ClubAdventist is back!

I Am Speechless

GayatfootofCross

Have You ever spent time alone with God in prayer and not said one word?
Not waiting for His voice necessarily .
Just kneeling to profound to talk.
Absorbing yet not understanding what's going on.
Alone with your thoughts of Him.
With Him.
No time limit.
Not rehearsed.
In Awe.
Not making sense.
Floods of knowing words do not mean a thing right now.
Struck dumb in awe.
Afraid this will too will be fleeting.
Wanting to carry that around all day with you.
Just walk and work and play with that moment in your head.
  All the day.
Later seeing someone you know you should ask Forgiveness from.
And in humility confess to the other.
Hands in theirs
Tears in the eyes.
Words are not good enough it seems all over again..

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

I really appreciate the sentiment expressed here.  I was having similar thoughts and feelings this morning when I woke up.  Just desiring His presence and His intimacy; wondering who I could channel His blessings to today.

Blessings to you for coming here.

What can we call you for short? "Gayatfootofcross" is too long; and just plain Gay sounds inappropriate. Does GFC work for you?

• Like 2

Oh dear, I didn't think of that. I wanted my Testimony to be somehow in my name. GAY would be nice and appropriate. But if that makes you feel uncomfortable (some people think its a political statement, I heard). GFC would work if I am uhhh...paying attention.

I am glad that we speak the same language in understanding what it is to be alone with GOD.

Edited by Tom Wetmore
No quote zone...

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

Romeo and Juliet

• Members

"Gay" would be better... "GFC" sounds too much like "KFC", and I'd feel like I was conversing with a chicken...

• Like 2

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

lol

Your Right!

powdered  with flour,dipped in oil, sprinkled with salt

hmmmm..

maybe that wouldn't be so bad!

GAY it is!

"Gay" would be better... "GFC" sounds too much like "KFC", and I'd feel like I was conversing with a chicken...

Edited by Tom Wetmore
No quote one...

Romeo and Juliet

• Administrators

27 herbs and spices is now associated in my head...

Glad you are here. :)

• Like 2

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Most of us posting here have differing perspectives and ideas, which isn't bad. It prevents us from following the wrong leader into the ditches on either side of the road.

Every day I think about the Kingdom, hoping that I can understand it better and be worthy to become a member. Unfortunately, we are all transgressors, sometimes externally, sometimes internally. Our main business is to follow the LORD as best we can. What others think or do is far less important and probably none of our business, but a few kind words can go a very, very long way.

Haven't had KFC for a very long time, but I did stop there a few times, mainly for the zingy coleslaw.

• Like 2

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451

amen

hi5

Romeo and Juliet

• Administrators

Integration of all of the powers of our being  in living God's will pertains to healing, development, and maturity.  And our heavenly Father is a good Father who is growing us.   As broken human beings in a broken world we are kind of a jumble of what we were created to be.  We are vulnerable to deception so He calls us, and we come to His word and in naked faith trust in His mighty promises that sweep over our whole lives and over our brokenness and hold us in His love to His will.  Our feelings will never lead us to God.  Our pain may lead us to cry out for comfort, but he has more to give us then comfort.  It takes very little to non verbally satiate us apart from God for  we are rich and increased in goods and have need of nothing, and do not know we are blind poor miserable, and naked.  He has given  us Jesus and everything given to us in Jesus.

​[Read the following...] 1 corinthians 4:14,19; Romans 8:26; John 4:24; Jeremiah 17:9  

Thanks for the post it brought me to a bit of meditation.   Sadly in our human condition we can experience lots of awe, and warmth, and comforts, and not know God,  just as we can experience lots of pain, and anguish, and distress, and know God.

Edited by Tom Wetmore
scriptures are quotes
  • Like 2

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

debbym,

Thank you for giving speech from the scriptures on this.

God is in this.

Cause sometimes I doubt myself cause its not something I hear Christians talk of.

Well.. last time I could remember anyway.

:)

Romeo and Juliet

prayer.jpg

• Like 1

Romeo and Juliet

How did you arrive at your screen name? Obviously it is where you are, but what is its significance in terms of what it means to you? Is it about relationship to God, more of how you feel when you worship, or something else? What does being gay at the foot of the cross mean to you?

Behold what manner of love the Father hath given unto us.

How did you arrive at your screen name? Obviously it is where you are, but what is its significance in terms of what it means to you? Is it about relationship to God, more of how you feel when you worship, or something else? What does being gay at the foot of the cross mean to you?

​It means a sinner kneeling at the foot of the Cross..uhh sometimes flat on my stomach.

And How do you do?

Romeo and Juliet

​ hi Lauralea,

How do you do?

I am opening myself up for others I love in this.

We are all sinners at the Foot of the Cross I hope.

some are kneeling and some are flat  on our  stomachs.

seeking HIM

GBU!

btw i answered and it was deleted yesterday i guess

it may cause i posted a quote from Ghandi oops and it was deleted all together

i was not ignoring you

Edited by GayatfootofCross

Romeo and Juliet

i forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was my quote from Ghandi!!!!!!

He sumed up the OP!

Moved to Townhall.  As to many people were breaking to only real rule in original thoughts.

Romeo and Juliet

::like::  :biglaugh:

God is Love!   Jesus saves!  :D

Lift Jesus up!!

​ hi Lauralea,

How do you do?

I am opening myself up for others I love in this.

We are all sinners at the Foot of the Cross I hope.

some are kneeling and some are flat  on our  stomachs.

seeking HIM

GBU!

btw i answered and it was deleted yesterday i guess

it may cause i posted a quote from Ghandi oops and it was deleted all together

i was not ignoring you

​Thank you yes I was deleted too- even when I did not quote. Sorry I was not ignoring you either.  We are all sinners at the foot of the cross. And we can also be saints but still in need of Christ every moment. What a paradox. 

• Like 1

Behold what manner of love the Father hath given unto us.

​Thank you yes I was deleted too- even when I did not quote. Sorry I was not ignoring you either.  We are all sinners at the foot of the cross. And we can also be saints but still in need of Christ every moment. What a paradox. 

​praise GOD!

Romeo and Juliet