ClubAdventist is back!

Quotes

phkrause

• Members
 42-500x500.jpg

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I asked for strength and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for wisdom and God gave me problems to solve.

I asked for prosperity and God gave me brawn and brain to work.

I asked for courage and God gave me dangers to overcome.

I asked for love and God gave me troubled people to help...

My prayers were answered.

• Like 2

I asked for faith and God brought me questions to ponder and cause doubt.

I asked for peace and patience and God gave me tribulation.

He gave me what I asked for - a way to exercise my faith to make me strong, and trials to endure with increasing patience.  He usually gives me what I ask for - just not in a way I am expecting. 

• Like 2

• Members
 43-500x500.jpg

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members
 44-500x500.jpg

phkrause

• Members
 45-500x500.jpg

phkrause

• Members
 46-500x500.jpg

phkrause

• Members
 47-500x500.jpg

phkrause

• Members
 48-500x500.jpg

phkrause

• Members
 IfYouEverForgetYoureAJew.png

phkrause

• Members
 InAPlaceWhereThereAreNoLeaders.png

phkrause

• Members
 HillelSaysDoNotSayWhenIHaveFreeTimeIWill

phkrause

• Members

“When it is a question of God's almighty Spirit, never say, "I can't." ”

- Oswald Chambers

phkrause

• Members
 NeverConfuseMovement.png

phkrause

• Members

“Rise and go your way; your faith has made you well. ”

- Luke 17:19 (Revised Standard Version)

phkrause

• Members
 ThePriceOfGreatness.png

phkrause

• Members
 WhenDemandsBegin.png

phkrause

• Members

“When you carry out acts of kindness you get a wonderful feeling inside. It is as though something inside your body responds and says, yes, this is how I ought to feel. ”

- Rabbi Harold Kushner

ps:I got that feeling today!! Was coming back from the other house to the new one, when I saw someone walking home from the store!! I past him at first, but than a premonition from the HS, told me to turn around and pick him up and give him a ride!! It definitely was a blessing. Thank you Lord for the opportunity!!

• Like 2

phkrause

Good for you, Peter! I'm glad you were filled with a blessing for doing a divine act. We all know that picking up strangers while driving harbors all sorts of potential dangers. Like in a stick-up robbery where they take you car and leave you dead on the roadside or other such evil actions. 

I envision in your part of Florida it's really hot outside and he'd be walking only because his car broke down, right?

• Members
18 hours ago, aka said:

I envision in your part of Florida it's really hot outside and he'd be walking only because his car broke down, right?

Yes its been in the 90s everyday for a while, but actually feels like around 105, according to the weatherman!! I believe he didn't own a car.

phkrause