ClubAdventist is back!

Staying on topic...

Tom Wetmore

• Administrators

Moderator Note:

There is a tendency for most topics to drift off topic in time. But since this is a narrowly defined forum about the topic of women's ordination the need to stay on topic should be more closely adhered to. Consequently, less latitude will be given to wandering into other tangential areas.

It may be necessary to move posts/topics that go off in another direction to a place where those ideas can be discussed without detracting from the topic for which this special sub-forum was created.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Moderator Note:

There is a tendency for most topics to drift off topic in time. But since this is a narrowly defined forum about the topic of women's ordination the need to stay on topic should be more closely adhered to. Consequently, less latitude will be given to wandering into other tangential areas.

It may be necessary to move posts/topics that go off in another direction to a place where those ideas can be discussed without detracting from the topic for which this special sub-forum was created.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Moderator Note:

This includes repeated efforts to derail topics with vague and meaningless comments without any apparent substance, or that seem to have no apparent purpose other than to cause a distraction to derail a topic. 

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Just bumping this up as a continuing reminder...