ClubAdventist is back!

92 years old

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

92 years old.  She simply went to sleep Sunday evening and did not wake up Monday morning, yesterday!   She had no pain.  It was a blessing to simply go to sleep. 

As it says in Ecclesiastes, there is a time for all of us.  Her time had come.  She had no life.  Her mind had departed the scene.  She was confined to bed, except when others placed her in a chair.  She was total care.  Often she did not recognize those who visited her.

She was one of God's loved children.  She was a retired SDA elementary school teacher.

She was my mother-in-law.

Edited by Gregory Matthews

Gregory

• Moderators

Sheol is a place we want to avoid as long as possible, but is a rest when full of days, living in our memory and living in God's memory and one day to be raised up to again live in our lives.

• Moderators

Gregory, you are blessed to have had a mother-in-law who passed peacefully to her rest.  My mother did the same.   I hope to die peacefully when it's my time to go.  We have nothing to fear for the future; in fact, it's to be a glorious new life when Jesus comes!

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

• Moderators

Yes, both my wife and I feel the same:  It was time as she did not have a life.  She went in peace, without pain.

• Like 2

Gregory