ClubAdventist is back!

the new forum

rudywoofs (Pam)

• Members

I gotta say, I REALLY like it!!!   :nana: 

• Like 3

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

That pretty much made my day, or rather weekend thanks.

Upgraded the chat so up to 50 people can chat at the same time in the various rooms.

• Like 2

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Members

I'm with you Pam. Its taking a little bit of getting used to. But otherwise a real delight. ::like::

• Like 2

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

I'm with you Pam. Its taking a little bit of getting used to. But otherwise a real delight. ::like::

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

I am really enjoying the mobile version!

• Like 2

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I used to come here to say hi or make a quick comment on the chat column. Now - I don't see one. Perhaps they are hidden and not visible . That's okay. It was just what I liked about this site. I also miss the Hall of Fame of course.  :(  Things change. I am sure that change is good for some. Enjoy folks.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

I have done that, Stan, but anything I've said in there is no longer there when I come back, and if anyone else had said anything while I've been gone, it's not visible. BUT I love how easy it is to enter the chat room and get to chatting. Thanks!

LD

• Members

I kinda like not seeing the shout box... it sometimes had cryptic messages where only people who were "in on the story" had any idea of what the person's comment was supposed to refer to... it could sometimes come across as a bit rude..

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Moderators

I love the notification options feature. Now I don't have to look for a box that says "watch this topic" -- I chose in my profile to get immediate emails about any responses to a thread I have participated in. Nice, and much more conducive to conversation. :smiley:

• Like 3

LD

• Moderators

I now get emailed notices when someone updates their status, something I don't especially need. It seems I can't change that to simply getting a notification at this site. Maybe that's something that will be straightening out soon. :smiley:

• Like 2

LD

• Moderators

I don't think my signature is working. I can't see it. Is this the proper place to report such things? This is a new toy, and I'm trying out everything. Love it!

LD

• Administrators

I am seeing your signature, although it is in grey. Perhaps it is supposed to be like that, similar to a watermark

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

isn't everyone's signature in gray?  I can see your's LD..

• Administrators

By what you have said I am wondering if that would be a toggle in your profile as well. I'd be interested in knowing if others cannot see members' signatures

• Administrators

Thanks for answering my question before I posted it, Pam!

• Administrators

I thought I was having a problem getting the formatting of my signature to stick but I think it's working now. It should show blue instead of grey.