ClubAdventist is back!

Got a job, praise God!

Miss Jessie

Praise God! He's provided me a job. It's not a job in media, but it's a job that I'm willing to live with. The boss seems nice. Next step is to (Lord willing) get an apartment, so I can (Lord willing) keep the job. Please pray for me! God is faithful!

• Members

Praise the Lord. Will be praying

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

Miss Jessie! That is wonderful! That is the hardest part; the apartment will come.

Thanks for the update- I had wondered what happened and I LOVE happy endings!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Miss Jessie,

The Lord wishes the best for you. Of course He's willing for you to have a place to live and have an income. Trust Him - it sounds like He's at work for you right now. Blessings to you.

• Administrators

PTL . Congratulations

All things work together for those who love the Lord

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Praise God for His continuing grace! We'll be continuing to pray for you and yours. We both appreciate your relationship with your Lord."(Lord willing)"

My wife and I have a CD of a spiritual song sung by Cristy Lane entitled "One Day at a Time". Even after this many years (about 30)later, it's still one of my wife's favorites. After going through a divorce many years ago she was often implored by her children, "Awww, do we have to listen to that song again?"

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."Romans 8:28 KJV

God blesses! Jesus saves! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, thank you all, and praise God. Please keep praying for me, though. This job is just a part time, job, and the apartments near here are too expensive, and most of the rooms that I've looked into that are nearby are also expensive, and are with men, and I refuse to become a man's room mate, especially a man I've never met.

• Administrators

Wise thought! I hope you can find something soon to supplement your income

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Moderators

Congratulations on the job. I'm praying for you... I hope you get the finances you need for an apartment soon!