ClubAdventist is back!

Beware of wolves in Sheep's clothing that come here.

Stan

Dat Babblin Fool posted

we must be living all the light we have before any new light will be given

Musicman1228 replies --" There Jesus said that we must DO the Truth before we can come to the light" --

11 hours ago, Musicman1228 said:

What you just said 'in other words' is that we must DO the light before we can come to the 'new light' of Truth. And this is what the gospel of Paul teaches, in that all we have to do to be 'born again' is live the light we have at the moment, and the grace of Christ will do the rest for us. Is this NOT what you believe?  If it is, then what you just said is opposite of what Jesus told Nicademus in John 3:21. There Jesus said that we must DO the Truth before we can come to the light. The light of which Jesus is speaking is righteousness. And NOT His righteousness, otherwise our DOING of Righteousness would not matter in the least. Please look at Rev. 3:21 for confirmation.

Yes, the words of the Master ????

Matt.25:14
For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country,
who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one;
to every man according to his several ability;
and straightway took his journey.
--
Then he which had received the one talent came and said
Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man,
reaping where thou hast not sown,
and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth:
lo, there thou hast that is thine

His lord answered and said unto him,
Thou wicked and slothful servant,....
Take therefore the talent from him,
and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

Dat Babblin Fool posted
we must be living all the light we have before any new light will be given
For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance:
but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness:
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth

but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
there will be no slothful servants in the Kingdom

there shall be weeping and wailing; wailing and wailing and more cryin and bawlin;
and gnashing of teeth

Buzz said, "there will be no slothful servants in the Kingdom".

Exactly! In addition, this parable/prophecy of Jesus beginning in Matt. 25:14 is a continuation of the prophecy about the 10 Bridesmaids in Matt. 15:1-13, which is a continuation of the prophecy in Matt. 24:42-51 about the Faithful and Wise Bondservant. When Jesus spoke these prophecies there were no verse numbers in His teaching, nor were there chapter breaks. It was one continuous presentation to and for His own disciples that was specifically meant for those at the end of time that would that would understand the significance of these prophecies as meant ONLY for the understanding of the Kingdom of the Heavens 'at that time'. It is evident from the response of those eyewitness disciples to these words of Jesus that they DID NOT understand of what Jesus was speaking when they were writing them down, because they had assumed that Jesus would be returning in their lifetimes. When it became evident that He was not going to do this, and that they were going to die with an incomplete understanding of these prophecies, the author of what we now call the book of  Matthew when he was actually writing what he had learned from Jesus, did not seek to try to explain or embellish the 'product', but simply wrote down what he heard, and left it up to those that would read his words down at the end to gain the required understanding to put those words into practice for benefit of the Kingdom of the Heavens. This is one of the reasons as to why I know that whoever it was that wrote Matthew (maybe even Matthew himself-although no authorship is stated) did in fact hear those exact words directly from the Master's lips, and did remember the words because Jesus said they would because of the working of the Holy Spirit: 

Joh 14:26  "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you."

The operative word in this text is the word ALL, meaning 'complete'. This is the reason we can trust the words of the eyewitnesses of Jesus ministry, and must compare these words with those who were NOT there, who DID NOT hear those words directly, and who DID NOT have access to the power of the Holy Spirit to 'cause them to remember', simply because they were not there. How can you remember something you did not hear with your own ear

In my next post I will explain the evident 'risk and reward' progression between each of these three prophecies, which leads to the decision making process that each entity in these prophecies goes through in order to understand their role in the 'preparation of the Bride'. 

• Members

Musicman1228, rather than write (yet again) about "eyewitness" testimony, why don't you simply refer readers to the topics from years past here at C/A that contain your thoughts on the matter?  Or start a new topic — :

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

34 minutes ago, rudywoofs (Pam) said:

Musicman1228, rather than write (yet again) about "eyewitness" testimony, why don't you simply refer readers to the topics from years past here at C/A that contain your thoughts on the matter?  Or start a new topic — :

Pam, The reason I don't do what you want me to do is because I am not answerable to you, I am answerable to Jesus Christ, who is/was the author of that eyewitness testimony that you apparently find distasteful in its use. Aside from the fact that 'that was then, this is now', and there is a lot more to Truth than most of us can even imagine. I find it suspicious that you want me to 'start a discussion under a 'new topic' because you don't want me responding where my writing can be seen by everyone. Aside from the fact that I already did what you suggested by starting the topic "The Kingdom of Heaven". The other issue is that what I observed as truth back then may have changed over time, and I want to stay current with the issues on the table today.  

Do you even read a single word of what I write? It seem as though you just see my name and freak out, thinking that I am going to undermine everything you believe to be true about salvation. Are you afraid that this 'eyewitness testimony' will shake your faith? Well, Pam, as I HAVE said before, if 'new' Truth can shake 'faith', then that 'faith' was not worth having. But you know this. So why are you trying to limit my response and access to the forum? Could it be that there is something in what I am showing through the words of the eyewitnesses to the ministry of Jesus that scares and frustrates you? I am more that willing to give my perspective on anything you might question about WHY I believe WHAT I believe. You seem committed to protecting yourself and others on this forum from people such as myself, that operate under a different set of guidelines, and hold to a different gospel as do you. So lets talk about this, you and I. I don't want you living in fear that you might be lost forever just because I am showing that there is an alternative to what you now hold to be true. Truth cannot be harmed by testing, it can only be strengthened.

• Members
1 hour ago, Musicman1228 said:

Pam, The reason I don't do what you want me to do is because I am not answerable to you, I am answerable to Jesus Christ, who is/was the author of that eyewitness testimony that you apparently find distasteful in its use. Aside from the fact that 'that was then, this is now', and there is a lot more to Truth than most of us can even imagine. I find it suspicious that you want me to 'start a discussion under a 'new topic' because you don't want me responding where my writing can be seen by everyone. Aside from the fact that I already did what you suggested by starting the topic "The Kingdom of Heaven". The other issue is that what I observed as truth back then may have changed over time, and I want to stay current with the issues on the table today.  

Do you even read a single word of what I write? It seem as though you just see my name and freak out, thinking that I am going to undermine everything you believe to be true about salvation. Are you afraid that this 'eyewitness testimony' will shake your faith? Well, Pam, as I HAVE said before, if 'new' Truth can shake 'faith', then that 'faith' was not worth having. But you know this. So why are you trying to limit my response and access to the forum? Could it be that there is something in what I am showing through the words of the eyewitnesses to the ministry of Jesus that scares and frustrates you? I am more that willing to give my perspective on anything you might question about WHY I believe WHAT I believe. You seem committed to protecting yourself and others on this forum from people such as myself, that operate under a different set of guidelines, and hold to a different gospel as do you. So lets talk about this, you and I. I don't want you living in fear that you might be lost forever just because I am showing that there is an alternative to what you now hold to be true. Truth cannot be harmed by testing, it can only be strengthened.

lol... calm down.... it wasn't an order — it was a suggestion.

• Like 1

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Moderators

Musicman said, below:

Your response to Pam was that of a child.  I can think of a number of good reasons why you might not do what Pam suggested.  All would be quite fine responses.  But, instead of coming up with such you tell us, in effect, that you do what you do so that you can demonstrate to the world at large, or at least people reading in this forum, that Pam is not your boss.

So, I guess that if anyone wants to yank your chain, all they need to do is appear to tell you to do something.

Pam, The reason I don't do what you want me to do is because I am not answerable to you, . . .

Gregory

Greg and Pam,

I can only know you by what and HOW you write. I have observed a defensive tone in your responses when I use quotes from Matthew and John, which indicates to me (and I could be wrong) that you would rather I did not do that as often as I do in showing what it is that I believe and why. I would appreciate some council and clarification; please tell me why you would rather hear the words of Paul, or Luke, or the unknown writer of Hebrews, than the words of the ONE you claim as your Master? If you believe that "Jesus Paid It ALL", then why do you believe that Jesus did not Say It All? As a follower of Jesus, the Son of God, I am interested, because in my experience, people that name themselves 'Christian' often respond with more enthusiasm and love to what the apostle Paul SAYS that Jesus said, instead going directly to the words that Jesus actually said, as verified by His eyewitnesses. I do not doubt your sincerity in your beliefs, why is it that you doubt mine?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I do not know of anyone who doubts your sincerity of your beliefs.  That is a red herring.

Probably, the majority of the people posting here disagree with your position on the Bible--IOW you seem to limit the inspired  record to less than we do.  We have generally not limited your positive proclaimation of your thinking.  What I have done in removing a cople of your posts from public view is to remove what was a negative attack on what most of us belive to be inspired.  You may differe with us.  But, we do have boundaries and you crossed over the line in what I removed from public view.

Gregory

As I remember, a point made by Stan that when there are posts very lengthy, individuals tend to (fail?) decline reading them, at least in part. I fall in that class more often than not. Plus I believe when there is a bundle of paragraphs to spend time on, the Word gives me greater satisfaction. So I apply two (maybe three) principles when answering a post. First I recognize I don't have the Word fully memorized. Second, and more important;

Love ..... is ever ready to believe the best of every person,....

And third,

8 For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.…Ephesians 2

And that would seem to include intelligence that allows me to see others as less apt than myself.:soapbox:     :backtopic:

God is Love!~Jesus saves!

Lift Jesus up!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Life said below:

Do I understand you correctly that you are telling us that you see others as less intelligent than you are?

And that would seem to include intelligence that allows me to see others as less apt than myself.

Gregory

• 2 months later...

“A partial surrender to truth gives Satan free opportunity to work.  Until the soul-temple is fully surrendered to God, it is the stronghold of the enemy.  This influence is leading souls away from the grand old waymarks into false paths.  When the mind becomes confused, when right is considered unessential, and error is called truth, it is almost impossible to make these deceived souls see that it is the adversary who has confused their senses and polluted the soul-temple.  A tissue of lies is placed where truth, and truth alone, should be.  The word of God is a dead letter to them, and the Saviour’s love is unknown.”  RH November 28, 1899

On 2/1/2014 at 6:57 PM, blackdiamond said:

I think it's important to consider Matthew 7 when discussing this topic. "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves." is found in verse 15. To provide a little context, version 1 says, "Judge not, that ye be not judged" and verse 22 says, "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?" Some may be misguided, but not necessarily have malicious intent.

Whether or not they have malicious intent seems to be a moot point in that day....because the very next words of Christ are "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you; depart from me, ye that work iniquity."  That will be a horrifying revelation to so many, and it will be too late.  How important it is to make SURE now, in this last bit of time remaining, that we are believing every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.  Many of us are inadvertently taking the traditions of men in place of the word of God.  

"A partial surrender to truth gives Satan free opportunity to work.  Until the soul-temple is fully surrendered to God, it is the stronghold of the enemy.  This influence is leading souls away from the grand old waymarks into false paths.  When the mind becomes confused, when right is considered unessential, and error is called truth, it is almost impossible to make these deceived souls see that it is the adversary who has confused their senses and polluted the soul-temple.  A tissue of lies is placed where truth, and truth alone, should be.  The word of God is a dead letter to them, and the Saviour’s love is unknown.”  RH November 28, 1899

Our path to heaven is a lifelong journey.  We will all meet circumstances in our lives where we are tempted to abandon God.  We are all sinners - dare I say willful sinners - and deserve eternal death.  Looking at the glass as half full, I believe that a partial surrender in better than no surrender at all.  As we begin to turn our lives over to God and open our eyes to the many mercies and grace he provides for us, we may surrender more; and the cycle repeats.  Our salvation is based on our relationship with our Savior and our response to Him in that relationship.  That relationship grows and matures with time; and our degree of surrender is proportional to the depth of that relationship - not our strict compliance with every tenet of the Law.

Does that theology make me a "wolf"?

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, CoAspen said:

I am thinking that some wolves/sheep may be here...amongst us....think about it.

I feel some of us on CA play both roles sometimes (I know I do) - maybe even at the same time depending on who's reading the message.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't like break-away groups.

It is always better to stay within and work for change from within and never give up. If they throw you out and won't let you near them, then that's a different matter, but even then one should never stop trying to heal the breach.

America should never have broken away from Britain.

Catholicism should never have broken away from Judaism.

Protestantism should never have broken away from Rome.

So on and so forth.

The call to repentance is a call to RETURN.

Come out of her, yes, but don't stay out in the cold. Go homeward.

2 Samuel 24:1-- The LORD moved David to number Israel.

1 Chronicles 21:1-- SATAN moved David to number Israel.

On 18/12/2016 at 5:34 AM, Martn said:

I don't like break-away groups.

It is always better to stay within and work for change from within and never give up. If they throw you out and won't let you near them, then that's a different matter, but even then one should never stop trying to heal the breach.

Gregory says:

Let us be clear:

I did not ask Martin to leave.

I did not threaten him.

So why be gone for good, Martn?

• 2 weeks later...

Someone suggested that I leave sometime ago. I consented and this wolf was gone for a while.  The wolf decided to go back, so here I am again. No one has asked me to leave since my return.

• 11 months later...

The problem with SDA people is we do not see how we make others feel. We come off self righteous thinking others are the wolf's; not realizing that we really are! We like the pharisee's in YAHSHUA'S  day put down others and uplifted ourselves. We claim to believe EGW writings but only those things that we can twist and construe! The visions she saw were already given in the Bible. They were given again to bring us back to the Bible. She was not a prophet and she made that clear. Yet, we do the opposite of what she states.

Because I used the true SACRED NAMES, I technically have been label a wolf! Why because I replace only THE TRUE SACRED NAMES. It did not change her thought nor was it plagiarism. We do not investigate our beliefs with an open mind; nor have we put down the major problems within our walls!!! How many here voted for Trump? A man that woman said he abused them and now many will accept a child molester to come into the Senate! How long will many of you pretend that you truly believe in THE MOST HIGH, knowing that Christmas is a lie? Knowing that lying is one of the Commandments. We know that YAHSHUA was not born on December the 25th! What do we really consider who a wolf truly is? How long are we  gone pretend that we love one another? How many was happy about President Obama being black? Do you really believe that YAHSHUA is coming? What about EGW first vision, the 144,000 and she also saw their names in the Temple in Heaven on golden plates! 

The ministers here on this forum, why haven't you state that the Conflict of the Ages were written for those who were not SDA! The books for SDA only were Spiritual Gifts Vol 1 and 2 and the updated to these two volumes were Spirit of Prophecy Volume 1-4. How many knew that they Conflict series were taken from these volumes? How many knew that the Spirit of Prophecy contain information that non Adventist would not understand? Did you all know that she clearly stated that Satan and his angels were not kicked out to the earth? So how did the word earth become placed in the Bible? Why does the Bible only deal with Satan and where all of his angels located? Does the Bible actually tell us where they are? What is hell SDA? What and where is the bottomless pit?

How many knows why are there so many versions of the Bible? If we are to separate the wolves from the sheep, where are the Shepard's? I would truly like one of the ministers to answer the questions. If we have this forum why can't we be honest and maybe we will see why many are sent away! Let's be honest and truthful and maybe we including me can correct our faults!

Blessings!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

How many knows why are there so many versions of the Bible? If we are to separate the wolves from the sheep, where are the Shepard's? I would truly like one of the ministers to answer the questions. If we have this forum why can't we be honest and maybe we will see why many are sent away! Let's be honest and truthful and maybe we including me can correct our faults!

Blessings!

Maybe if we all just remember these two realities, we won't have to answer all those questions.

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; ...Romans 3

2 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, ...Ephesians 2

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D

Lift Jesus up!!

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri said in the quote below:

I will respond:

*  I do not know of anyone who has called you a wolf, either technically or actually.

*  I do not know of anyone who has thought that you have committed plagiarism.

But,  I do know what you were told:  You were told that when you cited Ellen White you were NOT to replace any of the actual words that she wrote with your own words.  You agreed to that request and I thank you for your agreement, which I believe you have kept.  As to the future,  we expect you to continue to comply with our request.   I assume that you will continue to comply. 

Because I used the true SACRED NAMES, I technically have been label a wolf! Why because I replace only THE TRUE SACRED NAMES. It did not change her thought nor was it plagiarism.

Gregory

4 hours ago, LifeHiscost said:

Maybe if we all just remember these two realities, we won't have to answer all those questions.

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; ...Romans 3

2 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, ...Ephesians 2

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D

LifeHiscost: When people cannot answer certain questions they always come with those two verses. We all know that we have sinned and it is by grace we all can be saved. If that should answer or complete the problem then there would be no need for the questions that have be address on this forum. The Bible also states these as well:

By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for HIS NAME: Rom 1:5 

Do we then make void the law through faith? ELOHIYM forbid: yea, we establish the Law. Rom 3:31 

Not of works, lest any man should boast. Eph 2:9 

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? James 2:17, 20 

Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.  Again, when a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul. Eze 3:17, 20, 21 

Why do many come to these forums? It is because some are look for the truth not sugar coated with doctrines and traditions; but with proven facts. Yes we are save by grace but if you don't understand the truth and there are hidden agenda's then you will not be saved! The questions I asked are serious and need to be answer. Yes, anyone can answer but I just would like the ministers to step up to the plate as well. We are living in serious times like never before and I cannot for the life of me understand why SDA would vote for a man like Trump? Why on earth would a person my mother help in his time of need would join forces with Trump? Ben Carson goes against everything that our suppose to be faith stood against! So the answer you gave cannot suffice for truth.  Thank you and I truly do believe that you are sincere but the question that started this discussion stated: Beware of wolves in Sheep's clothing that come here.

It was stated that the wolves lies within!

Blessings!