• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cricket

• ChildofChrist

• sandymac

• Naomi

Please pray for my dad, Joseph. He had a bad fall a couple of weeks ago, he either bruised or cracked his ribs, and he refuses to go to the hospital, even though he is in so much pain sometimes he can't even talk.

He refuses to go to the hospital because he is afraid that if they decide to keep him, that our place will get worse. We need a lot of work done on our apartment, I have a whole list of things that need to be fixed and the owner has been dragging his feet in getting things done. My dad says that if he comes back and things are not fixed, it will make him take longer to recover. Also the apartment is not dirty, but just really cluttered, I plan to throw away a lot of things, and get replacements at Target, then later on we will hire a maid, hopefully from the church. Also, if he goes into the hospital, my aunts (his sisters) will come over and make drama for the condition the house is in.

Also I worry for his mental health, I can't tell if it is because he is in pain or maybe an act, because sometimes he is really sharp, but he doesn't sound right in the head sometimes. He repeats what I say a lot. I sometimes think it is to get my younger brother to participate in maintenance of the house more.

• 4 months later...

My friend. Her husband was away on business and looked up an old girlfriend. He spent the night with her and lied to his wife about it. She's doing better but her heart is broken. Lots of good is coming out of it, though, thanks to the Almighty.

• 2 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Please pray for our family we are going through a very difficult time. WE are struggling with spiritual and financial troubles we need increase to keep up. Betwee health issues and no health insurance. Please just lift us in prayer. God knows everything else.

• Members

You are on our prayer list.

pkrause

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}