ClubAdventist is back!

Ashley Picco and Lennon Picco

Gail

• Administrators

A sad time for many as we mourn the death of Ashley Picco, wife of Chris Picco. He was a worship leader here in Abbotsford until he moved down to California, I believe in the Loma Linda area (someome needs to confirm the location)

She suddenly died 4 days ago, aged 30... She was 24 weeks pregnant. Doctors took the baby by Caesarean and many were praying for the 2-lb little guy until today, when I got notice that he passed away.

Chris is very popular and this situation is touching many

:(

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

A sad time for many as we mourn the death of Ashley Picco, wife of Chris Picco. He was a worship leader here in Abbotsford until he moved down to California, I believe in the Loma Linda area (someome needs to confirm the location)

She suddenly died 4 days ago, aged 30... She was 24 weeks pregnant. Doctors took the baby by Caesarean and many were praying for the 2-lb little guy until today, when I got notice that he passed away.

Chris is very popular and this situation is touching many

:(

I don't think anything makes my heart sink more than hearing of a person who has died in the prime of their lives before they have had opportunity to share many of the joys of life that experience offers. OTOH my own disappointment is diminished if I'm aware they probably died in Christ. And I'm satisfied that any little one, before they have reached the age of accountability, will be able to join their parents to grow up in a land far removed from the disappointments of this world.

God is Love! Jeesus saves! :smiley:

Lift Jesus up!!