ClubAdventist is back!

Have questions about how this forum works, ask members here.

Stan

How does this Forum in general work is the topic.

1. When I copy and paste from my harddrive a portion of a document, and paste into the reply mask the format changes totally. The spacing of sentences and paragraphs is awful. I spend sometimes 8 minutes just manually reformating. Directly typing messages in the reply mask window works, however.

Oh yes, before I forget, I want to hug and cheek-kiss the techy one who manage to extend the amount of edit time when I am fiddling with the reply window. We all benefited from such adjustment. Vielen Dank.

2. Why is the sub-text to all title text in such a hard to see grey color? Could that be changed to something more readable?

• Members

I rather like that expression "de-register". It's so modern and trendy.

The benefits of such a decision could be:

1. The wipe-out of all traces that the persona was ever present in the Forum.

2. Covering over those tracking tracks of NASA in the hope one is one step ahead of them.

3. Getting a lock-down on a possible temptation of writing more messages that might get one more addicted to getting more involved.

4. Getting away from the stigma of being associated with a bunch of people one rather not be associated with anymore and hoping google will keep out of one's past postings. (ha! fat-chance)

I don't think it's possible to delete all traces of a person's posts here.  Cached images are still available for forum posts of at least 10 years ago...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

(ha! fat-chance)

Now that's instruction I can follow without feeling like the lone stranger.

Yentyl, would you be able to post how to get and use those emoticons suggested earlier in this thread? I'm not shouting, the font size just changed on it own, no doubt as a result of copying name from the post number bar.

Hope your preparation day turns out to be all your hoping for. The whisper was also an automatic change. LOL That guffaw was on purpose but the subsequent was an oversight. However that whisper was an automatic switchover. All this explanation can be mitigated by these promises.

4Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.....1 Corinthians 13

. 7"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8"My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples.…John 15

God is Love!  Jesus saves!  :smiley:

Lift Jesus up!!

I don't think it's possible to delete all traces of a person's posts here.  Cached images are still available for forum posts of at least 10 years ago...

10For I have heard the whispering of many, "Terror on every side! Denounce him; yes, let us denounce him!" All my trusted friends, Watching for my fall, say: "Perhaps he will be deceived, so that we may prevail against him And take our revenge on him." 11But the LORD is with me like a dread champion; Therefore my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, With an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten.…

Jeremiah 20

Wasn't Jeremiah called the weeping prophet?

God is Love!  Jesus saves!  :smiley:

Lift Jesus up!!