ClubAdventist is back!

Why does the site keep doing this to me?

Miss Jessie

So, every time I've logged on today, I've had to send a request to change my password. I'm pretty sure I remember my password, as I'm pretty sure I've been using the same one each time. I'm also pretty sure I know what my username and e-mail is, and yet it doesn't seem to register/can't find the username or the password doesn't match. I try different ways to log on, and then end up changing my password...and it's been three times today.

What's going on? What could be going wrong? 

Guest Aubrey

Have you checked your e-mail and updated your e-mail in your profile? There was a request for all users to verify their e-mail addresses because a number of them were sending bounce messages back to the administration.

• 3 weeks later...

are you login in with your email address or screen name?

I've tried both. Is it possible that the screen name changes? Because I used the screen name that I used to use in the past. Maybe something happened to my screen name? Anyway, I didn't realize you had replied to this. I messaged you with some more details. Please help, if you can, sir. Thank you. 

Edited by Miss Jessie

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I've seen some issues like this as well Miss Jessie.  Particularly on mobile devices.  Are you trying to login from different devices?

~Joel