ClubAdventist is back!

Beware of wolves in Sheep's clothing that come here.

Stan

Pastor Matthew: You stated: "In ancient times the English language did not exist, so you are correct that the English word "god" did not exist.  In addition the Biblical books were not written in English, so you could also say that the writers of the Bible did not write the word "god" when they wrote the Biblical books."

Let us go farther:

Word origin:  God - Our word god goes back via Germanic to Indo-European, in which a corresponding ancestor form meant “invoked one.”  The word’s only surviving non-Germanic relative is Sanskrit hu, invoke the gods, a form which appears in the Rig Veda, most ancient of Hindu scriptures:  puru-hutas,  “much invoked,” epithet of the rain-and-thunder god Indra.  (From READER’S DIGEST, Family Word Finder, page 351) 

The root-meaning of the name (from Gothic root gheu; Sanskrit hub or emu, "to invoke or to sacrifice to") is either "the one invoked" or "the one sacrificed to." From different Indo-Germanic roots (div, "to shine" or "give light"; thes in thessasthai "to implore") come the Indo-Iranian deva, Sanskrit dyaus (gen. divas), Latin deus, Greek theos, Irish and Gaelic dia, all of which are generic names; also Greek Zeus (gen. Dios, Latin Jupiter (jovpater), Old Teutonic Tiu or Tiw (surviving in Tuesday), Latin Janus, Diana, and other proper names of pagan deities. The common name most widely used by the Canaanites as 'ayil (mighty one), 'ilu in Babylonian, 'ilah in Arabic, etc.; and though scholars are not agreed on the point, the root-meaning most probably is "the strong or mighty one. Oxford English Dictionary, Catholic Encyclopedia, Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary

Pastor YAHWEH gave to Moses THE FATHER'S NAME and various TITLES for all language. As the above pagan names was to relate actually to Satan, the requirement in the Commandment was not to use HIS FATHER NAME falsely. If we can say the Sabbath which is transliterated from the Paleo Hebrew the more so HIS NAME which is also transliterate. You can go all over the world McDonald and Burger King can be pronounce the same way! God today is used by every religion in the world, even Islam! We are to be like ancient Israel a peculiar people, instead we are just like the world!

Finally, remember Balaam, he was not a Hebrew but he was a prophet of YAHWEH from Mesopotamia. You know the story he knew THE NAME YAHWEH! The Babylonians knew YAHWEH by HIS NAME when ambassadors came to Hezekiah! Rahab and the all the Canaanite knew who YAHWEH IS and about what happen to the Egyptians. My point is all ancient nations has the above pagan names that is related to the pagan English god; that is true. But THE NAME of THE FATHER YAHWEH, THE SON YAHSHUA, and THE HOLY SPIRIT who is not a ghost all the heathen nation knew was different. Tell me anyone what is a ghost? 

Blessings!

On 12/7/2017 at 4:27 AM, stinsonmarri said:

Well let's see do you know the history of the Orthodox Jews,  ...

On 12/7/2017 at 1:24 PM, B/W Photodude said:

If you read more here at Adventistan, you would know!

On 12/9/2017 at 6:48 PM, stinsonmarri said:

Well I have been here before it became Adventistan and provided information to many then! I also lived in Israel in 1982 and 83 ...

I think you asked if I knew history of Orthodox Jews. I know that there are more than one other person than you who is quite familiar with Jewish history here at Adventistan. For me, I attended temple for many years, studied Hebrew for a couple of years in the ulpan, I have two children who could walk right up to immigration in Israel and be granted on request citizenship in Israel due to their Jewish mother,  and they have many cousins in Israel (actually 10 who are the kids of their Orthodox Rabbi uncle, plus all the children of the cousins).

I do think it is inappropriate to go on about certain people not being Hebrew descendants, such as the Khazars you mention. Converts to Judaism have all the same privileges as any one born to a Jewish mother. I think it would be the same as saying there will be multiple classes of people in heaven.

All that said, I suspect that nearly everyone has Jewish blood in them. Through all the various captivities the Israelites endured and the spreading of Jewish people throughout the world, it would be difficult not to have Jewish blood. Jewish people have multiple sites credited to them of even ancient visits to the New World. Their is even a rock in the Appalachian mountains said to be about 1000 years old which has several inscriptions of ancient Mediterranean languages on it including Hebrew (see Redbird petroglyph). There is even a running debate on whether the Cherokee Indians were not in fact descendants of Jewish settlers to American. Cherokees, are that I know of, the only Native American peoples with a written language. Chief Redbird is one of my ancestors. I also believe I have Native American blood on the other side of my family tree. However, no Native American DNA shows up on a genetic profile as given by 23andme, but approx 5% is Jewish! And one of my ancestors was an Asher, which is also though to be a Jewish name.

https://www.23andme.com/

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

• Moderators

StinsonMarri:  

As to your origin of the word "god:"  

*  Your citation from the Readers Digest came from a 1975 article.  By the way, I suspect that your source for that comment was actually a secondary source and that you have not read that actual 1975 RD Article.

*  That RD Article presents the most common thinking as to the origin of the word "god."

*  However, there are other thoughts as to its origin and the evidence is not conclusive.

*  One of the alternative understandings is that the word "God" can be traced back to a Persian word that can be transliterated as either "khadu or Kluda.

*  So, take your pick.  It cannot be said that you are wrong as to your thinking.  But, neither can it be said that you are conclusively correct.

Gregory

15 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

I think you asked if I knew history of Orthodox Jews. I know that there are more than one other person than you who is quite familiar with Jewish history here at Adventistan. For me, I attended temple for many years, studied Hebrew for a couple of years in the ulpan, I have two children who could walk right up to immigration in Israel and be granted on request citizenship in Israel due to their Jewish mother,  and they have many cousins in Israel (actually 10 who are the kids of their Orthodox Rabbi uncle, plus all the children of the cousins).

I do think it is inappropriate to go on about certain people not being Hebrew descendants, such as the Khazars you mention. Converts to Judaism have all the same privileges as any one born to a Jewish mother. I think it would be the same as saying there will be multiple classes of people in heaven.

All that said, I suspect that nearly everyone has Jewish blood in them. Through all the various captivities the Israelites endured and the spreading of Jewish people throughout the world, it would be difficult not to have Jewish blood. Jewish people have multiple sites credited to them of even ancient visits to the New World. Their is even a rock in the Appalachian mountains said to be about 1000 years old which has several inscriptions of ancient Mediterranean languages on it including Hebrew (see Redbird petroglyph). There is even a running debate on whether the Cherokee Indians were not in fact descendants of Jewish settlers to American. Cherokees, are that I know of, the only Native American peoples with a written language. Chief Redbird is one of my ancestors. I also believe I have Native American blood on the other side of my family tree. However, no Native American DNA shows up on a genetic profile as given by 23andme, but approx 5% is Jewish! And one of my ancestors was an Asher, which is also though to be a Jewish name.

https://www.23andme.com/

Where in my comment did I mention the Khazars? Please show me?

The Bat Creek inscription is what you are talking about. This stone was claim to be part of a Native American burial mound excavated in Loudon County, Tennessee, in 1889 by the Smithsonian Bureau of Ethnology's Mound Survey. It was directed by entomologist Cyrus Thomas who claimed the inscriptions were thought to be Cherokee. In 1970 when Semitist Cyrus H. Gordon stated it was suppose to be a Paleo-Hebrew script. However; Archaeologists Robert Mainfort and Mary Kwas in 1991 stated is was a unique 19th-century forgery.

Not only is there DNA evidence but also a language connection between Africa and the Eastern seaboard Natives of the Americas. When examining the origin of the VAL Script (writing system), it is found very similar to the Cherokee Script and Sub-Saharan African Scripts of Liberia, Sierra Leone, and Mende (Tuchecherer, Konrad, Cherokee and West Africa: Examining the Origin of the VAL Script, Vol 29, 2002, p 427-486

Ham youngest son Canaan "down low" (sons were Heth [Hittites]1, Sin [Sinites], Sidon [Phoenicians], Amor, Gergash, Hiv, Ark, Arod, Zemar and Hamat) - also Canaanites, Cana, Chna, Chanani, Chanana, Canaana, Kana, Kenaanah, Kena'ani, Kena'an, Kn'nw, Kyn'nw, Kinnahu, Kinahhi, Kinahni, Kinahna, Kinahne (Mongols, Asians, Orientals, Chinese, Tibetans, Taiwanese, Thais, Vietnamese, Laotians, Cambodians, Japanese, Eskimos, American Indians, Malayasians, Indonesians, Filipinos, Hawaiians, Maoris, Polynesians, Tahitians, Guamanians, Samoans, Fijians, Tongans, Tokelauans, Tuvaluans, Pacific Islanders and related groups). Table of Nations by Tim Osterholm

Here are some others: SDA Bible Commentary Vol. 1 Gen 10, Lambert Dolphin Table of Nations.

The same thing that I said and I am a member here!

Ashkenazi Jews are one group that fall under the umbrella of “European”, but it’s clear from numerous studies that they’re genetically unique and distinct from the European population at large. Most people with Ashkenazi ancestry trace their DNA to Eastern and Central Europe, but also have Middle Eastern ancestry, which is just one reason for their genetic “uniqueness.” May 22, 2012 By Bethann H under Ancestry, Health and Traits https://www.23andme.com/

As I stated you cannot found the marker to identify specifically the Hebrew. Why there are no Hebrews today!

The concept of the “Jewish people” remains controversial. The Law of Return, the Israeli law that established the right of Jews around the world to settle in Israel and which remains in force today, was a central tenet of Zionism. The DNA that links Ashkenazi, Sephardi and Mizrahi, three prominent culturally and geographically distinct Jewish groups, could conceivably be used to support Zionist territorial claims —except, as Ostrer has pointed out, some of the same markers can be found in Palestinians, distant genetic cousins of the Jews, as well. Palestinians, understandably, want their own ‘right of return.’ Jewish and Middle Eastern non-Jewish populations share a common pool of Y-chromosome biallelic haplotypes

Now I know about the Cohen or Kohen; plural: Cohan or Kohanim and the special Y chromosome. It is traditional claim to the bloodline of Aaron. Yes, it is traced back three thousand years also. But not so fast, only Aaron’s DNA and not the rest, I just do not accept it and I said that the Shem’s children all goes back and more research must be done. I believe the Bible and I am not here to put down mankind period; I go by facts and proven evidence. Two many of Afrikan history and truth has been hidden. Oh yeah the Lemba of Afrika have this special Y chromosome too! They too keep the Judaic faith and they claim the same ancestry!

This the very reason that all of the United Nations could not make Jerusalem the capitol city of Israel alone because of the DNA problem of the Ashkenazi's and the Palestinians with the Middle East. Which one of Shem are they from? Gen 9:27 Did you know the word Palestine are the ancient Philistines who came from Ham!

Blessings!

37 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Where in my comment did I mention the Khazars? Please show me?

Maybe here! :

https://adventistan.com/forums/topic/53367-beware-of-wolves-in-sheeps-clothing-that-come-here/?page=9&tab=comments#comment-763981

You speak much of Ashkenazi, but this reference made a direct connection to Khazars and Ashkenazi.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

56 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

The Bat Creek inscription is what you are talking about. This stone was claim to be part of a Native American burial mound excavated in Loudon County, Tennessee, in 1889 by the Smithsonian Bureau of Ethnology's Mound Survey. It was directed by entomologist Cyrus Thomas who claimed the inscriptions were thought to be Cherokee. In 1970 when Semitist Cyrus H. Gordon stated it was suppose to be a Paleo-Hebrew script. However; Archaeologists Robert Mainfort and Mary Kwas in 1991 stated is was a unique 19th-century forgery.

Actually, ...no. I was referring to the Redbird Petroglyph which was found deep in the Daniel Boone forest of Kentucky. The rock was actually moved to Manchester, KY and now sits in a protective enclosure in a park approx 1/2 mile form the Manchester SDA church and hospital. Somewhere here at Adventistan, there are photographs of this stone.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

58 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Actually, ...no. I was referring to the Redbird Petroglyph which was found deep in the Daniel Boone forest of Kentucky. The rock was actually moved to Manchester, KY and now sits in a protective enclosure in a park approx 1/2 mile form the Manchester SDA church and hospital. Somewhere here at Adventistan, there are photographs of this stone.

Sorry about that I did see that but looked over it. 

By Joe Kuz

First Century Christian monogram in Hebrew and Greek letters. It means "Jesus Christ Son of the Father."

Let me make this clear the name Jesus Christ was not used in the first century because the J did not exist. Jesus Christ was placed in the Bible by English writer in the Middle Ages. Plus they were using Paleo-Hebrew and Aramaic known as Peshitta during the first century. The Greeks would not even use that phrase! 

There have been no expert to check out the writing, plus the website is down some pages not found. The rock was moved and took off the historic list! Who is Joe Kuz???????

Blessings!

On 12/7/2017 at 11:28 AM, B/W Photodude said:

I think that not using His name is for protection of the name.

Why does God need our help to protect His Name?  From what I understand, God is perfectly capable of protecting Himself and His own Name.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2017 at 6:12 PM, stinsonmarri said:

LifeHiscost: You are missing the whole problem.  You think that we will never stop sinning and that THE SAVIOUR is going to save us because we tried to stop! Let explain something to you the Adams when they were created were righteous. The lost their covering that why the saw that they were naked. I hear even SDA believe that if you love YAHSHUA and do good that's it. That is not it at all! We have to stop sinning and we have to present these truth to those who will stop as well. But you have know what is truth and that's where THE HOLY SPIRIT comes in to lead us into all truth! The problem is organized religion leads to doctrine and traditions. We do not need them the Bible is our doctrine and it is the Law and the Testimony we need obey by faith. 

It is not about finding fault about anyone is about getting ready. It also about standing for truth. I have never put anyone down, but have provided Scriptures, history and evidence. Most people do not like to change but you will if you love THE MOST HIGH! When you point out sin, that is not finding fault; that my friend is presenting and correcting error. Everyone must choose for themselves who they will serve. However, the Bible says it is each of duty to present truth because we are each other keeper. I can bring you to the water, but I cannot make you drink; that what THE HOLY SPIRIT does if we all let HIM!

Blessings!

My thinking we will never stop sinning before Jesus comes is based on this Word.

Well then, are we [Jews] better off than they? Not at all; for we have already charged that both Jews and Greeks (Gentiles) are under the control of sin and subject to its power. 10 As it is written and forever remains written,

There is none righteous [none that meets God’s standard], not even one.
There is none who understands,
There is none who seeks for God.
All have turned aside, together they have become useless;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”. ...Romans 3

That is spoken in the present tense and while I'm satisfied there are many disciples of Christ who behave themselves admirably, we will be dealing with our temptations until we are changed.

51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. ...1 Cor 15

Whatever goodness is credited to us, needs be recognized as a gift of a Savior.  And how much does one have to give for a gift before it ceases to be a gift?

that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. Ephesians 2

5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. John  5

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D

Lift Jesus up!!

4 hours ago, LifeHiscost said:

My thinking we will never stop sinning before Jesus comes is based on this Word.

Well then, are we [Jews] better off than they? Not at all; for we have already charged that both Jews and Greeks (Gentiles) are under the control of sin and subject to its power. 10 As it is written and forever remains written,

There is none righteous [none that meets God’s standard], not even one.
There is none who understands,
There is none who seeks for God.
All have turned aside, together they have become useless;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”. ...Romans 3

That is spoken in the present tense and while I'm satisfied there are many disciples of Christ who behave themselves admirably, we will be dealing with our temptations until we are changed.

51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. ...1 Cor 15

Whatever goodness is credited to us, needs be recognized as a gift of a Savior.  And how much does one have to give for a gift before it ceases to be a gift?

that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. Ephesians 2

5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. John  5

LifeHiscost:  You know you should have read the whole chapter of Roman Chapter 3; which you took out of context. You think that man gets a free ride if we acknowledge ELOHIYM. That where so many have missed the point that Paul was stating at the very end of the Chapter.

Do we then make void the Law through faith? ELOHIYM forbid: yea, we establish the Law. Rom 3:31 

You see you don't get it just like the rich young ruler didn't get it. He stated he kept all of the Commandment from childhood. If he truly did he would have taken on the faith that the Law had given in understanding as he kept them. Then he would have given all that he had and follow YAHSHUA! Mary, on the other hand, realized her sin and her condition.

She said, No man, MASTER. And YAHSHUA said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. John 8:11 

HE did not tell her that she had to continue in sin, instead not to sin no more! Have you read the faith Chapter in Hebrew Eleven. Moses still did not obey the WORD of YAHWEH and struck the rock. Because of his sin, he did not make it into the promised land. However, he was weight in the balance and his obedience to YAHWEH'S WORD overweight the sin he committed that he still confess and repent of.

The Bible clearly states this:

Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the WORD at MY MOUTH, and give them warning from ME. When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked and he turns not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul. Eze 3:17-21 

Two class of people are mention here. Those who were not aware of their iniquity. If they warned and continue in their iniquity, then their sins will be responsible by them. Because they were warned. The second class is church folks, that YAHWEH to still test us. If HE places a stumble in our path and someone is selected to warn that person, but didn't. Then both die the selected person because he did not warn the person and the person who falter from the stumblingblock. However, is the select warn the person then he is saved and if the other changes, then that person is saved because he heeded the warning!

Saul disobeyed and sacrificed animals that he reprieved from the war that he won. He did not obey what YAHWEH Said and that was destroy everything. THE HOLY SPIRIT left him when Samuel confronted him! Uzziah is lost because he touched the Ark of the Covenant. No man was to touch it, period! I could go on and on. But this Scripture should clear it all up.

Blessed are they that do HIS Commandments that they may have right to the Tree of LIFE, and may enter in through the Gates into the City. Rev 22:14 

Why have a judgment or JUDGES in HEAVEN if THEY knew we could not stop sinning? THE FATHER is THE INVESTIGATED JUDGE. Just like here on earth, the difference is The Book of LIFE! This Book has names of all who are going to be saved. There were names in the Book that was blotted out and other placed in, this is the sealing! Now there is an Executive Judge which is YAHSHUA to give out the rewards, first for those who obeyed, then the wicked who refuse to obey. So many people who claim to follow THE FATHER wanted to follow or do things they wanted. They made up rules that differ from HIS Commandments and HIS SON'S Testimony. They made up their doctrines and traditions, names, religions that were not found in the Bible. Did truth come them, oh yes by every means? THE HOLY SPIRIT, HIMSELF pleaded with them, but they refuse to listen. Some took the word of preachers, teachers, educators, people of high status and well-known reputation. They were worshipped instead of ELOHIYM and they and their followers did not realize that their garments were full of holes. Sin is the transgression of the Law and you will stop sinning here. The changing is taking on mortality our reward for stop sinning. THE HOLY SPIRIT came in and together our minds and lives became clean because of listening to HIM when HE leads us to the truth. We then with HIS POWER and our faith and power that is created in us; resist and stop sinning. Now YAHSHUA knocks and is invited in by THE HOLY SPIRIT and the person. YAHSHUA then places on us HIS righteous, just like HE placed on the Adams when HE created them.

Blessings!

On 12/11/2017 at 8:45 PM, B/W Photodude said:

Maybe here! :

https://adventistan.com/forums/topic/53367-beware-of-wolves-in-sheeps-clothing-that-come-here/?page=9&tab=comments#comment-763981

You speak much of Ashkenazi, but this reference made a direct connection to Khazars and Ashkenazi.

Excuse me, it was a quote and I forgot to put down by Willie Martin. I was providing also what many believe about some of the Jews coming from the Khazars. I do not agree that the Khazars are Ashkenazis who are Germans. The Germans are an Aryan people from Ashkenazi in the Bible. He also had the Turks which are the Khazars. However, Japheth also had another son called Madai that are the Medes some believe the Persian came from him, I believe from all evidence that they came from the Aryan people. So I did not personally say the Khazars. What I will say that YAHWEH stated Japheth would dwell in the Tents of Shem. Shem is not just the Hebrews, but his descendants. The Hebrews DNA has not been found as I stated before and all who claimed this specific Y chromosome cannot prove that is Aaron. They make a theory and everyone wants to believe it but there no evidence. The evidence is that it is Shem's descendants who lived in the Middles East 3,000 years ago. It cannot be pinned to specifically to Aaron's blood because they had no blood to relate it too! Sorry, I forgot the name!

Blessings!

On 12/11/2017 at 9:09 PM, B/W Photodude said:

... the Redbird Petroglyph which was found deep in the Daniel Boone forest of Kentucky. The rock was actually moved to Manchester, KY and now sits in a protective enclosure in a park approx 1/2 mile form the Manchester SDA church and hospital. Somewhere here at Adventistan, there are photographs of this stone.

Sorry, they are on Adventistan, they were @ Facebook! So, ... here they are:

the_rock.jpg

sign1.jpg

sign2.jpg

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On 12/13/2017 at 10:26 AM, JoeMo said:

Why does God need our help to protect His Name?  From what I understand, God is perfectly capable of protecting Himself and His own Name.

HE has and HIS NAME IS YAHWEH ELOHIYM; both are transliterated and not translated. What needs to be done is to understand the difference between these two words. Also "vain," was added and does not help people to understand the word falsely. Actually, you are not to take YAHWEH ELOHIYM'S NAME and use it falsely with a false name like god!

The Bible says broad is the path and many follow, but straight and narrow is the path and only a few will follow. Many take the word of the pastors, teachers, educator of high esteem, but turn from those with less esteem or known reputation. Many become indifferent or angry because they want to keep with everyone else. It is not about investigation like the Bereans to see if what is given is true. All throughout the Bible YAHWEH ELOHIYM stand firm on HIS exact NAME. HIS SON Said that HE comes in HIS FATHER'S NAME and those who suppose to know this truth rejects it. But another name they willingly accept. In Revelation, the wrath of THE LAMB and THE FATHER is about HIS NAME. This shows the significance of HIS NAME who made the heavens and the earth. The ancient use Baal, Adonai, Murduk, Dagon, Osiris, Ahura Mazda, Mithras, Zeus (Theos, where theology comes from), today it is the German pagan name god which is claimed in every known religion. This subtitle has taken over THE TRUE NAME with Jehovah that is a false first name for THE MOST HIGH! Again the J was created in the Middle Ages! You know we all want I name to be correct and if it’s not you cannot get a license, passport, and credit cards, actually nothing! We think more of ourselves then we do about THE MOST HIGH and YAHSHUA also THE HOLY SPIRIT who we nerve to call HIM a ghost! What is a ghost, please someone tell me?????

Finally, the Bible said there will be those who will come in the same SPIRIT that Elijah had. He had to battle with false deities and priests of Jezebel. They were calling on Baal as today God is used instead of HIS TRUE TITLE ELOHIYM, THEY ARE ALMIGHTY. Satan name in Hebrew is “'ayil,” it actually means mighty one. He was created to be mighty, but THE ALMIGHTY ONES were always in existence!

So all I can ask any of you to do it to choose who you will serve! I am a presenter, I am not THE HOLY SPIRIT, and it is only HE that leads people to the truth. But you must seek truth like you do for diamonds and gold. Why because truth has been hidden by so many lies and false teachings, but you can find if you want to. Why do you think that the Bible says many are called, but few are chosen? Why in all the stories of the Bible only a few made it through, just read and you will see! Revelation never said that a church was a remnant but a seed from the church, why? Make sure by checking out the sources provided that shows clearly that god in Latin is deus and in Vedic it devas (this is where you get the English word “diva” from) and they both mean devil or demon.

Blessings!

On 12/11/2017 at 10:47 PM, stinsonmarri said:

By Joe Kuz

First Century Christian monogram in Hebrew and Greek letters. It means "Jesus Christ Son of the Father."

Let me make this clear the name Jesus Christ was not used in the first century because the J did not exist. Jesus Christ was placed in the Bible by English writer in the Middle Ages. Plus they were using Paleo-Hebrew and Aramaic known as Peshitta during the first century. The Greeks would not even use that phrase! 

There have been no expert to check out the writing, plus the website is down some pages not found. The rock was moved and took off the historic list! Who is Joe Kuz???????

Blessings!

Sometimes research needs to be done a little more carefully. Don't know who Joe Kuz is, but there are more reliable people out there to find info from. 

Not really going to argue over when Jesus Christ was first used. First of all, the "J" seems to be an English letter. I do not know of any other language that pronounces a "J" sound. Most turn it into a "Y" sound and some even write it as a "Y". Jesus Christ does appear in the NT, but it would be interesting if it appeared in the Greek NT. When it appeared in the English NT is ... irrelevant to this discussion of the rock.

I would not say that no experts have checked out this rock as someone expert enough to list it at the Smithsonian has.

The rock was originally listed with the Nation Registry of Historic Places. It did fall off the cliff into the roadway and was moved to a protected area. The place where the rock was was taken off the registry of "places" as the inscriptions were no longer there. That had no bearing on whether the rock was genuine or not.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

6 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Excuse me, it was a quote and I forgot to put down by Willie Martin. I was providing also what many believe about some of the Jews coming from the Khazars. I do not agree that the Khazars are Ashkenazis who are Germans.

Actually, unless specifically debunking a quote, it seems you are responsible for your quotes. Don't know whether you are asserting that Ashkenazis are German Jews or just Germans. And I don't think you can really separate out the descendants of Khazar from the Ashkenazi Jews. There are whole books written about Jews and Khazar. Actually, Amazon has twenty pages of books dealing with the history of the Jewish people from almost every place in the world. There is even one book about the Jews of central Appalachia and the coalfields.

https://www.amazon.com/Jews-Khazaria-Kevin-Alan-Brook/dp/0742549828/ref=sr_1_128

Somewhere around, I have pictures of my kid's greatgandfather who served in the Russian army during the time of the First World War. He was from Odessa. So, he probably descended from the Khazars! My son was named for him.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

13 hours ago, LifeHiscost said:

One of the great promises I take from the Word is that we can overcome and stop sinning. If Jesus is telling the truth, and He said "be ye perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect," and Paul noted he was watching until Christ be formed in the lives of believers, and in the prophecies of Revelation there will be a time when the righteous shall remain righteous (can righteous sin?), then it follows we can be overcomers especially since we have be told that  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." All things then must include to stop sinning.

I believe the 144,000 are a group of people who have overcome sin.

I really am concerned when people believe that we can sin right up to Jesus comes. 

• Like 1

Bill Liversidge Seminars

3.jpg

48 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Sorry, they are on Adventistan, they were @ Facebook! So, ... here they are:

the_rock.jpg

sign1.jpg

sign2.jpg

Just because you provide this information. Show the evidence that it has been tested! That's all!

Blessings!

Edited by stinsonmarri
Uploading an image

38 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

HE has and HIS NAME IS YAHWEH ELOHIYM; both are transliterated and not translated. What needs to be done is to understand the difference between these two words. Also "vain," was added and does not help people to understand the word falsely. Actually, you are not to take YAHWEH ELOHIYM'S NAME and use it falsely with a false name like god!

The Bible says broad is the path and many follow, but straight and narrow is the path and only a few will follow. Many take the word of the pastors, teachers, educator of high esteem, but turn from those with less esteem or known reputation. Many become indifferent or angry because they want to keep with everyone else. It is not about investigation like the Bereans to see if what is given is true. All throughout the Bible YAHWEH ELOHIYM stand firm on HIS exact NAME. HIS SON Said that HE comes in HIS FATHER'S NAME and those who suppose to know this truth rejects it. But another name they willingly accept.

Sometimes I think you go way too far with the name stuff. God is not a name, it is simply a statement of what God is. If I was speaking French then it would be "Dieu"! If I am speaking Hebrew, then אֱלֹהִים is correct. Doing an English pronunciation of a word from another language and then misspelling it doesn't help. You are the only person I have ever seen who writes "elohiym"!

And "Yahweh" is also not how you would write God's name, even though many do, and it is also not said that way for those who will say it. I tend to follow those who do not say it. I regret writing this as I do feel that this continuous over and over again skirmish over God's name is using it in vain. 

Bill Liversidge Seminars

21 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Actually, unless specifically debunking a quote, it seems you are responsible for your quotes. Don't know whether you are asserting that Ashkenazis are German Jews or just Germans. And I don't think you can really separate out the descendants of Khazar from the Ashkenazi Jews. There are whole books written about Jews and Khazar. Actually, Amazon has twenty pages of books dealing with the history of the Jewish people from almost every place in the world. There is even one book about the Jews of central Appalachia and the coalfields.

https://www.amazon.com/Jews-Khazaria-Kevin-Alan-Brook/dp/0742549828/ref=sr_1_128

Somewhere around, I have pictures of my kid's greatgandfather who served in the Russian army during the time of the First World War. He was from Odessa. So, he probably descended from the Khazars! My son was named for him.

24 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

This is what was quoted: "Krauss is of the opinion that in the early medieval ages the Khazars were sometimes referred to as Ashkenazim." The beginning of the quoted stated this: "The primary meaning of Ashkenaz and Ashkenazim in Hebrew is Germany and Germans." The writer wanted to point out Krauss opinion that was incorrect as I stated to you. I apologized for not giving the writers name not for what was quoted. Ashkenazim are not the Turks that joined the Judaic faith from the middle of the seventh until the tenth century. Many people joined in ancient time join the Hebrew faith as shown in Acts Chapter Two. But the Khazars were not Ashkenazim but they too were one of Gomer's sons. They remain in their kingdom from all evidence and research has provided. So again, I nor the writer made the claim you are stating!

Blessings!

38 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Just because you provide this information. Show the evidence that it has been tested! That's all!

For Pete's sake ... the rock is a curiosity of time with unknown origins! I do not believe anyone can prove this rock anymore than we can prove creation or evolution. Just strange to me that a rock would end up deep in the Appalachian mountains with ancient scripts written before Europeans were noted to have arrived here. There are many such rocks with ancient scripts in different parts of the US. So, perhaps you can tell us how you would even test some chiseled into a rock characters for when it was done. However, noteworthy institutions have been interested in the rock and it is cared for by the people of Manchester, Clay County, Kentucky. FWIW, my grandfather was born in Manchester, Clay County, Kentucky!

Bill Liversidge Seminars

9 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

So all I can ask any of you to do it to choose who you will serve!

I have chosen whom I will serve - Yahweh and His Son. I will serve THE ELOHIM; not the elohim. (See Psalm 82)

10 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

One of the great promises I take from the Word is that we can overcome and stop sinning. If Jesus is telling the truth, and He said "be ye perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect," and Paul noted he was watching until Christ be formed in the lives of believers, and in the prophecies of Revelation there will be a time when the righteous shall remain righteous (can righteous sin?), then it follows we can be overcomers especially since we have be told that  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." All things then must include to stop sinning.

I believe the 144,000 are a group of people who have overcome sin.

I really am concerned when people believe that we can sin right up to Jesus comes. 

I couldn't be in greater agreement with you unless you believe it a capacity of our own, resulting without the aid/gift of the Holy Spirit"s power making it possible. After the coming of Jesus the second time, when having received our change, it will be our Divine nature. Sad to say, now it is our nature to act just like the first Adam when Eve proffered the fruit to him.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2

5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. John 15

When does the gift no longer remain a gift when any work of ours becomes the criteria for salvation.

A human maxim that has done a great disservice to understanding the Word is assuming taking it out of context nullifies it"s Truth. Every Word of God has rock solid truth inherent in it, alone or with further information from other places found in the Word.

160 The entirety of Your word is truth, And every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever. Psalms 119

4 But Jesus answered him, saying, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.’” . Luke 4

Lift Jesus up!!

9 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

For Pete's sake ... the rock is a curiosity of time with unknown origins! I do not believe anyone can prove this rock anymore than we can prove creation or evolution. Just strange to me that a rock would end up deep in the Appalachian mountains with ancient scripts written before Europeans were noted to have arrived here. There are many such rocks with ancient scripts in different parts of the US. So, perhaps you can tell us how you would even test some chiseled into a rock characters for when it was done. However, noteworthy institutions have been interested in the rock and it is cared for by the people of Manchester, Clay County, Kentucky. FWIW, my grandfather was born in Manchester, Clay County, Kentucky!

That's where you are wrong, you can prove creation:

For the invisible things of HIM from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even HIS ETERNAL POWER and DIVINITY; so that they are without excuse: Rom 1:20 

Evolution means to evolve; if this is true show me anything that is evolving into something else. To me, if we can make things ourselves which is awesome, then we cannot give THE THREE HOLY INDIVIDUAL SPIRIT BEINGS, THEIR praise? Satan nor man can produce life, not even pest who have life! 

I know that many of these suppose writings have been found to be fake. You see ancient writings have a certain style, also how it was carved and when it was carved. Rocks have to do with stratification and how the rock and sediment were laid over time. It takes some sampling, measurement, and other laboratory investigation before they can give an accurate dating.  Do I agree with all carbon dating, no I don't.  The reason to me is very simple, there was a worldwide flood that reached out to the lithosphere. Because of this flood, it left a crust on the earth and that was shown and proven when man traveled to the moon! Let talk about water coming down that the Bible clearly states was left in a crystal state. This protected the antediluvian world from radiation from the sun. That is why the world had one constant climate. The Bible proved in Gen 8:22 when seasons started, which was after the flood.

Part of the earth was in an ice age, it had to. There were more humans during that time, then we have since the flood. All the people, animals and creatures were extremely taller then we are today. These had to go through decomposition at a rapid paste. That is why the oceans became more than the land mass. Decomposition was also in the sea and water had to be deep to destroy all types of life. There were dinosaurs, mermaid, centaurs and other mixing of human and animal known as amagulation that needed to be destroyed. Precious stones were hidden, crude and rugged mountains were formed for burial. Meteorites hit the land mass to separate man from coming together like Nimrod and the original Babylon. The antediluvian world was more skill on science, DNA, physic, geology, building, math. They make the computers we have today, the building and everything else looked like children's toys. Their brains were computer and they used 100% to imagine nothing but evil against one another. When you take a trip to the Redwood forest, you will truly understand.

Water is a catalyst and because it came from below, above, from the sides that force down some of the land mass. That is why today we have earthquakes tsunamis, volcanoes eruption in the oceans and on land. Because of the water uranium isotopes speed up, throwing off datings. Making many to think the earth is older than it is. When you get in a tub of water and stay in it too long you wrinkle. Why because you are made of dirt and chemicals that YAHSHUA skillfully formulated into a body. This body had to be made of nerves and also electrical synapses to receive HIS BREATH of LIFE. This LIFE we cannot explain gives out electricity for our brain and oxygen to our lungs. It produces cells upon cells that manufacture a liquid call blood to stimulate the other organs that are so phenomenal, that doctors and scientists are baffled. There is this heart that pumps because of LIFE on it own to all parts of the body and various veins of all sizes and more that we as human beings cannot even comprehend. Even Satan can get it! 

Satan has used men to fabricate things against the real for years. Solomon states there is nothing new on the face the earth.

Your grandfather was born in a wonderful historical place. There are Indian history and writings all over Manchester. There so much history to view there and it is great to know that you have ancestors in a remarkable place. But what is important is to keep the real from the fake!

Blessings!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

The reason to me is very simple, there was a worldwide flood that reached out to the lithosphere. Because of this flood, it left a crust on the earth and that was shown and proven when man traveled to the moon! Let talk about water coming down that the Bible clearly states was left in a crystal state. This protected the antediluvian world from radiation from the sun. That is why the world had one constant climate.

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

All the people, animals and creatures were extremely taller then we are today. These had to go through decomposition at a rapid paste. That is why the oceans became more than the land mass. Decomposition was also in the sea and water had to be deep to destroy all types of life. There were dinosaurs, mermaid, centaurs and other mixing of human and animal known as amagulation that needed to be destroyed. Precious stones were hidden, crude and rugged mountains were formed for burial. Meteorites hit the land mass to separate man from coming together like Nimrod and the original Babylon.

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Because of the water uranium isotopes speed up, throwing off datings. Making many to think the earth is older than it is. When you get in a tub of water and stay in it too long you wrinkle.

Where do you come up with this stuff?  It mostly sounds like Ellen White-isms to me.

1 hour ago, LifeHiscost said:

I couldn't be in greater agreement with you unless you believe it a capacity of our own, resulting without the aid/gift of the Holy Spirit"s power making it possible. After the coming of Jesus the second time, when having received our change, it will be our Divine nature. Sad to say, now it is our nature to act just like the first Adam when Eve proffered the fruit to him.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2

5 “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. John 15

When does the gift no longer remain a gift when any work of ours becomes the criteria for salvation.

A human maxim that has done a great disservice to understanding the Word is assuming taking it out of context nullifies it"s Truth. Every Word of God has rock solid truth inherent in it, alone or with further information from other places found in the Word.

160 The entirety of Your word is truth, And every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever. Psalms 119

4 But Jesus answered him, saying, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.’” . Luke 4

One thing that THE HOLY SPIRIT cannot do is to make you stop sinning. That power man was created with, and that is choice. HE leads, you choose! That's how simple it is! You must have the willingness to listen to HIM and to check out the resources that HE provides. It is each individual to make his/her choice who they will serve. Proof of this is those who have been on drugs and without any help, it is their own willpower that stops them. While others need help from other sources. Joshua said :

And if it seems evil unto you to serve YAHWEH, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the deity which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the deity of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve YAHWEH. Joshua 24:15 

Blessings!