ClubAdventist is back!

How Bout A HAT BOX TOILET People?

Overaged

Well; I am always searching for new and innovative products for home renovations. This is the latest and greatest I have seen in a long time!!

LOL; I forgot to mention this buggy comes with a special 1.5 horse pump motor! Enough to run a small tablesaw so you get a powerful - perfect flush everytime. It only costs around $4500.00

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

• Members

Hope nobody minds this comment:

My Sonny could stop that thing up with one try!

LOLROFL

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Lol Well I'll bet be couldn't pay for it! rollingsmile But don't forget the Hat Box Toilet has a pump with a 1 1/2 HP motor! That will run a table saw or chain saw

And I can trust"

OVERAGED

SO are you going to buy one for your self???

dgrimm60

I'd have to mortgage my van to get that in my house. excited

And I can trust"

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this item on a house makeover show. There was an article on Canadian Broadcasting about needing to invent a better toilet.

It was primarily pointing out that europe and africa toilets leave much to be desired and the main reason is they don't have sewer systems and can't afford to construct them.

I think there is a "prize" for the inventor of one which would help relieve this problem. (RELEIVE)!!!

• Administrators

I saw this item on a house makeover show. There was an article on Canadian Broadcasting about needing to invent a better toilet.

It was primarily pointing out that europe and africa toilets leave much to be desired and the main reason is they don't have sewer systems and can't afford to construct them.

I think there is a "prize" for the inventor of one which would help relieve this problem. (RELEIVE)!!!

They should try a composting toilet like they have on Salt Spring Island, where there is a chronic shortage of water.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.