ClubAdventist is back!

Supreme Court will hear Arguments: Gay Marriage= Sep. of Church N State

GayatfootofCross

​Let me step in here for a moment. Most Christians I have met that I have discussed this face to face well meaning and thoughtfully thought that in Leviticus the prohibition was given therein regards to the Ladies in the OT. So I made a mention.   http://clubadventist.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59810-when-i-hear-the-story-of-sodom/

it aint there!

That is why I brought it up.

​I had no idea you brought this up, but now i will look it up and comment on it. I will even leave out the New Testament and exegete just from the Tanakh. Scripture is its own best interpretor

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Now what I will say to you,brotherly love, is very quietly and kindly and direct.

After all.. we are all at the Cross together.

I kindly discern.

It is only discernment if it was true. You think it is and keep harping on it but in the process you are ruining your own witness regarding the Fruit of the Spirit. And you may get ugly if you don't stop now.

Gregory Mathews stepped in cause it got ugly very very early on. ' Follow the Fruit' a wise man once said. Where will it lead? 

Now Where do you go from here, brotherly love?  I think you should make your own thread if you must carry on with this.

bonnie can attest as well as I, it's certainly way off topic. :)

JoeMoe don't have to answer to you either.

And you will have to be fine with that - if that happens

More Blessings!

​You keep saying blessings towards me, but you use emotional responses in order to rally the troops. This will work on some people, and on others it wont work.

It never got ugly early on. I have not changed anything from the beginning until now. and up till this last post. Now you are naming people in regards to not answering to my posts. This is their choice. You are very manipulative, and this is not the fruit of the Spirit.

I have nothing but compassion for you, like I have repeated many times before, I know many gay people and it does not bother me and we get along very well. I dont have to be friends with them only for the hope they will change and accept Jesus. I dont agree with their worldview, but this does not mean I can't like them as a person. Same thing goes with the Atheists I know, we may have heated discussions about things, but in the end lets go and tear it up on our dirtbikes.  My wife has a gay man friend, and when me and my wife met, he asked "who is the beefcake" I asked my wife if he was rich!! (joke)

The reason I would have to keep repeating that I am tolerant is because you have done a good job at appealing to emotions. I will not keep repeating that I am tolerant to appease the crowd. You have made your identity the issue, and only you can clear this up by being honest. So far you have deflected answering any questions while we have to prove how tolerant we are.

Edited by brotherly love

• Moderators

My moderation style is to let the discussion go in whatever direction people take it.

But, at this point, I question whether anything either new or useful is taking place in the discussion.

Why don't we give it a rest.  Why not let the last comment be that made directly above this one.

Gregory

amen

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/as_supreme_court_deliberates_support_for_same_sex_marriage_just_jumped_five_points

and I want to add the decision will be handed down by the court in June during LGBTIQQAA Pride Month.

The Queers will throw a  parade regardless.

That speaks volumes!

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

Romeo and Juliet

• 1 month later...

I'm so excited

and I just can't hide it!

:scared:

Edited by GayatfootofCross

Romeo and Juliet