ClubAdventist is back!

This is Information All SDA's Should Know Of

Gibs

It is just pretty well true, once a Mason always a Mason at least of heart.

EGW was surrounded by pretty high Masons. She had a hard time battling them as they were in High places.

Faulkhead claimed to have reached the highest degree and was in several lodges and head of several. EGW thought he had resigned of it all but reports make that doubtful.

The lithograph of James was not of any of Ellens work I am sure and she was deceived of the one eye, all seeing eye. That is not a symbol of God but of the deceiver. Check the back of your dollar bill, and the pyramid.

James may have had help with the Lithograph I believe at least to get it as it is.

Masonry at the least is someting to be of concern in the church and to think on.

1Jo 4:4 ¶ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1Jo 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1Jo 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

A Freeman In Jesus Christ

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gibs

• Gerr

• joeb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is just pretty well true, once a Mason always a Mason at least of heart.

EGW was surrounded by pretty high Masons. She had a hard time battling them as they were in High places.

Faulkhead claimed to have reached the highest degree and was in several lodges and head of several. EGW thought he had resigned of it all but reports make that doubtful.

The lithograph of James was not of any of Ellens work I am sure and she was deceived of the one eye, all seeing eye. That is not a symbol of God but of the deceiver. Check the back of your dollar bill, and the pyramid.

James may have had help with the Lithograph I believe at least to get it as it is.

Masonry at the least is someting to be of concern in the church and to think on.

1Jo 4:4 ¶ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1Jo 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1Jo 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Ellen White, Christ Triumphant, page 8

How beautiful the earth was when it came from the Creator's hand! God presented before the universe a world in which even His all-seeing eye could find no spot or stain, no defect or crookedness

Ellen White, Counsels for the Church, page 177

God's all-seeing eye notes the defects of all and the ruling passion of each, yet He bears with our mistakes and pities our weakness. He bids His people cherish the same spirit of tenderness and forbearance. True Christians will not exult in exposing the faults and deficiencies of others. They will turn away from vileness and deformity, to fix the mind upon that which is attractive and lovely. To the Christian every act of faultfinding, every word of censure or condemnation, is painful".

Ellen White, R.H., July 31, 1900

In the last great day decisions will be made that will be a surprise to many. Human judgment will have no place in the decisions then made. Christ can and will judge every case; for all judgment has been committed to Him by the Father. He will estimate service by that which is invisible to men. The most secret things lie open to His all-seeing eye. When the Judge of all men shall make His investigation, many of those whom human estimation has placed first will be placed last, and those who have been put in the lowest place by men will be taken out of the ranks and made first".

Ellen advocated an Anthropomorphite flesh and bone hominid God....

...Which was the Father ONLY.

...To her anything less than that was "spiritualism or pantheism".

After this "great identifying truth of SDAism" Ellen White...

...Really started grinding out the creature Christ doctrine.

I believe it can be shown that Freemasonry is actually a Catholic institution, when you get right down to the bottom of it. Or the top, I should say. Without getting too deeply into it, here is a post from another thread:

Given that I am the one that saw to the closure of the Amazing Discovery Forums....

...I wouldn't put any stock into the weak fables those folks produce.

...It's ironic that the Trinity discussion I initiated on their forums was the very reason for it's closure.

• Moderators

James died some before her.

James White died in 1881; Ellen White in 1915.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Moderators

Ellen White, Christ Triumphant, page 8

How beautiful the earth was when it came from the Creator's hand! God presented before the universe a world in which even His all-seeing eye could find no spot or stain, no defect or crookedness

Ellen White, Counsels for the Church, page 177

God's all-seeing eye notes the defects of all and the ruling passion of each, yet He bears with our mistakes and pities our weakness. He bids His people cherish the same spirit of tenderness and forbearance. True Christians will not exult in exposing the faults and deficiencies of others. They will turn away from vileness and deformity, to fix the mind upon that which is attractive and lovely. To the Christian every act of faultfinding, every word of censure or condemnation, is painful".

Ellen White, R.H., July 31, 1900

In the last great day decisions will be made that will be a surprise to many. Human judgment will have no place in the decisions then made. Christ can and will judge every case; for all judgment has been committed to Him by the Father. He will estimate service by that which is invisible to men. The most secret things lie open to His all-seeing eye. When the Judge of all men shall make His investigation, many of those whom human estimation has placed first will be placed last, and those who have been put in the lowest place by men will be taken out of the ranks and made first".

Thank you so much for those wonderful, inspired statements by the last-day prophet of God. Do you know of any more such good statements? If so, please post them also.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Moderators

[quote name="Gustave

Are you denying that Ellen White contributed to the following then?

[img:center"]https://www.jesusisfreedom.net/uploads/6/5/7/4/6574805/9396133.jpg?628

Garbage.

Originally Posted By: Gustave

Are you denying that Ellen White contributed to the following then?

[img:center

Garbage.

Yes, a lithograph depicting undeniable Masonic elements is indeed garbage...

...When the person who helped craft it spoke ill of Masonic teachings.

...No doubt - that is indeed garbage.

Originally Posted By: Stan
Here is a great site for the gullible.

Screen%20Shot%202013-06-28%20at%209.45.3

Yep. The gullible, the easily distracted, the half deep thinkers, etc. etc.

So true.... it poisons minds.... check out the fruits of the promoters of this.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

Can it be denied that Masonry was heavy in the SDA church in the beginning and is yet to this day?

Each need to truthfully answer that for themselves.

Is Masonry a Christian religion? Answer that for yourself too!

This may startle some of you and shock you, some of it does me too. I recognized the Masonic sybols and signs right away as I have been made aware of them for years and so notice leaders in politics using them very extensively.

I have had this link for over a year now and I had misplaced it and forgot it, but I found it yesterday.

Don't get overwhelmed and not see it all as it gets more revealing near the end!

http://www.jesusisfreedom.net/the-masonic-beginning-of-the-seventh-day-adventists.html

YOU WILL BE SHOCKED! When you finally get scrolled down and see the Lithograph that James White drew up!

This is information I am not glad to share but I don't believe must be witheld.

1Jo 4:4 ¶ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Gibbs:

According to Jesus' teachings, we could truly know what people really are by their fruit: By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them (Matthew 7:16-20). Jesus also has taught us that the words used by a person give us a good hint of what is in such person's mind: A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of (Luke 6:45). Moreover, according to prophet Isaiah, God has authorized us only to make judgment on peoples' words based on the law and to the testimony: "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them" Isaiah 8:20). Even Jesus, when He was approached by Satan, Jesus did not call Satan by his name until Satan asked Jesus to worship him; then Jesus told Satan: "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only" (Matthew 4:10). Before, Satan dared Jesus to worship him, our Lord Just limited Himself in contradicting Satan by telling him: "It is written."

In reality we all have been born as sinners and it is very easy for us to sin against Him if we don't make an effort to keep His words and teachings in our minds as king David once wrote: "I keep your word close, in my heart, so that I won’t sin against you" (Psalms 119:11). By the way, please do not think that because it is in Psalm 119:11 many strange and bad things with a repetitive pattern of the numbers 11, 9 and 19 are going to occur when people do just the opposite of what is written in Psalms 119:11. This has nothing to do with numbers.

When the books of the Bible were originally written, they did not contain chapter or verse references. The Bible was divided into chapters and verses to help us find Scriptures more quickly and easily. The chapter divisions commonly used today were developed by Stephen Langton, an Archbishop of Canterbury. Langton put the modern chapter divisions into place in around A.D. 1227. The Wycliffe English Bible of 1382 was the first Bible to use this chapter pattern. Since the Wycliffe Bible, nearly all Bible translations have followed Langton's chapter divisions. The Hebrew Old Testament was divided into verses by a Jewish rabbi by the name of Nathan in A.D. 1448. Robert Estienne, who was also known as Stephanus, was the first to divide the New Testament into standard numbered verses, in 1555. Stephanus essentially used Nathan's verse divisions for the Old Testament. Since that time, beginning with the Geneva Bible, the chapter and verse divisions employed by Stephanus have been accepted into nearly all the Bible versions.

Now I truly believe that God allow things to occur in patterns based on what is written in 1 Samuel 16:7... But the Lord said to Samuel, “Have no regard for his appearance or stature, because I haven’t selected him. God doesn’t look at things like humans do. Humans see only what is visible to the eyes, but the Lord sees into the heart.” However, there is a difference between God's children and the children of darkness. The difference is that God's children learn to see things the way God looks at them while the children of darkness take the same facts just to bring more confusion and ignorance in their lives. It is like all animals having a brain, a heart, blood and lungs: The children of darkness see this as "evidence of evolution and that God and Creator does not exist while believers in God and Creator see those same facts as an evidence of the same Creator working in His creation and putting His Signature on how living organisms should exist in a physical world.

FF

F F,

He sends to us His Spirit of truth to go about sorting out and to investigate all things, a wonderful promise to us!

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Originally Posted By: RLH

I believe it can be shown that Freemasonry is actually a Catholic institution, when you get right down to the bottom of it. Or the top, I should say. Without getting too deeply into it, here is a post from another thread:

Given that I am the one that saw to the closure of the Amazing Discovery Forums....

...I wouldn't put any stock into the weak fables those folks produce.

...It's ironic that the Trinity discussion I initiated on their forums was the very reason for it's closure.

So YOU saw to it's closure, eh? Don't brake your arm patting yourself on the back there, pal. It might not have been ALL you.

So is that why you've come here? To close us down?

And it's not a fable if it can be proven.

So YOU saw to it's closure, eh? Don't brake your arm patting yourself on the back there, pal. It might not have been ALL you.

• Moderators

...My beef is the rancid anti Trinitarianism of Ellen White.

That's why I'm here.

She wasn't anti-Trinitarian, but even if she were, I would support her writing of what she believed God revealed to her. No anti-Trinitarian writes the following:

Quote:
The Comforter that Christ promised to send after He ascended to heaven, is the Spirit in all the fullness of the Godhead, making manifest the power of divine grace to all who receive and believe in Christ as a personal Saviour. There are three living persons of the heavenly trio; in the name of these three great powers --the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit--those who receive Christ by living faith are baptized, and these powers will co-operate with the obedient subjects of heaven in their efforts to live the new life in Christ.-- Special Testimonies, Series B, No. 7, pp. 62, 63. (1905) {Ev 615.1}

The work is laid out before every soul that has acknowledged his faith in Jesus Christ by baptism, and has become a receiver of the pledge from the three persons--the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (MS 57, 1900). {6BC 1074.9}

The eternal Godhead--the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost--is involved in the action required to make assurance to the human agent, . . . confederating the heavenly powers with the human that man may become, through heavenly efficiency, partakers of the divine nature and workers together with Christ. {UL 148.4}

The Godhead was stirred with pity for the race, and the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit gave Themselves to the working out of the plan of redemption. In order fully to carry out this plan, it was decided that Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, should give Himself an offering for sin. What line can measure the depth of this love? (CH 222)

Here is where the work of the Holy Ghost comes in, after your baptism. You are baptized in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. You are raised up out of the water to live henceforth in newness of life--to live a new life. You are born unto God, and you stand under the sanction and the power of the three holiest beings in heaven, who are able to keep you from falling. You are to reveal that you are dead to sin; your life is hid with Christ in God. Hidden "with Christ in God,"--wonderful transformation. This is a most precious promise. When I feel oppressed, and hardly know how to relate myself toward the work that God has given me to do, I just call upon the three great Worthies, and say; You know I cannot do this work in my own strength. You must work in me, and by me and through me, sanctifying my tongue, sanctifying my spirit, sanctifying my words, and bringing me into a position where my spirit shall be susceptible to the movings of the Holy Spirit of God upon my mind and character. {7MR 267.2}

And this is the prayer that every one of us may offer. . . . {7MR 268.1}

The reason your Nicene Creed thread wasn't deleted is that we believe in people's freedom to express themselves. That's the kind of God we worship and admire-- the kind who honors people's freedom even when that freedom is used to teach error.

She wasn't anti-Trinitarian, but even if she were, I would support her writing of what she believed God revealed to her. No anti-Trinitarian writes the following:

We've covered all this before in the Nicene Creed thread John...

...A person CAN'T claim to be a Trinitarian.

...While maintaining Christ "COULD HAVE", went the way of Lucifer.

Ellen White repeatedly made affirmations that there was a real chance...

...That Christ 'COULD HAVE' gone the way of Lucifer.

...If you are serious John, give me a hypothetical of the chance that God the Father.

...COULD HAVE went the way of Lucifer.

The Bible is very Explicit that Christ is God Almighty...

...And that He isn't God Almighty "CONDITIONALLY" ( as Ellen gloated He was ).

Teaching error ehh?

Are the SDA's here a different brand than the ones in charge of the sites I mentioned?

In any event The IMMUTABILITY of God is THE Litmus test of any group claiming to be Christian....

...I've already shown you the mass of Scriptures which assign IMMUTABILITY to Christ, Eternally.

...I've yet to see anything from you supporting Ellen's Arian conjecture.

• Moderators

Quote:

That's your beef in spite of all her Trinitarian statements to the contrary?

If Christ the Man could not have had the possibility of disobeying God, then He was no second Adam. His human life would have been nothing but a charade.

Jesus Christ was the man body prepared fot The Father to come and dwell in and that was done at the conception in Mary His Mother.

It is a union our finite minds do not grasp as of now in this life.

Yes it was the Father in Him as it was Yahweh, LORD of Hosts who came in Him.

Who was Possessed of the Father from Himself of His Substance to be His Redeemer then to be mediator and our Saviour when made in Union with Jesus Christ the man of whom was God the Father's one and ONLY BEGOTTEN Son.

Fully God the Father in a body. God not only gave His ONLY BEGOTTEN but He also gave of Himself!

Trinity doctrine is a misnomer brought in by the apostates. It was embeded in the great majority.

1Jo 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error

Quote:

That's your beef in spite of all her Trinitarian statements to the contrary?

• Moderators

Ellen White affirmed Ad nauseum...

...THAT.

A)

Christ's deity was CONDITIONAL

Just show ONE of those noseeum statements where she states that the divinity of Christ is conditional.

Quote:

C)

Had Christ went the way of Lucifer then whatever it was that He was PRIOR to Incarnation...

...Would have eternally ceased to exist.

[color:#3333FF]

I have not read every word she wrote, so please bring on the quote.

Quote:

I hate to be your "reality squad" Gerry but the above affirmations...

...Are IRRECONCILABLE with the Doctrine of the Trinity.

...You can take that to the bank.

Irreconcilable? Sez who? Bank of Zumbabwe?

You have merely side-stepped the question - Was Jesus the second Adam or not? If Christ was beyond temptation and sin, was He a man or not? Was His life real or just a charade?

Quote:

Romans 1,1

Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh

Titus 1,2

In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world beg

2 Cor 1,20

[color:#000099]For ALL the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us

And as the Nicene Creed thread demonstrates more than 100 OTHER Scriptures equally clear.

[color:#3333FF]

Clear that what?

Quoting non sequitor texts are supposed to fortify your position?

Wow. I guess the Trinity thread has so many replies, 1,976, it's just naturally spilling over into other threads because it has all the replies it can hold.

Guess we better ask Stan to increase the number of replies a single thread can have.

Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.
Alexis de Tocqueville

This is my thread Joeb and it really is not off topic as the title is,

"This is Information All SDA's Should Know Of",

However I would that the trinity discussion be taken to that thread if all will please.

Blessings to all who will keep things in discussion mode.

This is my thread Joeb and it really is not off topic as the title is,

"This is Information All SDA's Should Know Of",

However I would that the trinity discussion be taken to that thread if all will please.

Blessings to all who will keep things in discussion mode.

Gibs, where did I say anything was off topic?

Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.
Alexis de Tocqueville

Just reminding you of that Joe is all. Each thread maker should work to control the thread as to how far out it ought to go.

"Should" know about and of. We can deny for sure but it don't hurt to know and investigate and know for ourselves.

Just as we should understand the hows and whys of our salvation and not take noones word but His on this so important thing for ourself.

For myself, I am sure that EGW was not of Masonry but had it around her.

I guess I'm one when something comes up of this nature of the ones in the makeup of the best of the reformations of which I have great interest I must dig into it.