ClubAdventist is back!

Walter Veith DVDs in the mail box

Bravus

Serious question here. Does anyone know why certain conspiracy theorists focus on the Jesuits instead of Franciscans, Dominicans, or just ordinary Catholics?

God never said "Thou shalt not think".

• Members

Serious question here. Does anyone know why certain conspiracy theorists focus on the Jesuits instead of Franciscans, Dominicans, or just ordinary Catholics?

for SDA's, perhaps it's because Mrs White wrote about the Jesuits in the Great Controversy: HERE

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

In every organization there are one or two people who know what is going on. These people must be ferreted out and stopped!!!!!Nuff Sed

The man has some serious issues both personally and theological. For sure .... it's a rotten way to witness. Well it witnesses for the enemy. We as a people need to stick with scripture.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Reminds me of all the Pipim followers prior to his downfall.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Quote:
Reminds me of all the Pipim followers prior to his downfall.

Many are still going strong and firmly in support of him.

Gregory

Some of you are saying to much, to loud and will need to be stopped. At any cost...........

It's coming, sooner than most people believe.

" And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."Revelation 13:14-15 KJV

However, for those who will, there is a better future that He Who is the light of the world finds joy in bringing to those who know Him.

"And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."Revelation 6:10-11 KJV

God is love! Jesus saves! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• 1 month later...

"In the very time in which we live the Lord has called His people and has given them a message to bear. He has called them to expose the wickedness of the man of sin who has made the Sunday law a distinctive power, who has thought to change times and laws, and to oppress the people of God who stand firmly to honor Him by keeping the only true Sabbath, the Sabbath of creation, as holy unto the Lord."--Testimonies to Ministers, p. 118. (1903)  {Ev 233.2}

Sunday, a child of the Papacy, has taken the place of God's holy Sabbath. As Nebuchadnezzar made a golden image, and set it up to be worshiped by all, so Sunday is placed before the people to be regarded as sacred. This day bears not a vestige of sanctity, yet it is held up to be honored by all. {RH, April 27, 1911 par. 6}

Walter Veith has a very balanced and simple message. He reaches the unlearned and highly educated at the same time. He tends to dwell on Jesuits a little to much but his lecture series "Total Onslaught" is basically a Daniel and Revelation seminar. He does not mince words.He is very to the point. Some people may not like his style of preaching. So far i have found nothing false about his messages.

Obviously since you have not found anything false in his teachings .... truth is in the eye of the beholder.

I believe in Hematology.

Obviously since you have not found anything false in his teachings .... truth is in the eye of the beholder.

I have found nothing false in the King James bible woody. Truth has a convicting power that is brought on by the Holy Spirit.

Have a wonderful Sabbath.

Sunday, a child of the Papacy, has taken the place of God's holy Sabbath. As Nebuchadnezzar made a golden image, and set it up to be worshiped by all, so Sunday is placed before the people to be regarded as sacred. This day bears not a vestige of sanctity, yet it is held up to be honored by all. {RH, April 27, 1911 par. 6}

Are you suggesting that all those who believe in the Sunday error .... are not under the power of the Holy Spirit. That kind of teaching is nonsense.

The Holy Spirit allows us to believe error. The Holy Spirit leads us step by step . Truth does not come in a one size fit all package.

None of us have all truth including Veith.

I believe in Hematology.

The Holy Spirit allows us to believe error. 

I entreat you, my dear friends, to move guardedly; for you are making decisions for eternity. Walk in the light while you have the light. Let no one influence you to turn from the truth. You can never be sanctified through error. Christ prayed to his Father in behalf of his disciples: "Sanctify them through thy truth; thy word is truth." It is a time and age of the world when error prevails, and with nearly all is accepted as truth. Error is no less error because it has been instilled into minds from their very youth. Error is taught in schools, and preached from the pulpit. Theories are advanced which have no foundation in the word of God.  {RH, December 2, 1875 par. 10}

Yes. I agree with the quote. LOL. If you quote EGW like you quote me ....

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Woody is on the right track.

Sanctification is the work of a lifetime.

Spiritual growth is the work of a lifetime.

We are all human.  In our human condition, we are unable to understand the sum total of what God has in mind for us.   Therefore the Holy Spirit, who is in charge of our spiritual development, has to lead us spiritually in a progressive manner, one step at a time.  In doing this, spiritual error is dwelt with in a progressive manner, one step at a time and on an individual basis.  God has more to teach us in the future than what we are being taught today. So, until that time comes, we remain in error on that point.

Gregory

“We should accustom ourselves to speak in pleasant tones, to use pure and correct language, and words that are kind and courteous. Sweet, kind words are as dew and gentle showers to the soul. The Scripture says of Christ that grace was poured into His lips that He might ‘know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary’ (Isaiah 50:4). And the Lord bids us, ‘Let your speech be alway with grace’ (Colossians 4:6) ‘that it may minister grace unto the hearers’ (Ephesians 4:29).
In seeking to correct or reform others we should be careful of our words. They will be a savor of life unto life or of death unto death. In giving reproof or counsel, many indulge in sharp, severe speech, words not adapted to heal the wounded soul. By these ill-advised expressions the spirit is chafed, and often the erring ones are stirred to rebellion. All who would advocate the principles of truth need to receive the heavenly oil of love. Under all circumstances reproof should be spoken in love. Then our words will reform but not exasperate. Christ by His Holy Spirit will supply the force and the power. This is His work.” 1

Reference(s):
1 Christ’s Object Lessons, pp. 336, 337.

Woody is on the right track.

Sanctification is the work of a lifetime.

Spiritual growth is the work of a lifetime.

I agree with Woody also.

Thus we are to grow up. You do not at one bound reach perfection; sanctification is the work of a lifetime. . . .  {3SM 193.1}  

Gregory Matthews -- Thanks for saying it even better than I did. Spot on.

I believe in Hematology.