ClubAdventist is back!

PLYmedia

Naomi

• Administrators

HELP  Am I the only one who has the loud and irritating ad (videos) when I come on to C/A?  I have attempted to block it but to no avail ... any help would be greatly appreciated.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Members

I get one once in awhile... I just have to turn off the sound.. 

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Administrators

Thanks Pam ... mine is every time I come to the main board.  Yes, turning off sound works but is a bit of a pain.  However, it that's the answer to dealing with it, then so be it.

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

• Administrators

Weird! I don't get them on here but have on my work computer on another site.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

My IP is so anti-american that I don't get any advertisement whatsoever when viewing ClubAdventist.

Quite a delightful advantage, I must admit.

post-20-0-68351700-1417867175_thumb.jpg

Canadian Pacific freight train

editing:

oopsyDups.... the pic is way to large. I am sorry. Some how I need to get them compressed before up load. Perhaps there is someone who could instruct me on that... I just now went into menu and reduced the size of the whole message. The text went way too small but the pic looked better.

• Administrators

Can you resize the photo before posting it?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Do you have photoshop?

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

if you don't have photoshop or something similar, you can always:

1) drag the original picture to your desktop

2) open the photo on your desktop

3) resize it (on a Mac, to reduce the size, click on the "magnifying glass icon with the "minus" (-) sign)

4) take a screenshot of the photo 

5) post the screenshot

post-1492-0-33584400-1418747653_thumb.pn

post-1492-0-98948500-1418747803_thumb.pn

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

No, at present I don't have photoshop. I am planning to buy it however.

I did do as you said. When I opened it to my Desktop the slider magnifying Icon only allowed it to enlarge portions.

No -minus to make it smaller. As I was putting it into the trash bin the message to confirm the action appeared and I saw

that it was 1007x700 in size.

There are loads of beautiful pics on my harddrive I need to in compact mode. When photoshop is installed in near future I hope to get that all done.

Thanks for responding to my problem.

btw.  what is PLY media?

post-20-0-05919400-1419158961_thumb.png