ClubAdventist is back!

Returned from Norway

Kevin H

• Moderators

My mom turned 87 in January. When asked what she wanted for Christmas/Birthday she said that turning 87 and being in good health, that she does not know how much longer she would have good health so she wanted her 3rd trip to Norway. She went with me and my son.

We got to view around Oslo, including where her mom grew up. We also went to Sweden where I was able to discover some information on my great grandparents. We then spent time with family on both her mom's and dad's side.

It was fantastic, and a wise choice for a Christmas/Birthday present as in April she did have a stroke, but with a fantastic recovery, but has newly diagnosed A-fib, so not sure how much longer she will have good health but so far so good.

• Administrators

Kevin, that is such a beautiful story, just reading it brings a tear to my eye. What a blessing that you could have this opportunity to go with your mother and revisit her home and met with relatives. PTL

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Administrators

We have missed you! What a wonderful opportunity for you to visit your fatherland with your mother :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.