George Zimmerman Verdict

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazarus

• olger

• John317

Pray that Sanford will not be on fire by tomorrow because the guy AFRO-aMERICANS thought was a 'white racist' turned out to be a Latino

and taking out their frustration against the 'whites' will be of no value no matter what their hucksters Sharpton and Jackson have tried to make them think. Nuff Sed

• Moderators

Civil rights leaders have always been called names by certain white Americans, sadly even fellow clergymen have been unable to rise above their culture. I hope they (Sharpton and Jackson) wear those names as badges of honor. Its the price of speaking up. Sharpton and Jackson deserve credit for raising their voices and getting the establishment to respond.

Btw, MLK was right about riots.

Thankfully, George Z will eventually meet justice like along the way just like OJ did.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

It is a sad day when people threaten to riot over the justice system working just as it was intended to work.

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Moderators

the justice system working just as it was intended to work.

The way its intended to work is not always just.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

And that brings us to the fact that the Bible is absolutely clear that injustice will not exist forever. A perfect social order is coming, but it is not of this world. The Second Coming of Jesus Christ in its fullness spells the end of injustice and every cause and consequence of human sin. We have much work to do in this world, but true justice will be achieved only by the consummation of God’s purposes and the perfection of God’s own judgment on That Day.

• Moderators

Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are hardly from the same material as MLK. Apples to oranges.

LOL, King was called a communist, shake down artist, n-word etc. Nothing new. Some whites revere MLK because he is now dead.

Einstein

I'm going to get away from this discussion. It has nowhere to go but down. I will just say that I respectfully disagree with you.

As has been said, the only real answer is Jesus Christ coming back. Other than that a time of trouble such as has never been seen, and that's saying a lot.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

• Members

Pray that Sanford will not be on fire by tomorrow because the guy AFRO-aMERICANS thought was a 'white racist' turned out to be a Latino

and taking out their frustration against the 'whites' will be of no value no matter what their hucksters Sharpton and Jackson have tried to make them think. Nuff Sed

Well my friend it looks like Sanford is still OK. I had no doubt of that. The demonstrators were very well behaved I thought. I'm pretty sure it was not any African American that predicted mass riots. I'm not in agreement with the verdict, but definitely didn't think it should've been 2nd degree, but he should've been convicted on manslaughter charges. If people thought OJ got away with murder, this is much worse. OJ if I'm correct was never caught in any lies? But Zimmerman was, with one after the other. Very sad day indeed I'd say.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

I'm going to get away from this discussion. It has nowhere to go but down. I will just say that I respectfully disagree with you.

Smart move bwink

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Originally Posted By: 'nuff sed

Well my friend it looks like Sanford is still OK. I had no doubt of that. The demonstrators were very well behaved I thought. I'm pretty sure it was not any African American that predicted mass riots. I'm not in agreement with the verdict, but definitely didn't think it should've been 2nd degree, but he should've been convicted on manslaughter charges. If people thought OJ got away with murder, this is much worse. OJ if I'm correct was never caught in any lies? But Zimmerman was, with one after the other. Very sad day indeed I'd say.

NewBlackPantherParty @NewBlackPanthr1

"There is no justice coming from white America. Take to the streets if you please."

"We live in a house of a race of devils and the only solution is to separate into a land of our own. There is no getting along with them."

The New Black Panther Party for Self Defense (NBPP) is the largest organized anti-Semitic and racist black militant group in America. The group is led by Malik Zulu Shabazz.

I could easily dig up something some skin head has to say that is equally as obnoxious, probably an sda skin head at that.

Frederick Douglass

Quote:

LOL, King was called a communist, shake down artist, n-word etc. Nothing new. Some whites revere MLK because he is now dead.

While individuals are not always exactly what another presupposes, even as Jesus responded,

"As He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth. And His disciples asked Him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him."

John 9:1-3 NASB

the vitriolic responses of those who disagree reveals what master has been chosen to be followed. We can be sure when it comes to where the nation of a peoples are, Who and why they are where they are is not in question.

"‘This decision is by the decree of the watchers,

And the sentence by the word of the holy ones,

In order that the living may know

That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men,

Gives it to whomever He will,

And sets over it the lowest of men.’"Daniel 4:17-18 NKJV

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Moderators

Civil rights leaders have always been called names by certain white Americans, sadly even fellow clergymen have been unable to rise above their culture. I hope they (Sharpton and Jackson) wear those names as badges of honor. Its the price of speaking up. Sharpton and Jackson deserve credit for raising their voices and getting the establishment to respond.

Btw, MLK was right about riots.

Thankfully, George Z will eventually meet justice like along the way just like OJ did.

George Zimmerman's case is nothing like OJs. I'm surprised you would make such a comparison. If OJ committed the murder of his wife, it means he almost decapitated her and murdered a man who just happened to be returning her glasses that she'd left at a restaurant. OJ was lying in wait for her. That's completely different morally and legally from what happened between Zimmerman and Martin. Legally, there was no reason to find Zimmerman guilty because the prosecution was unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was guilty as charged. I'm sure the prosecutors knew this and probably were not surprised (unlike Martin's parents)that they lost the case.

It would be a shame for people to riot over this, but I'm sure the government's been preparing for it based on some people's reactions to jury decisions in the recent past.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Moderators

George Zimmerman's case is nothing like OJs. I'm surprised you would make such a comparison.

Nothing alike? I'm puzzled as to why you would fail to see the comparison. The charge was different but the burden of proof was the same. The outcome is the same. The prosecution was unable to prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that OJ was guilty as charged.

Quote:
If OJ committed the murder of his wife,

But he didn't according to the jury. There's really no "if" right? Someone killed his wife, but not OJ. (according to the jury) We know for sure that Z killed Martin but it was determined it was in self defense.

Quote:
Legally, there was no reason to find Zimmerman guilty because the prosecution was unable to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was guilty as charged.

Legally, there was no reason to find OJ guilty because the prosecution was unable to prove beyond reasonable doubt that OJ was guilty as charged.

Quote:
It would be a shame for people to riot over this, but I'm sure the government's been preparing for it based on some people's reactions to jury decisions in the recent past.

It's a shame to riot over anything but as everyone knows violence is an effective tool. Some acts of violence are more ligitimate than others. Therein lies the problem. This case speaks to that. It was concluded Z had the right to use violence Martin did not.

A woman got 20 years in Florida for firing a warning shot at her abusive husband but Z was acquitted. I wonder why?

Einstein

Consider the 'stand your ground' case of Jordan Davis, another 17 yo black teenager, there's a picture of him in a hoody, who was shot to death in the back seat of a car because the murderer thought their music was too loud.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/14988044-florida-teen-murdered-over-music-jordan-davis

Frederick Douglass

I apologize for the singular bad word in this (fertilizer). But it is an interesting interview from a black man at a Treyvon protest rally. What do you think?