ClubAdventist is back!

All things Apple

phkrause

• Members

Apple unveils powerful iPhone 5s and entry-level 5c

Cool stuff for sure

http://www.macworld.com/article/2048483/...?lsrc=newsalert

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Cool stuff for sure

Nice stuff but Apple has clearly lost their edge. I guess every product release can't be revolutionary. I'm an apple fan but I'm getting board now.

I heard folks say that we are approaching the death of the password. Folks need to get used to using their fingerprints, eyes and faces to get access. The future is here.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Members

Nice stuff but Apple has clearly lost their edge. I guess every product release can't be revolutionary. I'm an apple fan but I'm getting board now.
I agree Laz

Originally Posted By: lazarus
I heard folks say that we are approaching the death of the password. Folks need to get used to using their fingerprints, eyes and faces to get access. The future is here.
Interesting comment.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

Me, 3...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Moderators

heretics......

I have a confession to make.....I bought my wife a Samsung 10.1 note tablet two weeks ago!

She didn't want an ipad !! The most disturbing thing is that I've actually liked using it.

I'm being seduced by the dark side.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Members
LOL

phkrause

Originally Posted By: Stan

heretics......

I have a confession to make.....I bought my wife a Samsung 10.1 note tablet two weeks ago!

She didn't want an ipad !! The most disturbing thing is that I've actually liked using it.

scream-repent.png

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Administrators

Originally Posted By: Stan

heretics......

Lazarus, I have both the IPad and Samsung ... prefer the Samsung!!

Sorry Stan!! :)

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Administrators

Originally Posted By: Bravus
*cough*infrared tattoos or RFID chips in hand and forehead*cough*

Just moving this to the top

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Just to start rumors.....

I wonder if Jesuits are Iphone tethered....exclusively...

it could link the Vatican to the Iphone.......

haven't heard of the chip being used on our computers....yet..

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Moderators

Lazarus, I have both the IPad and Samsung ... prefer the Samsung!!

Oh, that's bad! Really bad!

Einstein

• Moderators

Neil and Bravus have got me started....

AAPL%20JVs.jpg

So what is the Apple corporation really?

Einstein

Neil and Bravus have got me started....

So what is the Apple corporation really?

Having some incomplete teaching genes in me, I am glad that I was able to unlock the creative genes in others....

...as for what the Apple corporation is really, may I also add that the apple is the one fruit that

Eve is pictured as holding the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil

Eve and the temptation

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• phkrause changed the title to All things Apple
  • Members
🤿 Inside Apple's moonshot
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.axios.com%
Tim Cook wears Apple Vision Pro in his office at Apple Park in Cupertino, Calif. Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Vanity Fair

The way Tim Cook sees it, tech's next big thing arrives in stores today. It's a headset that makes you look like "you're going skiing in the Matrix," Vanity Fair's Nick Bilton writes about the new Apple Vision Pro.

• Why it matters: Seven or so years and 5,000 patents after Cook first tried an early version, Apple is unleashing the product it hopes will be the future of computing.

Apple's big problem: Making the $3,500 Vision Pro — high-tech quirks and all — attractive to the average iPhone user.

• It has a 23-million-pixel screen, which is like beaming a 75-inch TV into each eyeball.
  • "I think meditation is on a different level than anything I've ever experienced, and I've meditated for a long time," Cook said.

But the product's size and weight — about 20 ounces — cause the most consistent grumbles.

• "Until we can get the scuba diving mask off your face and we make it less noticeable, we're not going to make this a mass-adoption technology," Carolina Cruz-Neira, a virtual reality pioneer, told Bilton.

Keep reading.

phkrause