ClubAdventist is back!

All in a year

LynnDel

• Moderators

A year ago yesterday I was house hunting in Grants Pass, OR. A year ago today (9/11/2013), I took a short trip to Crooked River Ranch to meet Woody (having "met" him on Club Adventist first). ||: Then he took a trip down to see me in California, and then I took a trip up north again. :||  And the rest is history.

:love:

LD

• Members

I love this.  :)  It's great to hear about something *wonderful* that happened on 9/11 !!!

• Like 2

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Administrators

I love happy endings!

• Like 3

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Moderators

....   And it's all thanks to dear Stan, who with his vision, started this forum.    It has attracted some of the brightest and best -- and then they've naturally gravitated to each other!

Love this story!    Love these two people!

• Like 2

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....