ClubAdventist is back!

Merging Replies

phkrause

• Members

Very strange, but for the past few weeks a number of my replies have been merging together. If I make 2 replies in a row, I get a message that my replies have merged, but if I wait a few hours and than reply it doesn't do that! Any ideas?

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

That is a result of the last upgrade and I haven't liked it from the first time it happened to me  :(

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

OK, at least I know its not only me. :(

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

OK, at least I know its not only me. :(

I'm not sure if the closeness of the timing is as important as the changing of the thread. Usually if I have a quick response on the second post, if it's a different thread it doesn't merge, no matter the timing. Otherwise the second post relates to the first and I'm happy to see them merge.

God is Love!  Jesus saves!  :D

Lift Jesus up!!

• Administrators

I am glad that someone sees it as problematic (like me LOL)  It was part of one of the upgrades... When I first saw that on the list I already didn't like it. When I saw it in action I liked it even less.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Moderators

Clarity's the goal, and sometimes it's clearer to address separate points (or separate people) in separate posts.

Truth is important

• Members

that problem should be fixed now.

It seems to be, have not had anymore merging posts, thanks Stan

phkrause