ClubAdventist is back!

"like" button

skyblue888

Isn't time for this forum to

install a "like" botton?

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

ClubV12, I wonder if we all had His Spirit of Truth that guides into ALL Truth then "you are nuts" wouldn't even be thought of.

Yes, a serious thought. 8 were saved from the great number of whom Noah preached to 120 years, and so,

Lu 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.rs, so how many will be saved now.

Is it now as in the days of Noe?

So I ask, How much Unity and Harmony should we be expecting now?

Just a thinking nutcase!

1Jo 4:4 ¶ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

A Freeman In Jesus Christ

dgrimm60, That one would be needed when we all did have His Spirit of Truth that guides into ALL truth.

Until that would be, there will always be dissension, discord and great disagreement!

1Jo 4:4 ¶ Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

A Freeman In Jesus Christ

• Members

Actually there are two of them, one looks like this: thumbsup, I know its a thumbs up, but it does mean you like what someone has posted. And than there is the one that Naomi posted, which looks like: :like: Technicly(sp) its under smiles, but hey they do seem OK to me?

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

HEY ALL

WHAT ABOUT A HUG BUTTON

dgrimm60

They have that too: grouphug even though its a group hug! Its still a hug!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

PK, I :like: both those last two posts and give them a big thumbsup

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

• Members
PK, I :like: both those last two posts and give them a big thumbsup
The one I'd like to see is the "thumbs down" one! I do see one just above the reply box, but am not sure how that's used?

phkrause

it would be nice though if the "like" button was

at the bottom of every post without having to look

for it as it is everywhere else online.

No?

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.