ClubAdventist is back!

Welcome Back.....to me...!!!

tribeofjudah

Friends,

I have been away from the Forum for several months. I'm now back. It was due to our move out of country. My small family faced many hardships in California, so we prayed and asked the Lord to guide us.

We are now residing in Cebu, PH....for a year or 2 or more.

The States is becoming TOXIC and we needed to get out. We all know the role that the USA will play in end times.

My parents, bros, and sis and all their families are there is US.

Please pray for my little family as we strive to SERVE the LORD, anywhere HE places us in this world...!!!

Sincerely,

JDA

• Members

Praise the Lord, will be praying toj

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

When I retired I thought about moving out of the country, mainly influenced by my "hard right wing nut" gun toting survivalist friends. Wasn't a Christian then.

In time I came to realize, where you gonna run? Like that guy running from the lion into the house and get bit by a snake.

Plenty bad stuff going on over there in Filipino land, I'd stay away from those outer islands for sure, lest you get kidnapped!

Since I became a Christian, a Seventh-day Adventist, I DID move out of the city. Seems Adventist share at least in part, some of the same principles as my "right wing nut" friends after all. :)

Now I see the big reason for moving to the country is for spiritual growth, survivalist issues are important, but secondary.

Anyway, my blessing is offered on you and your house!

Quote:
The States is becoming TOXIC and we needed to get out. We all know the role that the USA will play in end times.

As a long time resident of California,(appoximately 30 years) I'm interested in what you found to be TOXIC, although it is not difficult for me to imagine what it might be, having come from a part of America where it was thought we were moving into Sodom and Gommorah at the time.

Welcome back to CA and best wishes for where you are located now.

God cares! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Administrators

TribeofJudah, thanks for coming back for a visit! There's nothing keeping you from dropping by again :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I hope Tribe and family are doing all right in view of the big storm there...

Cebu is somewhat South of the storms path, but still, close enough that I'm sure they were impacted to some degree. North of Cebu damage was 80 to 90%.

If Tribe is in Cebu City, there probably not doing to bad. If they are at the northern end of Cebu Island, it's devastated.

From a news report:

"The road from Cebu city, the provincial capital, is lined with hundreds of children holding out their hands in despair or carrying crude signs reading: "We need food and water."

The debate about whether looting is criminal or survival continues. Some looters say they only want food. Since warehouses are empty, people are turning to private homes to loot.

Would you take food from someones house if you were hungry? Is that ethical, acceptable under the circumstances?