ClubAdventist is back!

Close Account

Guest billyjobob

• Administrators

I can do that for you. :). You are sure? Just thought to double check.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Guest billyjobob

I can do that for you. :). You are sure? Just thought to double check.

YES, Please check me out of this insane asylum. I sent an email to the "contact us". I received a reply that said I would now be able to close my account. I tested it to see if I could "Sign-in", and lo there I was again. I still do not how to execute myself. Please erase any record of my existence here on Club Adventist. You'll be glad you did.

Peace and no hard feelings,

Much obliged.

• Moderators

On one level, Club Adventist is open to the world at large and closing your account does not remove the record of your life here on Club Adventist.  People who are not members here can come and read what is posted here.  Posts made here often come up in Internet Search Engines.  As they say, once posted on the Internet, it remains forever. 

If you want to leave CA, simply quit posting.  No one can read what you do not post! 

Gregory

• Administrators

Done- may God go with you!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.