ClubAdventist is back!

Landing on page 1 of a read topic

LynnDel

• Moderators

Once I've read a thread, the next time I visit, it would be nice to go to the last post I read instead of landing on Page 1 every time, especially for HOT threads of multiple pages. Is this possible?

LD

• Members

If you click on the black dot, to the left side of the topic, it will take you to the first unread post.. (took me awhile to figure that out)

• Like 2

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Click on the black dot.  

What!! 

You give me the address of that programmer who coded in that black dot to determine the reading of first message of a thread in opposed to newest posted message when whe enter the topic.  

He's a guy, I'm sure of it. 

A dorkey geek who despises us commoners with limited imagination of finding the right icon for the right commanddo.

So he sadisticly torments us insecure ones with a itsy-bitsy teenie weenie, black pokka-dot off to the upper left side oc the topic. 

We need a protest banner. 

Alright, I went back onto the first page of the sector of "User to User Technical Support"

There is now (I didn't notice it before) a big black button with word "custom" on it. 

I clicked and copied this:

Show topic type

All Topics Open Hot Polls Locked Moved Topics I Started Topics I Replied In  

Sort by

Last Post Last Poster Topic Title Topic Starter Topic Started Attachments Replies Views  

Sort direction

Descending (Z-A) Ascending (A-Z)  

Time frame

From Today Last 5 days Last 7 days Last 10 days Last 15 days Last 20 days Last 25 days Last 30 days Last 60 days Last 90 days Show All Since Last Visit  

Who ever got that programmed is really a friend of ours who needs to be praised. Thanks.