ClubAdventist is back!

She has arrived!

Gail

• Administrators

Our new granddaughter is here-  8 lb, 3 oz

No pics yet. Mom and babe are well. Name to be announced later tonight

YIPPEE!!!  :excited:

• Like 2

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

While the oldest one has blond hair, this one has brown like her mom. I can't wait to get in to Vancouver to see her

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

Congrats Gail!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

:announce::CD::CD::excited:

But WAIT ... you are too young to be a grandmother!!!  Congratulations   

If your dreams are not big enough to scare you, they are not big enough for God

Congratulations!!!

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Administrators

Her name is Mae. Mae Joy  :)

• Like 3

Isn't it so much less painful to have a grandchild than having a child?  In our case, my wife said having a grandchild was painless.:rollingsmile:

Congrats, to you and your family!

• Like 2

Congratulations!  I will have to admit I'll be more excited when she is born again, the birth where she has part in the choice.

God is Love!  Jesus saves!  :prayer::D

Lift Jesus up!!

• 1 month later...

Just so you know, becoming a great-grandparent is equally painless!:grouphug:I have seven. 

• Like 3

Wakan Tanka Kici Un

~~Child of Christ~~