• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bravus

• olger

• Ted Oplinger

• OzarkWoman

• Moderators

Matter of hours, or less, Alex Jones had come out claiming it was a false flag operation by Obama to get gun control through.

Truth is important

I hope people just focus on the truth. What we know for now is limited yet interesting:

The older brother was a muslim.

His wife converted to Islam to marry him.

The younger brother was an Obama supporter (twitter account).

Older brother was a boxer.

Younger brother was a marijuana user.

More to come...

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Quote:
The younger brother was an Obama supporter (twitter account).

Now this DOES bother me.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

It bothers me because I'd like to see a whole heck of a lot more evidence...

Truth is important

• Moderators

As far as I can tell he retweeted one Obama tweet. Ever.

I'd say 'Obama supporter' is a massive overstatement.

Truth is important

So how soon will the nutties come up with the Gov't made them do it, or Jesuits or something even wackier?

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

oops! Chechnya? Well then not American right wingers - but still we could blame the right wingers in America for at least "Something" - can we not?

As far as I can tell he retweeted one Obama tweet. Ever.

I'd say 'Obama supporter' is a massive overstatement.

Nice spin. Nevertheless, voting for someone is supporting their desire to serve in office.

No need to panic.

Do you see a certain disconnect between your last two posts? bwink
Of course not. It is a mere murkiness brought on by your powerful partisan penchant.

Pestiferous !!!

your powerful partisan penchant.

LOLLOLLOL

Pot... Kettle...

Graeme

Graeme

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Moderators

I may have been unclear or accidentally misdirected the discussion.

The incongruity I was pointing out actually had nothing to do with partisanship, and was *not* the 'Obama supporter' comment. That was a separate thing I found interesting and pursued for my own interest, rather than to score any sort of partisan point.

No, the incongruity was that olger posted 'I hope people focus on the truth', then the next post was a link to a heap of rank speculation about a network of other terrorists of which the brothers were only a face.

In the absence of evidence, it's pure speculation, and quite far from 'focusing on the truth' (i.e. on what is known to be factual).

Again, not about scoring partisan points, just about wryly noting an interesting juxtaposition.

Truth is important

HEY ALL

whether the finger blame game has started or not---the GOVERNMENT

will try to use this to take more freedoms away for us

dgrimm60

Now let's stop and rehearse for a moment - what constitutional freedoms were taken away after 9/11?

(I think that is a good exercise in general).

in Christ,

Bob

• Moderators

Lots, actually. Look it up.

On this one, I'm right with dg: the use of pretexts to erode freedoms is terrifying in the US.

And that's not a partisan point, because for the past decade and more it's been done avidly by governments of both stripes.

Truth is important

• Moderators

It's quite curious to me that many who jump up and down about the second amendment are strangely silent when it comes to arguably more significant rights that have already been taken away.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

From what I can gather ... the bombers were racists. (They only killed whites)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Self hatred is the most distructive force.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Members

I think they intended many more than 3 to die, and I was unaware that the bombs had a seek guidance system in them to ditech(sp) only a certain color. I guess the clothes people wore must have fooled it.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Originally Posted By: Woody

I think they intended many more than 3 to die, and I was unaware that the bombs had a seek guidance system in them to ditech(sp) only a certain color. I guess the clothes people wore must have fooled it.

I tend to think Woody's comment was a tongue-in-cheek comment...

Blessings,

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan