ClubAdventist is back!

Explosions @ Boston Marathon

Oh and one more thing that just came across the TV screen, for those that don't live in the Boston area, you will have to file your taxes by midnight!!!

We dropped ours off at the USP at about 10:45PM PDT, almost totally due to a miracle of healing to our computer printer at about 5:PM.

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

It's definitely a terrorist attack. The question is just who the terrorists are. Wide range of possibilities, and we should all avoid leaping to judgement.

:like:

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

12 confirmed dead, so far.

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/04/15/live-updates-explosion-at-boston-marathon/

I am listening to the updates on the radio.

Here is a view of the first explosion that might help we Americans appreciate what so many in other countries undergo on a day by day basis.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/15/vine-boston-social-media_n_3087926.html

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.'" - Mr. Rogers

• Moderators

Excellent thought.

The report that a Saudi national was in custody has now been announced to be incorrect.

No-one has claimed responsibility, and police do not have a suspect in custody.

We simply do not know who did this, at this time.

Truth is important

• Members

Excellent thought.

The report that a Saudi national was in custody has now been announced to be incorrect.

No-one has claimed responsibility, and police do not have a suspect in custody.

We simply do not know who did this, at this time.

Don't think he was ever in custody, if I'm not mistaken they said he was one of the injured.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

No but they, the media news stations kept claiming that they have arrested someone, but they didn't. They did get a number of video's from a store and people, to get an ID. So I'm guessing it wont be long. They did clear out the court house at one point which led to lots of speculation, but in the end they let all back in and everyone went home. So we will have to see what they will say in the next few days.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}