ClubAdventist is back!

Democrat or Republican?

• Administrators

Oh, that is definitely the meaning of that expression... Not!

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Oh, that is definitely the meaning of that expression... Not!

Yes Tom,I know the meaning of that saying. I also remember what my dad had to say concerning that. Didn't have your education but had a unusually high IQ and something so many lack,Common Senses.

He always advised to know what was in the water that made someone so determined you drink it.

If you are so disinterested in voting that you refuse to take advantage of the aids provided and many times free to obtain a photo ID,stay home,your vote isn't needed. Or you could possibly use the same determination that is used when that is needed for taxpayer money and health care.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

In case you still don't understand. My dad explained that in time to come there would be many that would try their best to convince us that right was wrong and wrong was right. Not from the outside but the inside and to be very careful about accepting what they were offering or in this case to make sure of what was in the water they were offered.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Yes we need voter I.D.  because,  almost 100% of the dead people that vote are democrats!

We want some of those dead votes too, or make it stop with the I.D. 

That is why we have resurrection day in mn instead of election day.But it really doesn't matter whether it is democrat or republican.

Those that take the right to vote seriously will obtain photo ID.There is a lot of help available to make it easier for those that claim they can't. It isn't even necessary to go to the polling place to vote .Mail it in.

If they can obtain welfare,medical care SS and medicare they can certainly do this.If not stay home,your vote is not needed

The reason the Dems are against the photo I.D. is that they are the ones benefitting from the non living vote and etc.

So of course you're a racist if you think people should have to show a photo I.D.

One might wonder how many people in this country illegally are voting, not to mention all of the other benefits they are receiving at the taxpayer's expense. The only way to keep elections honest, no matter what the Supreme Court Justices may say, is to have some sort of photo ID. Just include the cost with all of the other freebies many non-taxpayers receive. 

Even though politicians, bureaucrats, and other public officials may or may not be honest, at least the elections should be.

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451

• Administrators

But there you have nailed what is a more serious form of voter fraud than individuals trying to game the system.  It is corrupt politicians and election officials manipulating  the system to negate thousands of votes, rigging elections, "losing ballets", "miscounting", etc.  Far more close elections are lost or won as a result of that sort of thing than individual voter fraud.  A few can slip trough but it would take a serious amount of organizing to get enough individuals to improperly vote to really make a difference in an election.  And it would be far more difficult to hide such activity and really get away with it.  But official malfeasance is much easier to get away with.

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)