ClubAdventist is back!

Karl Rove: Hillary May Have Brain Damage

• Members

Republican operative Karl Rove said during a conference last week that Hillary Clinton may have brain damage, the New York Post's Page Six reports.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/rove-hillary-brain-damage/2014/05/12/id/570952#ixzz31kTXRn9k

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Karl Rove Backs Off Hillary 'Brain Damage' Comments

Hmmm???????????

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Rove-Hillary-health-2016/2014/05/13/id/571052#ixzz31kUeXo9l

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Gingrich: Rove's Comment on Hillary 'Weakens Fabric of Democracy'

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/NewsmaxTv/karl-ro...9#ixzz31kVC78Xt

phkrause

• Administrators

Much of what Rove has done has seriously weakened the fabric of democracy! In comparison this remark is of laughably foolish and of no consequence.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

• Members

Exactly Tom thumbsup

phkrause

Karl Rove didn't say Hillary has brain damage. He said she suffered a traumatic brain injury. And that is exactly what her doctor's called it. He also said it took her 6 months to recover from it, which is just what her doctor's said.

It's crazy the amount of outright fabrication that goes on about conservatives.

As far as Rove hurting our democracy, whatever he's done has been far, far, less than the damage done to our Republic than Barak Obama has done.

Sure wish you guys could get our form of government correct, and hold the real destroyer of our Constitution responsible.

Liberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith.
Alexis de Tocqueville

• Members
Sure wish you guys could get our form of government correct, and hold the real destroyer of our Constitution responsible.
Who would "you guys" be, joeb? I didn't say that, your own ex speaker of the house and the man himself KR, plus a few more conservatives say that. And not only that, your own conservative newspapers and kick in FoxNews. So please don't blame me! I'm not on either side, could care less about either side.

phkrause

• Administrators

Karl Rove didn't say Hillary has brain damage. He said she suffered a traumatic brain injury. And that is exactly what her doctor's called it. He also said it took her 6 months to recover from it, which is just what her doctor's said.

It's crazy the amount of outright fabrication that goes on about conservatives.

Now that's funny! In your last sentence above, one would is more true in context and as a whole. Change "about" to "among" and then you can accurately rail about truth telling all you want. But let's direct it at the point in question. Taken as a whole, practically everyone, conservative or liberal, understood that what Rove said was drawing an inference that her injury might have some long term or permanent effect on brain function, i.e., brain damage, and her ability to be president. For what other reason would he even bring it up? Why bring it up long after the supposed 6 months to recover was over, except to question that recovery from traumatic brain injury and whether the recover was yet complete after all this time? His denial and your defense of him trying to assert otherwise is more than disingenuous, it is laughably transparent fabrication of what everyone can see and hear that Rove actually said. He meant to and did question her current mental ability/function now based on a previous head injury. His disingenuous attempt to parse/deny his own words after getting called out on it even by those who share his own ideology, was just stupid. And to continue to defend him for it no less foolish.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

You're kidding me, right, Tom? A potential presidential candidate's health isn't a legitimate issue to bring up? How many times have Democrat's brought up the age and health of Republican's running for President? Remember Bob Dole and Ronald Reagan, for starters?

If Hillary has no lasting health issues from a brain injury that took her 6 months to recover from let her release her medical records and show the condition of her health. That will put the issue to rest. If she still has issues related to this it's something to consider in a person running for President as that is probably the most stressful job there is.

Just about everyone who has run for President in the last 40-50 years has released their records, so why not her? Is she supposed to be treated differently than her husband and all the other men who have run for president and released their medical records? If so, why?

Alexis de Tocqueville

You're kidding me, right, Tom? A potential presidential candidate's health isn't a legitimate issue to bring up? How many times have Democrat's brought up the age and health of Republican's running for President? Remember Bob Dole and Ronald Reagan, for starters?

If Hillary has no lasting health issues from a brain injury that took her 6 months to recover from let her release her medical records and show the condition of her health. That will put the issue to rest. If she still has issues related to this it's something to consider in a person running for President as that is probably the most stressful job there is.

Just about everyone who has run for President in the last 40-50 years has released their records, so why not her? Is she supposed to be treated differently than her husband and all the other men who have run for president and released their medical records? If so, why?

You almost have to laugh at the sensitivity of the left.The obscene and vulgar names prominent conservative women have been called and usually not even a whisper of condemnation.

But just think of the entertainment with Willie back in the White House.Maybe we will be able to watch another pretty in pink interview while Hilary blames everyone except the one she knows is guilty.Or as she deftly handles the bimbo eruptions as she has done all the years of their marriage

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• 2 weeks later...

Tom,

The silence from you is deafening. Why won't you answer my questions? This makes my respect for you diminish even more.

Alexis de Tocqueville

• Administrators

None issue. Nothing to debate. Questions not relevant at this time. She is not a declared candidate. Save your ammo until she has announced she is running.

Never assume silence means anything. I just don't visit this political cesspool very often. It is not worth the bother, really.