ClubAdventist is back!

Daily Prayer List

cricket

My daughter & Son-in-law have applied for a job transfer to be closer to family...we would love to see our grandchildren more often...please join us in this prayer!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cricket

• ChildofChrist

• sandymac

• Naomi

Paul H. Father of a lively 6 year old boy. He was dx with a brain tumor and is scheduled to have a 12 hour surgery, 1 month recoup in hospital and 3 months before he can start his life over again. They do not have any health insurance. The doctors are writing off most of their fees but still, the hosptial bill will be hundreds of thousands.

Wakan Tanka Kici Un

~~Child of Christ~~

Friends in FL. Billee and John A.

John had a successful brain surgery on Tuesday. And improvements are being seen already. Now we are praying that there won't be any infection that will cause the work to be undone and postponing the final work.

John wanted to be rebaptised on his birthday but there were conditions that ruled that possiblity out. Lord willing, that day will come soon this coming new year.

Wakan Tanka Kici Un

~~Child of Christ~~

• 3 months later...

PLEASE pray for my beloved, H., to have a direct, personal, unmistakable encounter with the Lord Himself, and for the Father to give him into Jesus' hands that he may come to salvation.

The Spirit seems to be moving right now so timing is critical!

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot

• 2 months later...

My sister is getting married tommorow. Please pray for those involved at the wedding. This is a SDA and Non SDA union. So much is going on, I've met old friends who are struggling, yet are on spiritual journeys. Hearts that are sad. Pray that Jesus will shine his light through us. God have mercy on us.

• 2 weeks later...

Please say a prayer or two for my son and myself. We have just gotten ourselves into a house and hope to be able to afford it with all the rewards that comes with it. It's a new change for us and we really enjoy it but its new to us. Just pray that it all will go God's way for us.

Thank you

Please pray for our family. My 5-yr-old has finally been diagnosed with Reactive Attachment Disorder. It's going to be a long very hard time before-if he gets better. His therapist described it as the control monster vs. the Baby-heart boy, which sounded a lot like Satan versus Jesus in his heart.

My prayer request is for Matthew, Rachel, Andrew and Becka. Also, that I will make the right decision regarding the request of the nominating committee...

Thank you friends it is good to pray with you.

Becca

* Unity is achieved as we each draw near to Jesus *

• 2 months later...

Paul H and John A both are on the road to recovery. Everyone is so thankful of the blessings.

Now, my sister Karol who was dx with lung cancer last year, just began her second round of chemo on Friday.

I received word this evening that she was admitted to hospital for extreme pain that her morphine patches are not controlling and with dehydration.

First thing in the morning, I'm driving down to spend time with her, pray and encourage her.

Karol has a daughter, 29, that is continuously ill. Karol normally takes care of 6 year old Kellie, her granddaughter because the mother is so frequently admitted to hospital.

Please pray for relief from her pain and if it is His Will, that she could be healed from this disease.

Wakan Tanka Kici Un

~~Child of Christ~~

I just had a friend pass away at the hand of her son this last weekend. Please pray for the daughter of this woman as she has no more immediate family left. I work with the daughter and the mother was just the most outgoing and sweetest I've met in a while.

• 2 months later...

please pray for my husband,clark. He is in a drug alternative program and will be there for at least another year. I know this request isn't for healing of the body, but it is for healing of the mind and spirit. I believe tha with God all things ARE possible and as his wife I bow my head before my maker with those of you who will join me to lift him up to be healed of the demons that want to keep his soul. Jesus helped the lady whose daughter had a demon when she kept asking, so I know that He hears me too. God bless you all and may His will be done. Thank you

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A new idea (well, an old idea really, but new to the board): let's post the names of people that we'd like to have prayers for--and keep up the list as we do the birthday thread. That way, even if you don't want to share the reasons these people need prayer, they will receive prayer anyway. Also, we can all pray for everyone.

(Maybe the moderator can put a tack on this so that it will always be at the top of our prayer lists.)

Please pray for my 19 year old grandson, Justin, who has some type of bacterial disease that the doctors cannot seem to cure. The believe it is a bacteria that he picked up in Mexico on a Mission trip and that it has been lying dormant for two years. It is now breaking out in cysts inside his body which are very painful, expecially when they burst. He currently has them in his throat, can't eat, is in such pain that they are adminsitering morphine.

Please pray for God's healing hands to reach out and not only heal him physically but also spiritually.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Magilly, I have put this prayer request under its own thread. In the prayer index please find the one entitled, "Strange lumps"

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

my mom. overcome severe depression. sister needs healing from blood disorder. cousin. that he will find His way back to God before its too late. Myself, learn to lean on Jesus.

I would like prayer for my husband who is on a trip with our conference (Bermuda) at Oakwood that they would have safe travel. I also would like to pray for our three daughters, especially the two younger ones who do not see the need of church fellowship and maintaing a healthy relationship with God. My prayer for the oldest girl is that she will continue to trust God and not get discouraged because she is stil single. I also would like to pray for my brothers and sisters. They for the most part are not following God's will for their lives. My youngest brother is in jail for pedophilia (sp?) and other sex crimes. I hope that he would truly give his heart to the Lord and not put himself in a position to take advantange of young chidren.

My mom needs healing for her back issues. My dad needs to follow the Bible completely and not just the parts that suit him. I believe that he knows the truth but is satisfied that he is a good man. He is a member of the Salvation Army.

Pray for me that I will always do what God wants me to do not because of works but because of the Love that keeps me going. I pray for patience and understanding as I work with the little children that I teach daily.

I am blessed of the Lord for He has done marvellous and wonderful things for me.

Stan in reply to your question about an update about the lumps that keep appearing in side my grandson's body - They have ruled out a bacteria from Mexico but still know what is causing them. He has a new one on his back and another on the side of his foot. He is in pain and at a spiritual low. The new meds he is on are causing nasty side effects. The doctor wants to wait until one of the lumps is ready to burst and at that time, before it bursts will aspirate some of the "whatever it is" from the lump. He is only 19 and is afraid that one may show up on the brain or his heart.