ClubAdventist is back!

The Hands of Jesus – Elective Abortions in Adventist Hospitals

phkrause

• Members

(Sermon Transcript)

What I am going to be addressing this morning is a very specific issue, and that is abortions in Adventist institutions. So that’s what I’m going to be focused on and I have taken a whole different angle on this, that I don’t believe that you’ve heard before.

http://religiousliberty.tv/unsurpassable...ranscribed.html

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Thanks Peter.

Mike is helping to expose this sin. I talked to a retired pastor the other day who said that he doesn't think the latter rain can/will fall on the church as long as we are doing this.

I think he is correct.

G

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

As I understand it, hospitals that are part of the Adventist health system, are not necessarily part of the Seventh Day Adventist Church. Therefore the only recourse that would be available to the Adventists, would be to go through legal proceedings that would remove the name Seventh Day Adventist from those hospitals that practice elective abortions.

It is still a free country, and practicing beyond the bounds of free will service to God, may condemn some individuals to a course untenable for them but others may see things different, especially when it comes to making the hospitals a witness of God's love.

God cares! Jesus saves! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Moderators

Quote:
Adventist Hospitals are not part of the SDA Church? You're serious, right? Get out of the spin zone and be honest for Pete's sake!

There is a distinction in the law between a business and a church.

Some years back our hospitals were separated from the church as a legal organization. This was done in part as an effort to reduce to legal liability of the denomination for actions under that law against the hospitals.

A question exists today: Does the ownership of a business by a denomination confer upon that business the rights given a religion under the First Amendment? That question is a subject of litigation as I write.

Gregory

Gregory, Abortion in "Adventist anything" is not a legal issue; it's a moral issue. So the name Adventist does not necessarily represent the Adventist Denomination? By the way, Corporations were set up for businesses and we are the Corporation of The Seventh Day Adventist Church. Do we as an organization want to be involved with any business who profits in the killing of human babies? We advocate strict health laws, keeping the 7th day Holy, etc. ect. ect., yet, are involved in taking the lives of innocent children. How twisted is that!

The name Adventist IS representative of the Adventist Church, as evidenced by the trademark legal department of the church, who carefully tries to protect the name from any non-permitted usage.

Word

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

Quote:
Do you realize that Christianity gone bad is primarily responsible for the rise of modern atheism?

Of course you know this is one excuse that satan uses to point out that he ought to be allowed into heaven, that is if we as professing Christians, faulty as we are because of the poor example of others can have the hope of eternal life, so he ought to have that same option.

IOW put the onus on anything or anyone except the individuals who make the decisions.

Quote:
the abortion of convenience business

One religious system goes so far as to accept the death of the pregnant individual before the newborn, if there is a possibility that one or the other will die in childbirth.

Not all abortions are simple decisions of expedience.

God cares! Jesus saves! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

This is short and to the point

Shawn Boonstra on Elective Abortions

http://religiousliberty.tv/shawn-boonstra-on-elective-abortions.html

Edited by phkrause

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}