ClubAdventist is back!

Something that puzzles me..........

M. T. Cross

• Administrators

Quote:
There are times when I disappointment myself.

But we promise we won't talk about that thinking much. giggle

God cares! peace

bigsigh Many thanks you are a kind person ... I was concerned that I spoke too candidly, and we know what happens when you do that tomato

flower

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gregory Matthews

• olger

• LifeHiscost

• CoAspen

Quote:
bigsigh Many thanks you are a kind person ...

Thank you for the plaudits, Naomi. To be thankful for another person's contributions is not natural in the fallen human nature so I'm pleased to believe you have a gift given of the Holy Spirit. Would that I were always so thoughtful. I'm not where I use to be and thank God I'm not where I'm going to be, all a result of Divine origin.

"For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure."Philippians 2:13 KJV

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Well, MT, you've got 64 answers to choose from. Any of them suit your fancy?

LOL, to be honest, no I still don't get why people can't just act like adults and keep their zippers snug and clothes on around the opposite gender.

Dude! You're asking people to be respectful!!! Use common sense!!!! What more are you asking of the human race!!!!!

thumbsup To your simple and best answer!

Quote:
I still don't get why people can't just act like adults and keep their zippers snug and clothes on around the opposite gender.

"“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing."

John 15:5 NLT

This is a long one, the object being, "Know Your Enemy", the last hour being the best although it is designed to build up to the final conclusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4JwSj29qU&feature=endscreen

No doubt the better goal would be, "Know Your Deliverer".

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Members

Quote:
I still don't get why people can't just act like adults and keep their zippers snug and clothes on around the opposite gender.

"“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing."

This is a long one, the object being, "Know Your Enemy", the last hour being the best although it is designed to build up to the final conclusion.

What's that got to do with zippers?

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Quote:
"What's that got to do with zippers?"

Good question, but I'm of the opinion if it isn't obvious, it's because a little child wouldn't understand it. No offense intended.

"Then Jesus called for the children and said.......... the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children." Luke 18:16 NLT

"I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn’t receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it.”"

Luke 18:17 NLT

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

God, who loves people says.

"I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire and white rainment that thou mayest be closed."

He is the Great Heavenly counselor, and that's the kind of Counselor we need.

`g

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Moderators

Keep in mind: In all areas of spiritual life, God has chosen to use humans to work for others.

Gregory

Quote:

God cares! peace

Yet oddly enough some of my closest friends and confidants are beautiful women that I have never found myself fornicating with.

Apparently it is possible just to go right ahead and control yourself.

Dude! You're asking people to be respectful!!! Use common sense!!!! What more are you asking of the human race!!!!!

thumbsup To your simple and best answer!

I know, what was I thinking.