ClubAdventist is back!

Beware of wolves in Sheep's clothing that come here.

Stan

42 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

It is because some are look for the truth not sugar coated with doctrines and traditions; but with proven facts.

...anyone can answer but I just would like the ministers to step up to the plate as well.

... the life of me understand why SDA would vote for a man like Trump?

Doctrine is just a seat of beliefs. So, the 28 fundamental beliefs are doctrine. "Facts"! You will not really find facts. Nothing is really proven whether you are an atheist, evolutionist, or a Christian. Really hard to "prove" anything!

I suspect that ministers can answer somethings, but too many are waiting for ministers to provide them with the belief they should have. God has already given us the answers and even when reading theologians, you need to be lining it up with the Bible.

I guess I better get my asbestos suits ready! I guess all Trump voters are going to hell. However, I wonder how anyone could vote for the other candidate. From where I see things, they are ahead of me in the queue for the burning!

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

44 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Stinsonmarri saidinteh quote below:

I will respond:

*  I do not know of anyone who has called you a wolf, either technically or actually.

*  I do not know of anyone who has thought that you have committed plagiarism>

But,  I do know what you were told:  You were told that when you cited Ellen White you were NOT to replace any of the actual words that she wrote with your own words.  You agreed to that request and I thank you for your agreement, which I believe you have kept.  As to the future,  we expect you to continue to comply with our request.   I assume that you will continue to comply. 

Pastor after your comment before you went private, I had some others that did approach me negatively. One even stated I was not an SDA so it did happen. I know that I agree to just give the page and reference of EGW here. But it is a known fact that EGW writings yes even words have been changed:

"In the years since Mrs. White's death in 1915, more than 50 new compilations or editions of Ellen White's books have been prepared by the E.G. White Estate. In every case--including editions that have been abridged, condensed, or simplified--the intended message has never been lost, only the wording has been changed." Paul A. Gordon, Adventist Review, Nov. 19, 1992, pp. 8-9

I will not change my beliefs in the SACRED NAMES for anyone, but out of respect I will comply. The reason I put this statement there to show that the some of ones who know truth are mostly the ones who are the wolves.

This is not on of the questions I asked, this was a statement. I would true like the questions to be answered. I personally have nothing against anyone here; however take a look in the mirror and ask yourself, why am I an SDA by truth in the Bible or what traditionally have been taught? There isn't a letter to the Berean's because they such the Scriptures to see what Paul was saying was so! I have provided truth concerning the SACRED NAMES and can give even more. One truth is the word god did not exist in ancient times so what did the Commandments mean not call HIS NAME falsely? Oh yeah vain was replace and the Hebrew word meant actually falsely, if anyone would like to check it out!

Blessings!

• Moderators

NOTE:  Let us not turn this section of the forum into a discussion of politics and President Trump.

Gregory

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri:  In ancient times the English language did not exist, so you are correct that the English word "god" did not exist.  In addition the Biblical books were not written in English, so you could also say that the writers of the Bible did not write the word "god" when they wrote the Biblical books.

As to the various editions of the writings of EGW:  You are perfectly free to publish your own edition of EGWs writings as far as this forum is concerned.  If you were to do so, the White Estate might (or might not) have something to say about it.  But, your doing so would not concern us here.

Regardless of the above, we in this   forum have both a responsibility and the authority to establish the rules by which people post hers.  We give considerable freedom to peoples to post here.  But, that is not total freedom.  We once told a person that he could not post anything on a favorite subject of his.  We had that right.  As to you, we have told you not to replace the words that EGW used with your favorite words when you post here.  What you do outside of this forum is not of our concern on that point.

Gregory

1 hour ago, The Wanderer said:

I can understand in a way why you changed it at some points. It makes sense to want to know God correctly, and that part is ok. Today, there is more concern about anything that even has an appearance of; even if it was not actually your intention. I hope you will continue to post your thoughts about God...guess we all have to accept, there are a few rules and regulations. I appreciate your efforts here, so make sure you follow the rules so that we may all continue to learn from one another. :)

Thanks for your kind remarks. Let me said this I replace the words after I studied that THE HEAVENLY FATHER nor HIS SON changed THEIR NAME!

I am come in MY FATHER'S NAME, and ye receive ME not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:43 

The reason why my mother in the 50's had Bible Studies with so many denominations, was because of the Sabbath. She was carrying me when she found the Sabbath in the Commandments in Atlanta.  She ask her Missionary Baptist Pastor, why they were not keeping what the Bible said to keep the Sabbath. He said that "the Sabbath was during the Jewish time and not for today." My mother could not accept it feeling that it was actually racial. My parent then moved to New Haven and my mother begin to look to see if she could find a church that kept all of the Commandments. Through her job a worker provided her a Bible lesson and THE HOLY SPIRIT told her this is what she was looking for. My mother found the SDA Church and I in the 50's were brought up as a SDA. Yes, I did also attend the Baptist Church up until she found the truth. But she never gave up! She also bought all of EGW writings and the SDA Commentary that I studied as young girl. I went to Church School and Oakwood College and participated in Sabbath School and also taught the young pre adult class. Why am I telling you all of this? Because I had questions like my mother that were not answered. I saw men at Oakwood who are presidents and more who I and them were close friends. We talked I question them on how they could not provide the truth. It was against the traditions and doctrines and they told me, they had to make a living.  Two ministers I knew who's children and I attended Oakwood; one told me that THE HOLY SPIRIT do not come to the laity, the other could not give me an answered! They both are dead now. This is not a game to me this is serious. I became a Biblical Historian and I know truth from fiction. I understand the Hebrew and the Greek and I know for a fact that during the Middle Ages words were changed check Etymology Online Dictionary; you will be surprise! Even EGW said that she was shown by ELOHIYM, that words were changed in the Bible! EW p. 220, 221

You see I am so sadden because I came to the conference and they know me. I questioned them about the facts and even one of my pastor friends laugh at me and said the people are suppose to do what they say! I have seen the fighting over the presidential positions and more. I have heard them make remarks and I can not provide names because of their high positions even today. But there is a lot that I know because I have been around and have seen the changes in the SDA Denomination. So I asked these questions for a reason. Even EGW stated that many Adventist are going to be lost. She wrote a book specifically for the ministers after the 1888 problem. The Church took a different road and this is what we have today! It will be what EGW saw in her first vision that will finish the work. But we do not talk about it. Now it is time to talk about it and wake up out of sleep. Are we going to become fixated on the 28 Fundamental beliefs or stand and take the Bible? Israel had the same exact problem during the time of YAHSHUA. Their Fundamental Doctrines and Traditions over THE WORD! Every question I asked I know and can back it up! It is time that we need to wake up out of our sleep! Who really are the wolves???

Blessings!

45 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

Even IF you were able to get everyone in the entire world to say what you want them to about God's name; it would still be seen that people can take God,s name in vain.

I tend to think that the Orthodox Jews were on to something when they stopped saying aloud God's name. They use the word HaShem, which translates as "the name." They even write God as G-d, lest the written name of God should be thrown in the trash. I also have never seen an English speaking/writing person actually use the name of God (י ה ו ה‎) correctly. Even the name of Jesus seems to get munged up. I follow the Orthodox practice and don't correct it as the fight over the name of God is to me just another vain use of His name and I don't contribute to it by giving the real name of God to fight over.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

2 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

NOTE:  Let us not turn this section of the forum into a discussion of politics and President Trump.

Pastor Matthew: Politic is in the Bible with every empire that it had to deal with. Religion sir has never been separated from the State. Remember Daniel who prayed three times and the political leaders under him was jealous of his position. Why sir? Because, he was not a Persian but a Hebrew. These people had been captive and yet he was place over them. Now what did they do! Go to Darius and with flatter had him to make a law to restrict the religious belief of Daniel. The Persians Law once mandated could not be reverse. That's why Daniel had to go and be placed in the lion's den. Congress makes laws sir and don't we claim that one of these law known as the Sunday blue law is suppose be against Sabbath keepers? You can not run against politic sir because they oppose ELOHIYM LAWS. Or we to turn a death ear. Listen YAHSHUA clearly stated in the last days would be like the days of Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah! President Obama made the prophecy come to fulfillment with homosexual rights to marriage and more! I did not agree with President Obama's stand and boy did the church have a fill day! But we fail to realize that this prophecy was going to happen and it didn't make a different with what president mandated it.

Trump was set up because of the time-violence and the prophecy of Noah days! The point is did SDA vote for him? I voted for Obama! When I was a young girl SDA including my mother voted for Nixon over Kennedy. Why because of the Catholic belief-that was politic too! Now we cannot talk about politic? Why? Soon as Trump gave, through Executive mandate, some small religious rights-boom! Over the pulpits all over they started preaching soon now because of this the Sunday blue law was about to happen!

Pastor I am not trying to be disrespectable, but why do we play these games in the Church who was given the message for the last days. We have toss them aside! No we can't talk about politics, racism, homosexual (only when certain things are brought up), oral sex. So like Israel who put YAHSHUA on the cross stated they owed their allegiance to Caesar. Whom do you owe your allegiance too?

Blessings!

1 hour ago, The Wanderer said:

This is quite wrong to say. There are many reasons that people come to this forum. It often has nothing to do with doctrine.

Even IF you were able to get everyone in the entire world to say what you want them to about God's name; it would still be seen that people can take God,s name in vain. "in vain" does not refer to linguistics and text-twisting. It refers to character. His name is His character.

Well slap me with a stick! Them the title to this particular discussion is about what then please tell me. First of all the entire world is not going to become peculiar and say THE MOST HIGH correct NAME! Many all call, but few are chosen. What I see Wander over the years how the world has become global again like the days of Noah and oh yes Nimrod! Everyone from Islam who use to say Allah and now the Ashkenazim's who are the ones who call themselves Jews; did at one time say YAHWEH ELOHIYM like the true ancient Israelites. Other religions too abandon their deity name; all now use the English (German), title god! Didn't the Bible say: 

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in there at: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Mat 7:13, 14 

Now the Bible said this as well:

Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness. Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment: And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth. Ex 23:1. 2, 13

I did not removed the word gods for a reason. I would like to provide the other Scriptures first:

Be careful to do all things that I have said to you; and do not invoke the name of other deities, neither let them be heard out of your mouth. Ex 23:13  Torah - Aramaic ES Version of the Peshitta

And be watchful in all that I have said to you. And you shall not mention another god by name; it shall not be heard from your mouth. Ex 23:13  King James 3 - The Literal Translation; Literal Translation of the Holy Bible

And in all that I have said to you take heed. And make no mention of the name of other mighty ones, let it not be heard from your mouth. Ex 23:13   The Scriptures 1998

And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect on guard: and make no mention of memorialize not the name of other gods elohim, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth. Ex 23:13 exeGeses ready research Bible 

If you notice all of these Texts except one use the singular noun god. The another use mighty ones. Now Strong Dictionary has many good points and some wrong or error meaning as well. To cover up for the plurality in THE NAME ELOHIM that only the Hebrew used and the other ancient people use El. ELOHIM actually means ALMIGHTY ONES and El means mighty one. When the Hebrew in Exodus Chapter three use the singular form of ELOHE and not EL again ALMIGHTY ONE and mighty one this was covered up. Just like the Hebrews adapted the Phoenician Canaanite language and they were not Semitic. Today the correct name for Afrikan and Asians is Afroasiatic languages. Why read you SDA Commentary Ham's Children Afrikans, Asians, Indians and more etc. Why is important because the Bible says so! Why play the game of cover up we are all human beings who came from the Adams! Gen 5:2

Cover up and lying is a sin and breaks the Commandments!

Blessings!

49 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

I doubt you will get very far with this here. You have tried the same thing on other forums, over the last 5 years with poor result.

There you go Pastor Matthew. I have got far but maybe not with you Wanderer and I wonder why? Yes, I have been on many other forums and I also had many who stood up for me so you are not being truthful as well! I am not a shame of the Gospel and YAHSHUA died for the truth by HIS OWN people. So did many of the disciples; many are call but few are chosen. Truth hurts and a lie do not care who tells it! Wanderer on those other forum just like this one have you provided any facts to prove what I have said is wrong? Nope! Just making a statement without any proof! Be like Elijah and prove that I am providing false error like the pagan priests of Jezebel! The title here wolves coming here in sheep clothing. Now Pastor Matthew will see why I said what I said! Go ahead my friend prove anything that I have said is wrong!

Blessings!

48 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

thats also taking His name in vain...His name is His character, about which the Bible has dozens of terms/words to describe it

Really but are they HIS NAME! We have terms to describe us but our name is our bond. We cannot do anything with terms that describe our character to get credit. If so prove me wrong!

Here some Scriptures for you:

The words of Agur the son of Jakeh, even the prophecy: the man spake unto Ithiel, even unto Ithiel and Ucal, Surely I am more brutish than any man, and have not the understanding of a man. I neither learned wisdom, nor have the knowledge of THE HOLY. Who hath ascended up into Heaven, or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in HIS FISTS? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the earth? What is HIS NAME, and what is HIS SON’S NAME, if thou canst tell? Every word of ELOAH is pure: HE is a shield unto them that put their trust in HIM. Add thou not unto HIS WORDS, lest HE reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. Pro 30:1-6 

The Scriptures spoke the facts and nothing else have to be said!

Blessings!

1 hour ago, B/W Photodude said:

I tend to think that the Orthodox Jews were on to something when they stopped saying aloud God's name. They use the word HaShem, which translates as "the name." They even write God as G-d, lest the written name of God should be thrown in the trash. I also have never seen an English speaking/writing person actually use the name of God (י ה ו ה‎) correctly. Even the name of Jesus seems to get munged up. I follow the Orthodox practice and don't correct it as the fight over the name of God is to me just another vain use of His name and I don't contribute to it by giving the real name of God to fight over.

Well let's see do you know the history of the Orthodox Jews, they are not Hebrews nor do they call themselves Israel; instead they call themselves Israelis! Who are they let them tell you themselves:

"A brief History of the Terms for Jew" in the 1980 Jewish Almanac is the following: "STRICTLY SPEAKING IT IS INCORRECT TO CALL AN ANCIENT ISRAELITE A ‘ JEW' OR TO CALL A CONTEMPORARY JEW AN ISRAELITE OR A HEBREW." (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3).

The Bible does not lie:

"The primary meaning of Ashkenaz and Ashkenazim in Hebrew is Germany and Germans. This may be due to the fact that the home of the ancient ancestors of the Germans is Media, which is the Biblical Ashkenaz...Krauss is of the opinion that in the early medieval ages the Khazars were sometimes referred to as Ashkenazim...About 92 percent of all Jews or approximately 14,500,000 are Ashkenazim."

ELOHIYM shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. Gen 9:27 

Blessings!

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri: 

As to politics & President Trump:  I did NOT ask anyone to refrain from discussing such.  I asked you to not do so in this section of the forum.  this section is devoted to "wolves in sheep's clothing and to theology.

World Affairs is a section where people are discussing U. S. politics.

In another post, your quote something that The Wanderer said and attribute it to me.    Please take the time to accurately understand what as said by someone that you quote.

Gregory

8 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Well let's see do you know the history of the Orthodox Jews,

If you read more here at Adventistan, you would know!

Bill Liversidge Seminars

11 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

thats also taking His name in vain...

I think that not using His name is for protection of the name. You are reminded of that every time you see HaShem or even in the KJV Bible, LORD.

And G-d or God is not His name, it is what He is.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

11 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Stinsonmarri: 

As to politics & President Trump:  I did NOT ask anyone to refrain from discussing such.  I asked you to not do so in this section of the forum.  this section is devoted to "wolves in sheep's clothing and to theology.

World Affairs is a section where people are discussing U. S. politics.

In another post, your quote something that The Wanderer said and attribute it to me.    Please take the time to accurately understand what as said by someone that you quote.

Excuse me sir, did you see that post? Kindly would you provide in the email what I was suppose to have said that refer to you. The reason I say this is you would know if I said something because I am straight forward. The reason I made the statement about Trump here was the relation is has to do with the Bible; which is the violence and sex! I also gave you an illustration. 

I am a little confuse because above you said you did not ask anyone to refrain from discussing such????  But you ask me not to and I thought surely I click on your quote to me? So please tell me why did you say to me to "take time to accurately understand what as said by someone that you quote?"

You also did not tell me on the first quote that I had to go to world affairs. Understanding is the best thing in the world.

Blessings!

12 hours ago, Stan said:

@stinsonmarri  the moderater  gave you one simple request. please heed.

Excuse me sir: I have followed the request about EGW is there something that I miss. If so can you please be kind and tell me what I have done?

Thank You!

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri:

My position is that you have complied with our request as to your quotes from EGW.  I do not have any problem with you on that.

In fact, I do not have a problem with you on anything as far as your compliance with what we want in your posts.  I do disagree with some of your posts.  But, you do not have to agree with me.  You can post your thoughts that I do not agree with.  I do not chose to either post an agreement or a disagreement on everything you post, just as I do not do that on others.  I may at some time post such, but I do not do that all of the time.

As to politics:  I was making a general comment to all posting in this thread.  I was  not primarily focused on you.  I was just telling anyone that if they wanted to discuss President Trump to do it in another section.  Don't worry about it.

You are welcome to post in this forum and others are welcome to respond to you either to agree or to disagree as they wish.  As far as I am concerned, there is nothing more that we need to discuss with you as to your compliance with our requirements.  If such happens in the future, we will address that with you.

Gregory

6 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

How can we "protect" what we dont know, and why would we use this kind of "name" which makes Him out to be "the unknown God?"  There are many other legitimate names for God in the Bible which do make Him known to us. We have no reason to promote "the unknown God," for God can be known; especially by His many names. How about "Immanuel?"  If we put the G-d thing there, then we are defeating our own stated purpose as a church.

I am not suggesting that Christians follow the practice of the Jews, I just understand why it is done. As far as  Him being unknown God, in the synagogue during Torah reading, HaShem is just substituted for the name of God during the reading of the Torah, but to the reader it is clearly spelled out. In other places Adonai may also be used which means Lord. In fact, the reader of the Septuagint is likely to see the name of God more than the reader of the English KJV Old Testament as the name of God is frequently covered over with the word "LORD." You will see two spellings of Lord in the Old Testament. When you see "LORD", check your Hebrew Bible and you will see the name of God. 

This same practice of substituting for the name of a Divine person even happened in the New Testament. "The Word" as the beginning of the Gospel of John is said by one writer to be the substitute name for Michael the Archangel who was considered by some ancient sages as Divine.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

Just now, The Wanderer said:

I see your point  Well taken Would be interested in a specific reference for this sentence. (its  not that I question it, just genuinely interested in ongoing research on this general topic. :)

I actually had the book at one time but seemed to have misplaced it and repeated searches thru multiple moves have failed to result in me finding it. I had several books by the author and I believe it was Robert Leo Odom in one of his books. They were published by the Israelite Heritage Institute. I have three, Israel's Prophetic Puzzle, Israel's Angel Extraordinary, & Israel's Preexistent Messiah. Perhaps if I do a careful search thru those books I may find that particular subject. I find interesting in Odom's work that in one book he goes into the Targum, Talmud, & the Midrashic writings. Guess I have another project to the long list I already have!

https://openlibrary.org/publishers/Israelite_Heritage_Institute

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On 12/6/2017 at 5:30 PM, stinsonmarri said:

It was stated that the wolves lies within!

Blessings!

5Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, for God has said: “Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you.”   Hebrews 13

3and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is already in the world at this time. 4You, little children, are from God and have overcome them, because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 5They are of the world. That is why they speak from the world’s perspective, and the world listens to them.… 1 John 4

The person who keeps their eyes on Jesus need not worry about the wolves. That is Jesus proferred gift to His disciples.

God is Love!~Jesus saves! :D

Lift Jesus up!!

On 12/7/2017 at 1:24 PM, B/W Photodude said:

If you read more here at Adventistan, you would know!

Well I have been here before it became Adventistan and provided information to many then! I also lived in Israel in 1982 and 83 first at a Kibbutz call Rachel! Have you hear of it? I have friends that are on my Facebook page and we contact each other a lot over the years! I also lived at the SDA Mission and some friend’s home in Jerusalem and work at the Venezuela Embassy. I traveled to the Dead Sea and I brought two rocks back home with me along with other things. I studied there and here about the ancient Hebrews and how the name Jew came about. The ancient people even in the day of YAHSHUA did not call themselves that name. Now the Yehuwdiy: Jehudite or Judahite was not called by the people, they call themselves Israel. The letter J was not a part of the Hebrew alphabet:

“The form of J was unknown in any alphabet until the 14th century. Either symbol (J, I) used initially generally had the consonantal sound of Y as in year. Gradually, the two symbols (J, I) were differentiated, the J usually acquiring consonantal force and thus becoming regarded as a consonant, and the I becoming a vowel. It was not until 1630 that the differentiation became general in England.” The Encyclopedia Americana

It also can be found in the following:

The New Book of Knowledge, The Random House Dictionary of the English Language, The Encyclopedia Britannica, 11th Edition Funk and Wagnall’s Encyclopedia (1979 edition), volume 14, page 94, Webster’s New Universal Unabridged Dictionary, and The Encyclopedia Americana

Here is proof about Judaism movement:

Judaism's “initial catalyst was neither the canonization of the Hebrew Bible nor [the Pharisees' studious] research of Scripture, but the demise of the Second Temple.....” Judaism Discovered, p. 215

“The Pharisees, The Sociological Background of Their Faith” that: “Pharisaism became Talmudism, Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes in name . . . the spirit of the ancient Pharisees survives, unaltered . . . From Palestine to Babylonia; from Babylonia to North Africa, Italy, Spain, France and Germany; from these to Poland, Russia, and eastern Europe generally, ancient Pharisaism has wandered . . . demonstrates the enduring importance which attaches to Pharisaism as a religious movement . . .” The Pharisees. The Sociological Background of Their Faith; Volumes II

“The Babylonian Talmud is based on the mystical religious practices of the Babylonians which were assimilated by the Judahite Rabbis during their Babylonian captivity around 600 B.C. The Rabbis then used these occult traditions in place of the word of God,” wrote Edward Hendrie in Solving the Mystery of Babylon the Great

The Babylonian Talmud (Talmud Bavli) consists of documents compiled over the period of Late Antiquity (3rd to 5th centuries).[12] During this time the most important of the Jewish centres in Mesopotamia, a region called "Babylonia" in Jewish sources and later known as Iraq, were Nehardea, Nisibis (modern Nusaybin), Mahoza (al-Mada'in, just to the south of what is now Baghdad), Pumbedita (near present-day al Anbar Governorate), and the Sura Academy, probably located about 60 km south of Baghdad.[13] "Talmud and Midrash (Judaism) :: The making of the Talmuds: 3rd-6th century". Encyclopædia Britannica. Encyclopædia Britannica Online. 2008. Retrieved 28 October 2013; Jews in Islamic Countries in the Middle Ages. p. 507

Due to the relative scarcity of relevant historical records, the ethnic origins of present-day Ashkenazi Jews are debated, and in such a setting, genetic data provides crucial information. A number of recent studies have shown that Ashkenazi individuals have genetic ancestry intermediate between European (EU) and Middle-Eastern (ME) sources, consistent with the long-held theory of a Levantine origin followed by partial assimilation in Europe. The estimated amount of accumulated EU gene flow varied across studies, with the most recent ones, employing genome-wide data, converging to a contribution of around 50% of the AJ ancestry. Weinryb B.D., The Jews of Poland: A Social and Economic History of the Jewish Community in Poland from 1100 to 1800. 1972: The Jewish Publication Society of America; Bray S.M., Signatures of founder effects, admixture, and selection in the Ashkenazi Jewish population; Kopelman N.M., et al. Genomic microsatellites identify shared Jewish ancestry intermediate between Middle Eastern and European populations. Weinryb B.D., The Jews of Poland: A Social and Economic History of the Jewish Community in Poland from 1100 to 1800. 1972: The Jewish Publication Society of America; Weinryb B.D., The Jews of Poland: A Social and Economic History of the Jewish Community in Poland from 1100 to 1800. 1972: The Jewish Publication Society of America; Kopelman N.M., et al. Genomic microsatellites identify shared Jewish ancestry intermediate between Middle Eastern and European populations. BMC Genet, 2009. 10: p. 80

Yes you can trace slightly the Jews back to the Middle East but that does not indicate Hebrew descent at all. During the Babylonia captivity many of the Hebrews remain in Babylon and spread to other places in the Empire. This is where the Pharisaic Movement started opening up centers of learning about the concept of the oral law. This is the beginning of the Talmud and after the fall of the Temple in AD 70 there were a number of Iudaic riots in Cyrenaica, Cyprus, and Egypt which eventually started the revised Babylonia Talmud Movement. Even in Acts Chapter 2 the Hebrews had scatter all over then known Roman world. Two more revolts, then the Catholics’ controlled Jerusalem.

During the Greco-Roman rule many Hebrews had migrated to Egypt but after the Christian movement the native Copts who were black people became Christianize. While in Jerusalem I visited the Coptic Church which was underground with beautiful painted caves. YAHSHUA was dark-skinned with shortly curly hair like an Afro!  The Coptic Church was claimed to be established by Mark, in AD 42. Easter Catholic rule through the 4th–6th centuries. Sassanian Persian invasion 619 AD again Indo Aryans Elamites (Shem and Ham mix earlier as once the Kingdom of Elamite!). This rule was short live and the Arabs composite of Euros, Asians and Afrikans; Conquest 639–642 AD. Now Egypt had come under the caliphate rule for more than 200 years. During this period many Hebrew were persecuted, force to become Catholic and later Islamic. So many persecution and the migration of the Aryan people into the Middle East they cannot provide the genetic DNA down like they came for me. I know the DNA of my ancestors and 87% come from several countries Afrika down to the exact people.

Middle Eastern people were now the Greeks, Medes, Persia, and Turks. Japheth fulfills the prophecy of Noah that his children would “dwell in the tents of Shem.” Gen 9:27 Shem was more than the Hebrews it included all of Shem's children. That is why today all of Northern Arabia, Palestine, Edom and Jordan are mixed with Ham, Shem and mostly Japheth!

Europe had the Sephardic and Ashkenazi who then refer themselves as Zionist and Israeli and not the original Hebrew or Israel. This is history and there is more and more findings that are providing the evidence.

Blessings!

On 12/8/2017 at 4:05 PM, LifeHiscost said:

5Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, for God has said: “Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you.”   Hebrews 13

3and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming, and is already in the world at this time. 4You, little children, are from God and have overcome them, because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 5They are of the world. That is why they speak from the world’s perspective, and the world listens to them.… 1 John 4

The person who keeps their eyes on Jesus need not worry about the wolves. That is Jesus proferred gift to His disciples.

God is Love!~Jesus saves! :D

I don't worry about the wolves; I am concern about the error we continue to hold on.  The Ladiocean is what YAHSHUA had to deal with Israel:

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the AMEN, THE FAITHFUL and TRUE WITNESS, the CHIEF of the creation of ELOHIYM;  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of MY MOUTH. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:   I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. Rev 3:14-18

We recognize that this is us, yet we are not open minded at all. We refuse to even be like the Bereans to see what is presented is so. When you provide information we all should check it out and the if it is error show that is error. Why attack the presenter like the Pharisees did YAHSHUA? Why are we so hung up in our doctrines, yes the 28 Fundamental beliefs that we can't see this was not what the pioneers wanted! 

In presenting to the public this synopsis of our faith, we wish to have it distinctly understood that we have no articles of faith, creed, or discipline, aside from the Bible. We do not put forth this as having any authority with our people, nor is it designed to secure uniformity among them, as a system of faith, but is a brief statement of what is, and has been, with great unanimity, held by them. We often find it necessary to meet inquiries on this subject, and sometimes to correct false statements circulated against us, and to remove erroneous impressions which have obtained with those  who have not had an opportunity to become acquainted with our faith and practice. Our only object is to meet this necessity. 1872 FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES

They wrote that fundamental principles had no articles of creed or discipline aside from the Bible! This writing did have any authority over the people nor was it designed to secure uniformity among them. That why I am a SDA by faith and not by religion or 28 fundamental principle. The Commandments and Statutes is my fundamental principle. When I said wolves within because the problems lies within not without. What happen to us? I have great concerns, don't you? This year we have had the most devastating hurricanes.  Irma was five hundred miles wide, which wider then Florida and it went up the eastern coast with fury! Look Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, still need help. One island is no more, it is gone. Fire in California that they cannot put out; the violence and racism is at an all time high! More and more earthquake even here on the east coast! We need to get ready and we are not! If one says or goes against what most think is correct then you get that I go on other forums with the same message. Not to see if the message presented is true or to give Scriptures to refute the message. Nope, just label and put down. We need to check out if all that we claim to believe is true. It is NOT ABOUT WOLVES its about truth and realizing that many are call but few are chosen.

Blessings!

15 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I don't worry about the wolves; I am concern about the error we continue to hold on.  The Ladiocean is what YAHSHUA had to deal with Israel:Nope, just label and put down. We need to check out if all that we claim to believe is true. It is NOT ABOUT WOLVES its about truth and realizing that many are call but few are chosen.

Blessings!

I find it counter productive to spend my time finding fault with my sisters and brothers as I have enough of my own lack. It is enough for me to know that men/women at their best fall into this category.

What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.

10 As it is written:

“There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
12 They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”[b] .... Romans 3

This is the individual's answer to their dilemma.

16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. James 5

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D

Lift Jesus up!!

9 hours ago, LifeHiscost said:

I find it counter productive to spend my time finding fault with my sisters and brothers as I have enough of my own lack. It is enough for me to know that men/women at their best fall into this category.

What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.

10 As it is written:

“There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
12 They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”[b] .... Romans 3

This is the individual's answer to their dilemma.

16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. James 5

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D

LifeHiscost: You are missing the whole problem.  You think that we will never stop sinning and that THE SAVIOUR is going to save us because we tried to stop! Let explain something to you the Adams when they were created were righteous. The lost their covering that why the saw that they were naked. I hear even SDA believe that if you love YAHSHUA and do good that's it. That is not it at all! We have to stop sinning and we have to present these truth to those who will stop as well. But you have know what is truth and that's where THE HOLY SPIRIT comes in to lead us into all truth! The problem is organized religion leads to doctrine and traditions. We do not need them the Bible is our doctrine and it is the Law and the Testimony we need obey by faith. 

It is not about finding fault about anyone is about getting ready. It also about standing for truth. I have never put anyone down, but have provided Scriptures, history and evidence. Most people do not like to change but you will if you love THE MOST HIGH! When you point out sin, that is not finding fault; that my friend is presenting and correcting error. Everyone must choose for themselves who they will serve. However, the Bible says it is each of duty to present truth because we are each other keeper. I can bring you to the water, but I cannot make you drink; that what THE HOLY SPIRIT does if we all let HIM!

Blessings!