in supersitions, and frankly, I am quite skeptical of many supernatural claims, yet I feel that he may truly be under attack.

I ask that my brother and sisters pray for he and his family. I believe that since J. has much influence in his tribe, Lucifer understands this fact and my be trying to sway or scare him since he can be a powerful force for God to bring these people out of Babylon and spiritualism.

God Bless

Shall do, Textus. God bless you for working with native americans. They are a very hard not to crack Do you have any tribal affiliations? My wife and I used to do VBS on the Navajo reservation when we were younger and lived closer to the res.

If J. is the pipekeeper for his nation, is may be closely affiliated with the tribal shaman. I have a freind who converted many years ago; and had a similar experience with "voices". Her dad was a shaman. Right before her baptism, the "voices" would visit her in physical form during the night. They would scream at her and throw things around the room; but were never allowed to harm her physically in any way. This went on for several years after her baptism; but gradually subsided.

prayer for J!

• Members

Will add him to our pray list

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators
prayer

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Shall do, Textus. God bless you for working with native americans. They are a very hard not to crack Do you have any tribal affiliations? My wife and I used to do VBS on the Navajo reservation when we were younger and lived closer to the res.

If J. is the pipekeeper for his nation, is may be closely affiliated with the tribal shaman. I have a freind who converted many years ago; and had a similar experience with "voices". Her dad was a shaman. Right before her baptism, the "voices" would visit her in physical form during the night. They would scream at her and throw things around the room; but were never allowed to harm her physically in any way. This went on for several years after her baptism; but gradually subsided.

prayer for J!

Very Interesting JoeMo. As for your question, I do not have any tribal affiliations though I have been close with a particular native american community.

I did recieve a txt from J. yesterday and he noted " that he does not know what his role is in all of this, but truly believes he is called to minister to his people". He is making plans to attend my SDA church with my wife and I next time he is in town! Amen.

Thank you all for praying! Let's bring as many with us to paradise!

I would guess that he would have to vacate his role as pipe keeper for his tribe and rightfully so, but I hope he finds what feels right for himself.

• Administrators

it may be a call to pray and fast and pray.

God is able to save to the uttermost , all who come to him in Jesus name.

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

It's late in the last day and prayer is needed to fullfil the requirements of the IRS. Thank you for those who feel the pinch of others enough to heed the call.

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Administrators

YES!!!

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Administrators

Quote:
It's late in the last day and prayer is needed to fullfil the requirements of the IRS. Thank you for those who feel the pinch of others enough to heed the call.

God cares!

My peace i give you, not as the world gives, give I unto you.

for both of you, with prayer.

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

Quote:

God cares!

My peace i give you, not as the world gives, give I unto you.

for both of you, with prayer.

Today is the day after "The Taxman Cometh". Due to your prayers and the miracle of getting my computer printer functional for the last half of yesterday, after it hadn't been up and running for over a couple of months, it is a happy day today.

Thank you each for your intercession on our behalf. (not to mention the other taxpayers who benefited also.)

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Administrators

Today is the day after "The Taxman Cometh". Due to your prayers and the miracle of getting my computer printer functional for the last half of yesterday, after it hadn't been up and running for over a couple of months, it is a happy day today.

Thank you each for your intercession on our behalf.

Wow! Glad to hear it! :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Thank you each for your intercession on our behalf. (not to mention the other taxpayers who benefited also.)

God cares! peace

If you have a computer and an internet connection, you don't need a printer, or a post office. I did mine with TurboTax, online. I owed the state a little bit, and TT made it easy for me to pay it online. The Feds owed me money, and they will be dropping that money into my bank account. :)

I have done it this way for the last four years, and I like it. :)

Quote:
If you have a computer and an internet connection, you don't need a printer, or a post office. I did mine with TurboTax, online. I owed the state a little bit, and TT made it easy for me to pay it online. The Feds owed me money, and they will be dropping that money into my bank account. :)

I have done it this way for the last four years, and I like it. :)

Thanks, RLH. I had some difficulty this year with using them and the reason I wasn't using it at the last minute was because I received a huge bill this year for a mistake they made last year, plus interest.

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Members

Thanks, RLH. I had some difficulty this year with using them and the reason I wasn't using it at the last minute was because I received a huge bill this year for a mistake they made last year, plus interest.

God cares! peace

Have been doing my own taxes since I was 18. First by hand and than TT when it first came out, not sure what year.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

God cares! peace

I hope you can get them straightened out. There is nothing like dealing with a bunch of bureaucrats. My least favorite thing to do.