ClubAdventist is back!

Sandra Roberts-This SPIRITUAL FORMATION cult leader as SECC president? Oh Lord

mel20

Let's all do something and pray to PREVENT the following statements from other Christians to become inevitably more and more as true facts about Adventism:

1985: “Among other denominations, Liberal SDA pastors in N. America are frequently reached the highest successful rates in hypnotizing their church members to, then, brainwashed them with the mindset that “100% OF SDA WOMEN ARE AUTOMATICALLY PRO-WOMEN ORDINATION”

1995: “This hypnotized mindset is such kindda highway with the wide open door for liberal Adventists to attack and discriminate every SDA WOMEN which are against women ordination in their freedom of speech. There is no evidence that they ever being allowed to speak up on behalf of their Biblical disagreement about WO....in every liberal SDA Churches and Universities”

2005: “N. America SDA has reached the first 1 million members this year. 58% are women. Somehow you all keep saying that among those half million SDA women not even one of them disagree with WO??? How dare if you, American Adventists, rejecting the facts that you're not hypnotized by your liberals!”*

And here we go now...Sandra Roberts is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition. The only truth is that thousands of SDA women which oppose Women Ordination cannot speak the truth for no reason.

Without any disrespect to Mrs. Sandra Robert, all church members must be well informed and aware that Mrs. Robert is one of the most ambitious strategists within the cartel group of the liberal Adventist pastors to push their own agenda, with her low profile and nice smiles to everyone. But let no one be deceived. “They are to be met and opposed, not because they are bad men, but because they are teachers of falsehood and are endeavoring to put upon falsehood the stamp of truth.” {TM 55.1}

In this cartel, she's connecting and silently bridging many gaps at any cost to mandate such kindda “blue laws” in SECC and PUC (unwritten but mandatory) to prevent thousands of women Adventists which are against women ordination to be able to speak up inside any main sanctuaries as well as in any official board meetings, while at the same time those cartel (liberal SDA pastors) keep brainwashing every SDA that “100% OF SDA WOMEN ARE AUTOMATICALLY PRO-WOMEN ORDINATION”

Honestly, to shut up one's freedom of speech is a serious criminal in the USA, for real. This freedom of speech violation is usually tricky hided by twisting and overemphasizing the opposite facts, saying that pro-women ordination ladies demanding freedom of speech & equalization.

These people always pictured themselves as victims all the time in attempt to get you to feel guilty and accept their view. But how about your fellow women SDA group which is opposing women ordination?

Well,... that's not fair and misleading. However, the tangle about ‘fairness’ has caused inspired words to be mocked as some cultural aberration.

Have you ever listened to any SDA women which against WO to speak up inside the main sanctuary of ...Loma Linda Univ.Church? La Sierra? PUC? Hollywood SDA? Or in any official meetings? Now, how about for the future...are u still surprised that they will never be allowed to speak up due to this SECC “blue law”?

What a brilliant Sandra Robert! What is even more scary--if elected --is her background….

“Earned a Doctor of Ministry degree, with emphasis in SPIRITUAL FORMATION, from the Claremont School of Theology” http://seccsecretariat.adventistfaith.org/ What? Spiritual Formation...??? Oh my...help your church Lord...! :(

Indeed, most American Adventists are partly hypnotized to “zero alertness” about this, and mindsetting their own thinking that “100% OF SDA WOMEN ARE AUTOMATICALLY PRO-WOMEN ORDINATION” Spiritual Formation, with it's eastern misticism and mesmerism are techically involved to silence the liberal Adventists' conscience. They are always feel happy with sing and praise in every church service and meetings but their conscience are silenced.

Also, Sandra Roberts is deeply impressed by marketing consultant, CMS, for church growth instead of seriously heeds the counsel from the Spirit of Prophecy. CMS is a full-service custom marketing and communications agency headquartered in Covina, California which is skilled in aiding the Church Growth Movement.

"At CMS, we view it as our mission to help our clients grow their businesses. We do this by working with each client identifying opportunities and developing innovative, creative and profitable services which assist them in the execution of effective marketing, sales and communications program . . We are best able to serve clients when they allow us to act as partners . . CMS is made up of a team of talented individuals whose dedication and expertise have earned them a solid reputation for creating results.”

CMS clients include Quaker, Isuzu Motors America, the City of West Covina, Saddleback Valley Community Church, Purpose Driven Ministries (a Saddleback subsidiary), Smalley Relationship Center, and Walk through the Bible (Bruce Wilkinsons Prayer of Jabez organization).

Don't expect in her leadership the presentation about the Victory Over Sin, Three Angels' Messages, Ten Commandments, The Advent Movement or John the Baptist's call to repentance to be included among her management skills. Instead, you will find polls, tracking surveys, and management skills aimed at producing satisfied customers who keep returning for more of the product offered by the business.

In other words, give the customers what pleases them! Sandra Roberts, unfortunately, follows the same plan: Design the worship and the music and everything else to appeal to the comfort of the people who live in the community. No rebuke. No warning necessary! (with a 'DO NOT JUDGE' mantra)

Pst Sandra Roberts in a camp meeting some years ago confessed that she's keep reinventing herself in order to follow the established tracks of Adventism in California. She may call her particular version of this system as "Total Quality Management," "Outcome Based Education," or "Purpose Driven Churches"; but all follow the same pragmatic blueprint: "Aim for "measurable results." Use Teams, dialogue, facilitators, "lifelong learning," contracts, and continual assessments of "progress" toward the planned outcome. All involved must conform ….or leave the system.

No repentance. No sins to put away. Nothing in the Bible to obey. Just celebrate, come to church and sing and celebrate. You can do whatever sin you like and ask for God's mercy and forgiveness later. Everyday. Because God is love, anyway.

Then, what is the best kind of worship? Mrs. Sandra explained that it is essentially the kind you like the best as again she quoted from The Purpose Driven Life, p. 102. "Worship must be both accurate and authentic . . The best style of worship is the one that most authentically represents your love for God, based on the background and personality God gave you.”

On behalf of “Thus said the Lord”, Instead of joining the fans clubs of her, we must seriously act now. Not only to investigate Sandra Roberts for possible disciplinary action, but also to nicely ask her to quit and leave her membership of worldwide Seventh-day Adventist Church. Let her go in peace.

No offense, no personal here. We still love Sandra Roberts for real, but at the same time let's go forward to proclaim the Three Angels' Messages she hate to every nation, kindreth, tongue and people. Sandra Roberts is coming soon....oopps, sorry, I don't buy that. But rather, I mean: Jesus is coming soon. Watch ye saints!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CoAspen

• olger

• LifeHiscost

• mel20

Rants often lead to slander! Where are your facts! You make many statements about individuals and groups with in the church with out supporting data or defining what you mean. Your constant use of the word 'liberal', used in a manner with out context, is like you are swearing. Shame!!

• Administrators

I am interested in knowing where those facts you quoted are from.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

How about you, CoAspen? Slow down, relax. You want some water? It's nothing to do with me, it's a full article quoted from various social network groups, with multiple thousand of members. Yet, I'll copy and paste your anger to them, anyway.

• Moderators

Caring about the truth is not anger.

Copy-pasta from other authors without attribution is not honest.

Why not bring credibility to the issue you support, rather than shame?

Truth is important

• Moderators

Quote:
No offense, no personal here. We still love Sandra Roberts for real, . . .

My immediate response is: Lord deliver me from this type of love.

You certainly do not demonstrate a character of love that I would want to experience.

Gregory

C'mom you guys... For initial step go to http://seccsecretariat.adventistfaith.org/ for a crystal clear evidence that Sandra Robert Earned a Doctor of Ministry degree, with emphasis in SPIRITUAL FORMATION then do your homework. Of course for those who never interseted in Bible Prophecy and complaint it as the most boring study will never understand and neglecting the fact that this spiritism is one of the devil spirit that counterattack our Advent Movement.

Spiritual Formation? Ahh...this shocking and cursing fact apparently already counted as blessing in all liberal Adventists. Or at least, they don't care as long as an ordained minister preaching about love, grace and mercy. Least likely, they have no idea what's all about spiritualism.... What SPIRITUAL FORMATION is all about. SO they never teach this danger to their children.

When God has a Three Angels Messages, satan will counteract with his "three frogs" messages, one of them is spiritualism. People with Spiritual Formation should continually rejecting the Three Angels' Messages, for sure. Because the "frogs" message is the counterattact. This is all about the great controversy!

Revelation 16:13-16 "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and[a] of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."

1. out of the mouth of the dragon

2. out of the mouth of the beast

3. out of the mouth of the false prophet

From the conference web info, she sounds like a well rounded person, with credentials to do her job and very busy. So what is your issue.......oh...I, get it!!!!!

Spiritual Formation!!! one word, no two and with out defining just what is wrong with the words you are off and running, maybe that is why you are out of breath!

I'm sorry, and it does not really mean a thing to me as a non SDA, but how exactly is this woman preventing other women from speaking up on how they feel about WO? We live in an age where there are a million different avenues to express your thoughts on something. Is she blocking their access to Facebok, Twitter, Youtube, and of course the many message boards on the net? How exactly is she "hypnotizing" them?

• Members

From the conference web info, she sounds like a well rounded person, with credentials to do her job and very busy. So what is your issue.......oh...I, get it!!!!!

Spiritual Formation!!! one word, no two and with out defining just what is wrong with the words you are off and running, maybe that is why you are out of breath!

thumbsup

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

It's very easy to misinterpret the "spiritual formation" concept. In the broader sense, it basically means shaping people to accept spiritual things more readily. Spiritual formation proponents on the Christian side would encourage sending kids to Christian schools, watching Christian media... guided Bible studies, etc. etc.

I'm just curious as to why that becomes almost like a curse word here? Spiritual formation is basically a modern term of reiterating some old traditional concepts. Why is it bad all of a sudden?

Quote:

Pst Sandra Roberts in a camp meeting some years ago confessed that she's keep reinventing herself in order to follow the established tracks of Adventism in California. She may call her particular version of this system as "Total Quality Management," "Outcome Based Education," or "Purpose Driven Churches"; but all follow the same pragmatic blueprint: "Aim for "measurable results." Use Teams, dialogue, facilitators, "lifelong learning," contracts, and continual assessments of "progress" toward the planned outcome. All involved must conform ….or leave the system.

Instructive.

And then there is that bit about spiritual formation.

Quote:

her background….

“Earned a Doctor of Ministry degree, with emphasis in SPIRITUAL FORMATION, from the Claremont School of Theology” http://seccsecretariat.adventistfaith.org/

yes b-b-b-but Claremont was very careful to only teach SF "the good way". Really?? When did that make the news? I don't recall anything about Claremont somehow insisting on just the golden part of SF. (Is there a golden part to it??)

“They are to be met and opposed, not because they are bad men, but because they are teachers of falsehood and are endeavoring to put upon falsehood the stamp of truth.” {TM 55.1}

Maybe that is what Roberts was doing at Claremont - specializing in opposing the errors found in Ignatius Loyola's (or is it now Bergoglio's) SF.

in Christ,

Bob

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

Not a fan of Leonard Sweet's, Brian Mclaren, Rob Bell, and Samir Selmanovic's mystical brand of spiritual formation.

Adventists who get involved in that will possibly be eternally lost.

`oG

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Amazing isn't it how christians will focus on a word and start 'Running Scared'...like the song, different context though!!! LOL

Alright Mr. Co-I'm afraid to reveal my real name-aspen. I will ask you a question and you can answer it - unless you are afraid of that too.

Do you believe in the blood atonement of Jesus Christ? One of the individuals named above publicly stated 29 days ago that he does no longer. Do you know which one?

Do you know which one teaches that when you completely empty your mind that "good things happen" through enlightenment?

Gerald Wagoner

Piqua, OH

Quote:
Alright Mr. Co-I'm afraid to reveal my real name.....

Oh..Oh...I'm fainting.....drama, drama everywhere!!

Don't know who they are, they are not the topic of the thread, Sandra Roberts is!!

rollingsmile

We're not talking about SDA outside the USA, we're focusing Adventist People in S. California...

Even in this very liberal land, more than 3000 members started asking her to resign, and to give up her SDA membership. Let her go in peace.

SPIRITUAL FORMATION is extremely dangerous with its falsifying feeling of rejoicing and peace of mind...and its "contemplative prayer" Soon after Adventists got to this point, then the mysticism and eastern spiritualism took place in replacing the good logic and conscience.

No truth necessary anymore. (peace and happy in mind already, why then we need the Biblical truth for?)

Could it be that human rights and freedom of speech would soon to be washed away and terminated by Sunday Law and Persecution unless the evil spirit injecting the anasthecic into human rational thinking by SPIRITUAL FORMATION to all the US people? (especially with this financial crisis, political instability along with the natural calamities)

Listen to the 6 different speakers (total of 19 minutes) about the danger of SPIRITUAL FORMATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mDrB4NWtXkk

1. Pastor John Bradshaw. Speaker, It Is Written

2. Pastor Doug Batchelor (Start 04:21)

3. Howard Peth. Author, The Danger of Contemplative Prayer (Start 07:02)

4. Dr. Herbert Douglass. Former Weimar President (start 09:25)

5. Pastor Rick Howard. Author, The Omega Rebellion (start 10:06)

6. Pastor Derek Morris. Editor, Ministry Magazine (start 14:50)

You may search another 250 speakers that against 'SPIRITUAL FORMATION' if you want, but the point is: the shaking is coming. It's not a prophecy anymore. It doesn't matter how excellent your theological study to categorize whether someone is ultra conservatives, liberal, celebration, separatists, orthodox Adventists, or etc. It MUST end up with only two group of people: Wheat or Weed. No third party.

That's why we always see POLARIZATION-POLARIZATION-POLARIZATION everywhere among God's people now.

But what and where about Sandra Robert's polarization heeding to?

Quote:
Alright Mr. Co-I'm afraid to reveal my real name.....

Oh..Oh...I'm fainting.....drama, drama everywhere!!

Welp, you do seem to be somewhat fragile.

As to my preceding question(s).

Brian Mclaren stated 29-days ago that he does not believe in the blood atonement of Jesus Christ (Chattanooga Forum meeting).

Samir Selmanovic is the one who stated that when he "creates sacred space by emptying his mind - then good things happen."

Both of these individuals are ringleaders of the modern spiritual formation movement, and often sought after by liberal/progressive Adventists looking for "strange fire" -- to use a Bible quote.

Quote:
Do you believe in the blood atonement of Jesus Christ? One of the individuals named above publicly stated 29 days ago that he does no longer. Do you know which one?

Do you know which one teaches that when you completely empty your mind that "good things happen" through enlightenment?

Sounds much like this information given by a former atheist from the age of ten, who turned to occultism, eventually receiving the grace of Christ in the Seventh Day Adventist Church

http://amazingdiscoveries.tv/media/48/501-the-secret-behind-secret-societies/

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Quote:

Sounds much like this information given by a former atheist from the age of ten, who turned to occultism, eventually receiving the grace of Christ in the Seventh Day Adventist Church

http://amazingdiscoveries.tv/media/48/501-the-secret-behind-secret-societies/

God cares! peace

ForsOOth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mDrB4NWtXkk

Thanks for that brother. While I hadn't any problem of dismissing what I saw as contrary to God's desire for His elect in the last days, it was good for my mind to be refreshed and recognize the leading of the Holy Spirit to those who are satisfied that less of pride and greater submission as a child of the King is the only safety in the days we are now living.

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!