ClubAdventist is back!

"SEVENTH-GAY ADVENTISTS" vs. ANGUS T.JONES (actor @ Two and a Half Man movie)

mel20

God's timing is a perfect timing!

Don't you realize that when all of the supporters and activists of this propaganda movie “Seventh-gay Adventists” seemed to be in harmony with God's “love”,rejoicing and assuming that they had a full support and proved to be a successful project.... right in the middle of their feast-merry hearts to invite everybody to drink of the wine of the wrath of their fornication....however, all of a sudden the entertainment Hollywood breaking news arrived...not from Hope Channel, not from 3ABN or LLBN

nor any other Adventists TV media networks....but from worldwide secular TV channels such as CNN, BBC, NBC etc., reporting that a multimillion teenager, actor Angus T. Jones just been baptized and become a new Seventh-day Adventists.

But wait a minute!

The largest targeting market-in priority-of the “Seventh-gay Adventists” is a group of Adventist teenagers especially those who just finished their High School to brainwash them to the concept about “unconditional love of God” (no repentance & no Biblical

standard necessary), then targeting the young adult Adventists to tell the world that the gay/lesbian lifestyle is not a sin, but they at the same time refusing the Power of Jesus' blood to cleanse away from all of our sin.

Well, that's the bad news within our Adventism. The good news is, however, when Adventists choose to keep silent, when God's People stop proclaiming our distinctive Three Angels' messages, when we such kindda have a conforming mentality to be accepted to the worldly standards....Then God will be able to (and has been) raising up the outsiders people from any wicked group, homeless and mentally retarded, criminal-crook people, adulterous societies, and God will also be able to move the hearts of some from entertainment industries to rebuke the world with a loud voice, “Fear God and GIVE GLORY to Him” (not giving glory to gay/lesbian lifestyle).

Isn't that what happening with Angus T. Jones in his first message? By the time the supporters of “Seventh-gay Adventists” was rejoicing and felt a victory due to their first 750 followers, suddenly Angus T. Jones proclaimed a calling “not to watch this

garbage entertainment”. And he even declares that his own show is a “filth”... “ please don't watch it.”

Yeap...While militant Adventist gay/lesbian groups like “PRISM” in La Sierra University touched their first thousand supporters, at the same time the testimony

of Angus T. Jones reached the first 7529 “likes” and “followers”. They are not only agree to stop watching the filth garbage entertainment and start a Godly lifestyle as A.T Jones said, but some of them also start asking what and who are the Seventh-day Adventists all about”.

It's worrying me now because when “Seventh-gay Adventists” people keep making jokes out of their own church and rejecting the light given them...then at the same time many of “garbage entertainment people” would wholeheartedly accepting the new light of Truth and join the worldwide Seventh Day Adventists church. Who knows?!!!

I know A.T Jones is not perfect; but I believe that God has moved his heart to speak up for the Truth in the perfect timely manner. This is not accidentally happened. He was baptized last year just before his high school graduation. And his early message apparently has been making a serious inner conflict in hearts among Adventists Youth: Which one should we follow:

“Seventh gay Adventists”? or “Seventh day Adventists.”?

To follow our lustful desire? or to our God's desire?

What a blessed wonderful desire if the seventh gay Adventists people wish to unblock one of their blacklist Bible verses they hate, "SEARCH ME, O God, and know my heart; TRY ME, and know my anxieties; And SEE IF there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139:23-24)

The 3-level of total desire of God (not desire of gay/lesbian)---> 1. SEARCH ME, 2. TRY ME, 3. SEE IF...

How can we ask God to lead us in the way everlasting if we keep refusing His own will and eternal principals?

Last-but not least-This is all about the absolute Everlasting Gospel that never change! Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. When some Adventists believes that it is impossible to reach the holiness in life..then the message from God to Elijah about holiness in life, again shall be repeated to the lukewarm Adventists: “Yet I reserve seven thousand in Israel—all whose knees have not bowed down to Baal and whose mouths have not kissed him.” (I Kings 19:18)

I agree with the theme that Jesus said "if these should keep silent - the very rocks will cry out".

God cannot be blocked by the seventh-gay movements of this world.

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

Interestingly enough, the rocks did indeed cry out. Jesus made this statement while on the side of the Mount of Olives. Located there, are thousands upon thousands of graves that date back to antiquity. Jesus wasn't speaking of literal talking rocks but rather of the resurrection of those contained therein. It wasn't long after that the following took place.

"The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection they entered the holy city and appeared to many."

Remember Adventists Online?

The reason that I am in the process of leaving the Salvation Army to join the SDA was sparked by the fact that the Salvation Army are weak on this issue and as above have allowed it to gain a lot of headway within the denomination. A local officer went onto a radio station and said that he believes that being gay is a choice, the announcers hung him out to dry for that comment and the Salvation Army released a statement basically backing the radio station against their Officer, it was downright shameful and many Salvationists are now reconsidering their membership in the Salvation Army.

The stance of the Seventh Day Adventist Church to not be afraid to make a stand on this issue was something that struck me greatly about the SDA and it was then that I began to realize that this is the church I want to be involved in. The SDA today reminds me of the Salvation Army 25+ years ago when it was heavilly on fire for Evangalism and unafraid to preach the Gospel irrespective of who it offended. I hope the SDA never change from what you are because our world needs your message now more than ever. Lukewarm Christianity is a vicious lie that is killing many churches here in Australia.

As Adventist we do not deny the influence of heredity and environment, or ignore the effect of early childhood influences. But we also believe that the greatest influence on character is the dynamic life-changing power of the Gospel! There are well-adjusted Adventists who have had horrible childhoods, and used to be gay/lesbians. The power of Christ in their life has made the difference.

And as one of the worldwide Seventh-day Adventist movement from every nation, tongue and people, I'd proudly like to join the condolence statements from all Adventist Brothers and Sisters around the world, which are really weeping due to the subtle yet brutal act of the PACIFIC UNION CONFERENCE of SDA (including all the local conference, institutions, hospitals, schools and universities within that region) in supporting and protecting gay/lesbian Adventists.

(Latest update) Just at the end of last Sabbath, some the official administratives, which is Adventist pastors from liberal cartel group...again they are agree to hire some non-SDA "consultants" which are expert and well-speaking in area of education, law and criminal justice for them to be able not only to pressure and attack former gay/lesbians in a "churchly manner" but also in order to find a way to be able to sue those former gay/lesbians if they are "speak up"--even in the church they belongs to. By doing this, this cartel of liberal SDA Pastors would be easily able to smooth the infiltration of the gay/lesbian Adventists to freely brainwash in a very nicely way-every where within Pacific Union Conference region. Just wondering me now...what is the purpose of the Adventist Church and the Truth?

But certainly nothing new in Adventism here in Pacific Union Conference area. However, Adventist is a worldwide church. What is your respond and reaction when all other Adventists around the world asking and praying for unity but based on "THUS SAID THE LORD"?

Shall we reply them: "Yes, the Three Angels' Messages is not a local movement". Or we simply rebuke them, "That's not your business. Go to your local-home Adventist Church and be happy"!?

I don't know about your geographical or Adventism in your region, but all the motive & attitude to attack the former, healed gay/lesbian for them not to preach or at least to block them to speak up...this is a SERIOUS DISCRIMINATION against former gay/lesbian Adventists in Pacific Union Conference area. Yes, this is totally unacceptable, for real!

I understand that many of us would pray for God to intervene His church..but please don't forget one conditional prerequisite: This may happen only if we first step in to help and rebuke our brothers and sisters...to do our part first, then start asking for His help.