ClubAdventist is back!

Ted Wilson and his concerns

Gail

• Moderators

Quite a discussion - but what is the subject?

When I hear or read Ted Wilson I cannot help but think of what I heard or read of his father, Neal Wilson, who was also the president of the General Conference some years back.

It is difficult to define and express, but I wish someone would try to analyze the differences in their opinions. It appears to me that although the son is quite similar to his father, their opinions on what is right and wrong with the church and its teachings are quite different. It appears to me that the son now promotes some of the things his father considered heresy.

Is that due to the change of culture - or something else?

I recall a number of those things we as workers in the church were warned against by the administration of Neal Wilson, are now being promoted by Ted Wilson. Why? Both claimed to follow Scripture and Ellen White.

Is this a sign of unity or disunity?

Interesting point. I could use a deeper understanding of both people, but I think you might have touched something that seems to be kind of tickling the back of my mind, but what I don't see clear enough.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rudywoofs (Pam)

• Gail

• Kevin H

• thx4mercy